What's new

Recognise India's Legitimacy To Ensure Security Against Terror: France

Libya, Algeria and now Yellow Vests, France is a disgrace and should remain neutral given their history

This is exactly why americans and british keep french in their place next to their shoes.

Australia too...

Last time I heard someone saying that we will shoot down any jet trying to come closer to our borders... our air force is on high alert... remember MM Alam... blah blah blah...

You are welcome...
Be realistic noone can shoot down jets trowing stand off weapons at fix target..both sides can do it. Question is who will back down first

You mean...
Recognize France's right to support a genocidal maniac because they have jets/arms to sell.

Also, turn a blind eye toward India's state sponsorship of Baloch terror.

Oh, and support France's illegal intervention and bombing of Libya, which is now a violent wasteland. Yup. That's not terrorism.

That's just white guys in suits, so it's all good.

Libya, Algeria and now Yellow Vests, France is a disgrace and should remain neutral given their history
Yellow vests :
1) it's a pure franco french problem. So nothing to do here.
2) They are now 45000. French population is 65.000.000 .... It's the media that are making a buzz with quite nothing.

This is exactly why americans and british keep french in their place next to their shoes.
We don't need or US or english.
English are the poodles of US.
Even the US were surprised of what we did in Mali or Lybia.

Wait till the French recognises Pakistan's legitimacy to respond and retaliate to an aggression.
You can wait, and wait, and wait....

Pakistan needs to expel the French ambassador from Pakistan if true.
Yes. Do that.
I'm sure we will be horrified :lol::lol::lol:

Why did not Pakistan's higher than Himalaya, Deeper than deepest ocean and sweeter than Honey friend offer such support for Pakistan ? Why is China calling for restraint from both sides instead of picking one herself ? Is China always going to help while hiding in shadows ? Isn't this a correct time to come open in Pak's favour.is the burden of friendship only Pakistan's to carry?

Honestly. Some of you indians are just coming out with stupidity attacks on us

After a very humiliating encounter with us this week. Your gripe now is China didn’t join us! In your national disgrace?

Okay. Continue your meds.

Yellow vests :
1) it's a pure franco french problem. So nothing to do here.
2) They are now 45000. French population is 65.000.000 .... It's the media that are making a buzz with quite nothing.

We don't need or US or english.
English are the poodles of US.
Even the US were surprised of what we did in Mali or Lybia.

You can wait, and wait, and wait....

Yes. Do that.
I'm sure we will be horrified :lol::lol::lol:

How can you be arrogant about what you did in Libya?

I'd like to see France taking on a country with a modernized security set up. Fucking pussies celebrating the bombing of a stable and weak country, only to make it descend into violence and chaos.

The world really is full of psychopaths who get horny with violence. Grow up.

PAKISTAN has a right to defend itself against Indian support to Baloch terrorists. But, of course, because France needs to prostitute itself to India for some arms sales, let's ignore that.

How can you be arrogant about what you did in Libya?

I'd like to see France taking on a country with a modernized security set up. Fucking pussies celebrating the bombing of a stable and weak country, only to make it descend into violence and chaos.

The world really is full of psychopaths who get horny with violence. Grow up.

PAKISTAN has a right to defend itself against Indian support to Baloch terrorists. But, of course, because France needs to prostitute itself to India for some arms sales, let's ignore that.
Arrogant ? I even didn't answered about Libya.
Keep calm and take your medicine Bro.

Arrogant ? I even didn't answered about Libya.
Keep calm and take your medicine Bro.

"Even the US were surprised of what we did in Mali or Lybia."

My apologies, I thought you were implying that you did something great in Libya.

Issue is whether we can get UNSC resolution or not that will be intersting

From ex india military person
wOrjhoG.jpg
100km. F16 would take 10 to 11 minutes.

So
Speed = distance travelled / time taken
F16 flies at what speed

Recognise India's Legitimacy To Ensure Security Against Terror: France

"France recognises India's legitimacy to ensure its security against cross-border terrorism," the French government said today, hours after the Balakot air strike
All India | Edited by Debanish Achom | Updated: February 26, 2019 21:46 IST
by Taboola

s0bogrfk_air-force-mirage-2000-fighter-jet_625x300_26_February_19.jpg

IAF Mirage 2000 jets hit Jaish-e-Mohammed camp in Balakot today

NEW DELHI:

France today said it stands by India in the fight against cross-border terrorism and asked Pakistan to act against terror groups operating from its soil, hours after Indian Air Force jets destroyed a terrorist camp in Balakot, 80 km from the Line of Control.

"France recognises India's legitimacy to ensure its security against cross-border terrorism and asks Pakistan to put an end to the operations of terrorist groups established on its territory," the French government said in a statement today.

France also asked both India and Pakistan to "exercise restraint so as to avert any risk of military escalation and preserve strategic stability in the region."

The air strikes come over 10 days after 40 CRPF soldiers were killed in a suicide bombing in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama; the attack was claimed by Pakistan-based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed, whose chief Masood Azhar is roaming freely in Pakistan.

Last week, France said it will move a proposal at the United Nations in a "couple of days" to designate Masood Azhar as a global terrorist. This will be the second time France - a permanent member of the UN Security Council - will be party to such a proposal at the UN.

The French decision was discussed between Philippe Etienne, Diplomatic Advisor to the French President and National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, news agency PTI had reported quoting French sources.

In 2017, the US, supported by the UK and France, had moved a proposal at the UN's 'Sanctions Committee 1267' to ban the chief of the Pakistan-based terror group. The proposal was blocked by China.

COMMENT
Since March 2016, China has been the only member in the United Nations Security Council to put a hold on India's application with all other 14 members of the UNSC supporting New Delhi's bid to place Masood Azhar on the 1267 sanctions list, which would subject him to an assets freeze and travel ban.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/rec...er-terror-france-1999768?pfrom=home-topscroll
France is no one.
And France recognises only one thing :money.

Back
Top Bottom