What's new

Rebuilding the army of Genghis Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
With how things are right now, you are correct that the West has the tools to spread democracy in Bangladesh. However, there is no vested interest for the West to pursue such a goal, remember the US don't interact with countries for their brown eyes sakes, there has to be vested interests and gains need to be greater than costs. Investment in Bangladesh's stability and economy will not turn to gains in a short amount of time, because it has lingered in undevelopment for such a long time, therefore i don't see any reason why the US would focus largely in Bangladesh.
Currently, i am pretty sure the Turkish government closely follows the developments in Bangladesh as they do in Pakistan, AKP always voices that the grievances of Pakistan and Bangladesh is our responsibility as well and we will do whatever in our power to help. But currently we don't posess same amount of power and leverage as the US does. BUT in few decades when the combined GDP of Malaysia+Turkey+Indonesia exceeds 15 trillion USD our combined leverage and influence will greatly grow. That is not to say these three countries should ignore the developments in Bangladesh for now, on the contrary the soil needs to be sown now, or Bangladesh will keep lingering in political instability.

Turkey is strong, but currently not strong enough. We have as a former empire a great concern for Sunnis worldover and a feeling of responsibility for their development. If we will be able to rid our country of foreign backed groups like PKK and ISIS, i am 100% confident the things you emphasize will take place because great minds converge, even without the need of communication - the stand alone complex

the thing is that the christian and secular states dont want any strong muslim country and the badest thing that could happen to those christians like america aka gods own country.. is a union of muslim states.. you will never.. NEVER see them supporting this.. they will support diktators and terrorists..

in long term if you want ummah there is no way to umma without greater Turkistan.. first unite with your brothers then with your closest family and if you manage this then try to unite or union with other folks..

I really hate the word sunni and shia.

We are Muslims and we should be on the same religion.

Unfortunately we have different interpretations of Islam.

But if you look at Great scholars, they dont differ much, its the ignorant people who take it as negative thing.

Rise and stand for the safe world! Be a good Muslim !

I should have been done it earlier. I have even spoken with Hakan regarding this thread but I just agreed to let the members talk about this subject more cause of consisting military related items but As You see, The things always go wrong If you don't do the things you believe in times !

Thread locked !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom