What's new

Recite OHM when you need help from GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
being a muslim you are saying that we should call this name?kindly post your research in detail what you found and what secrets are there in this name instead of god

Dear Rajaraja Chola Many years back my views were the same OHM is a sacred mantra of hindus. But after a long research I found that this is a name of GOD the creator of the universe. Only the creator of the universe has the power to change the Present and future.

how you got motivated to research for this topic?can you post your research to me?i am also interested

Getting Out of Here ... I mean, I dont wanna get banned ... :D

what does it mean by rajaraja chola?is it any other sacred name?

Dear ashlay Yes, being a Muslim we can recite Ohm. Allah is the name of the creator. As we believe in 99 names there are more than 99 names of Allah. And these name are written in many Islamic books.

My dear well let me give u some thing just benefits of saying Allah instead ohm

if ohm have any befenits tell me but let me tell u benfetis of saying Allah
Vander Hoven, a psychologist from Netherlands
Announced his new discovery about the effect of reading the Quran and repeating the word ALLAH both on patients and on normal persons. The Dutch professor confirms his discovery with studies and research applied on many patients over a period of three years. Some of his patients were non-Muslims, others do not speak Arabic and were trained to pronounce the word "ALLAH" clearly; the result was great, particularly on those who suffer from dejection and tension. A Saudi daily Al-Watan reported that the psychologist was quoted to say that, Muslims who can read Arabic and who read the Quran regularly can protect themselves from psychological diseases. The psychologist explained how each letter in the word "ALLAH" affects healing of psychological diseases.

He pointed out in his research that pronouncing the first letter in the word "ALLAH" which is the letter (A), released from the respiratory system, controls breathing. He added that pronouncing the velar consonant (L) in the Arabic way, with the tongue touching slightly the upper part of the jaw producing a short pause and then repeating the same pause constantly, relaxes the aspiration. Also, pronouncing the last letter which is the letter (H) makes a contact between the lungs and the heart and in turn this contact controls the heartbeat.

What is exciting in the study is that this psychologist is a non-Muslim, but interested in Islamic sciences and searching for the secrets of the Holy Quran.

Allah (Azz-o-jall) says, "We will show them Our signs in the universe and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that This (Qur'an) is the truth". (Holy Qur'an 42:53)

Dear shahzadasweet Muslim scholars are not doing there research works as it is required. Holy Quran is last Holy book but before the quran there 3 Holy Book and many scared scripts were given to the prophets. OHM is the name of God. God has given his names to his Beloved prophets so that they can tell us.

Stupid thread and is one of the banned topics. PDF is not an appropriate Forum for Indian False Flaggers to be proselytizing their Hindu faith.

Mods please close this thread.

what does it mean by rajaraja chola?is it any other sacred name?

It was the name of great Chola tamil Emperor....

Dear Rajaraja Chola Many years back my views were the same OHM is a sacred mantra of hindus. But after a long research I found that this is a name of GOD the creator of the universe. Only the creator of the universe has the power to change the Present and future.

The matter about 3 worlds u said are also taken from hinduism... And OHM in hinduism also refer to GOD, creator of universe...
I must say that since hinduism is more older than Islam, i will take words of hindu scriptures...
Brahma, the creator , uses this mantra to create life. Karthikeya and shiva helps Brahma in creation and protection !!
HOwever that OHM i said is used in all mantras !!
It will be better if u provide light with a link, however i say again , hinduism is older than Islam, and its possible ideas may be taken from it.....

hey mods close this thread before its get dirty..........
@idiotalien its not a site to disscuss......its defence site ....

if u soo much into allah /ohm how come u end up on pdf....

do you know what ALLAH means and why that particular word was chosen by GOD bcz it means oneness of GOD in ancient arab the word ALLAHA meant one that is why it is used in the kalma and the shahada ALLAH is used not ohm so if you please realize that you are just spreading fitna plus i seriously doubt anybody would use this over ALLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom