What's new

Recent CPEC JCC meeting; Pakistani objectives appear to be unmet

So your entire counter-argument relies on calling Dr. Shahid Masood a male nurse. How pathetic.

Normal people look at emojis and interpret them as reactions to content. You on the other hand take them personally. Too much diversity can do that. If we got a CT scan your brain might have ten thousand pieces instead of two hemispheres. Keep making a fool out of yourself.
Not going to engage you any further as I do not like attacking people I am arguing with in person, even if they stoop that low—peace out.
$3.2 Billion Karachi Coastal Comprehensive Development Zone (KCCDZ) included under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor framework.

MARITIME MINISTRY INITIATES A HUGE ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION PROJECT FOR KARACHI UNDER CPEC

A monumental decision was taken during the 10th Joint Cooperation Committee (JCC) on CPEC, held on 23rd September 2021 at Islamabad and Beijing. The two countries agreed to include Karachi Coastal Comprehensive Development Zone (KCCDZ) under the CPEC framework.

KCCDZ, an initiative of the Ministry of Maritime Affairs focuses on providing Karachi with an ultra modern urban infrastructure zone, placing Karachi amongst the top port cities of the world.

In a first of its kind even for CPEC, the planned multibillion dollar mega KCCDZ project will be built on direct Chinese investment in partnership with Karachi Port Trust (KPT). The quantum of expected investment is around USD 3.5 billion.
A fishing port is to be built alongside some port berths. Other than that the information in the public domain makes it nothing more than a hyped-up real estate development project. What we need at this point is investment in the manufacturing sector to produce exportable surpluses that bridge our ever-widening trade deficit whenever economic growth picks up. CPEC 2.0 was to ensure that. How many SEZs have become operational and started becoming export hubs or are moving in that direction by now? Why have we not been able to enter the second phase of CPEC development till now? These are questions that require answers.

Last edited:
Not going to engage you any further as I do not like attacking people I am arguing with in person, even if they stoop that low—peace out.

I am going to call out your hypocrisy here. You can call Dr. Shahid Masood a male nurse, but when I tell you to keep making a fool out of yourself, I am attacking you?

And just so we are clear, I despise the insinuation that I gave 'love reacts' to any post. You are a pathetic, despicable, retard for using such language to describe my reaction. I use that particular emoji when I strongly agree with some content. It doesn't mean I feel any affinity towards the poster. Just as I would give the following the same emoji because this actually represents a lot of sense.

A fishing port is to be built alongside some port berths. Other than that the information in the public domain makes it nothing more than a hyped-up real estate development project. What we need at this point is investment in the manufacturing sector to produce exportable surpluses that bridge our ever-widening trade deficit whenever economic growth picks up. CPEC 2.0 was to ensure that. How many SEZs have become operational and started becoming export hubs or are moving in that direction by now? Why have we not been able to enter the second phase of CPEC development till now? These are questions that require answers.

We need to call out Imran Khan's incompetence in blocking CPEC 2.0 and approving even more infrastructure projects. And with Bajwa being completely crass about security, I shudder to think what would happen if anti-Pakistan forces again start a bloodbath in Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom