What's new

Rebuttal to PTI's allegations regarding Carl Levin bill.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan's allegations are baseless and deceitful. This man should do his homework before making statements.

10441921_10152263586127663_7626010514601326902_n.jpg

Correct me if i am wrong. USA was going to provide $900 million for CFS, extra $300 million in case Pakistan launch operation. Are PTI really stupid to believe for extra $300 million Pakistan will start operation on behalf of USA?

I bet Pakistan lost hundreds of millions $ in Karachi attack alone.

Correct me if i am wrong. USA was going to provide $900 million for CFS, extra $300 million in case Pakistan launch operation. Are PTI really stupid to believe for extra $300 million Pakistan will start operation on behalf of USA?

They are just scoring political brownies. They should do homework before opening their mouth. It clearly made them look stupid. I voted for them, though i don't believe in blind following, wherever they do good, they must be appreciated, wherever they are wrong, they must be spanked!

They are just scoring political brownies. They should do homework before opening their mouth. It clearly made them look stupid. I voted for them, though i don't believe in blind following, wherever they do good, they must be appreciated, wherever they are wrong, they must be spanked!
Can you provide a translation please?

--

Anyways, the argument by PTI makes no sense. The operation alone would cost well over a billion, so this idea that a few hundred million is what the political and military leadership are after is ridiculous beyond measure. It literally makes no sense, Pakistan is losing money, not gaining it.

Can you provide a translation please?

--

Anyways, the argument by PTI makes no sense. The operation alone would cost well over a billion, so this idea that a few hundred million is what the political and military leadership are after is ridiculous beyond measure. It literally makes no sense, Pakistan is losing money, not gaining it.

• Its simple, Carl Levin bill is for 2015 and hasn't even been debated yet.
  • Its linked to operation against Haqqanis not TTP
  • There are no Haqqanis in N.Waziristan, unless IK has an evidence that there are.
  • Operation was planned months ahead, not overnight for 'bribes'.

• Its simple, Carl Levin bill is for 2015 and hasn't even been debated yet.
  • Its linked to operation against Haqqanis not TTP
  • There are no Haqqanis in N.Waziristan, unless IK has an evidence that there are.
  • Operation was planned months ahead, not overnight for 'bribes'.
Thanks for the info.

First bring the money you sent abroad thru hawala and sell your properties in London that u bought from laundered money. Only then you have justification to point fingers at others or talk about 'Pakistan losses'.

There is a precedent of military operations in the past started at US asking. Dont forget that at the time of Musharraf, he owned the drone strikes saying Pakistan Army did the operation.

I m not debating the military operation. We should unconditionally support our army. But we have set precedent where we have not been able to shake ourselves out of US war. People of Pakistan dont want to be in a US war. This much must be clear by now.

Dont forget there had been several military operations but the problem keeps coming back.As far as I have understood, these are the reasons.

1. Pakistan totally quiet on diplomatic front. No statements despite evidence neighboring countries are supporting terror in our country.
2. Safe houses of terrorists exist in our cities.. they have not been eliminated. These terrorists are in alliance with sectarian terrorists. Until this nexus is broken and internal and external sanctuaries are not eliminated, these terrorists will return.

Political scoring on what? on national security on blaming our Army taking Bribe and killing terrorists for money? Man it's not more PTI it's PTJI, A good looking JI, IK is looks more a spokesman of JI rather than a leader. Someone make his mouth shut which open always for making allegations. Ilzam khan what a jerk.

I m not debating the military operation. We should unconditionally support our army. But we have set precedent where we have not been able to shake ourselves out of US war. People of Pakistan dont want to be in a US war. This much must be clear by now.

Alvi is one of the most stupid politicians i have seen in years. As i said many times that imran khan should change his advisory team and get rid of political jokers like Aalvi and Shreein Mazar.

Back
Top Bottom