What's new

Rebuilding the army of Genghis Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like nobody read what i posted so i wll post it again:

Dont see why some of you guys insult each other (or their countries)
It is true that assimilation and Turkification did happen in todays Turkey but mixing between ethnicies and races were always the case and still are even today.
While there are of course idiots who think that Turks and Mongolians are the same most dont think like that.
What is important to all this is that both the Turks and Mongolians have the same origin and before modern times even the same way of life and religion so why should we divide each other?
In the end it doesnt matter if someone has minimal or no genetical relation to the "original Turks" but more about what culture and what language they have.
(Since nobody even knows what genetical imput the Göktürks had)

And in defense to the Anatolian Turks almost all Turkics are mixed :
1. Tatars with Slavs and Ugrics
2. Turks with Greeks/Armenians/Circassians/Laz
3. Azeris with Persians/Caucasian people
4. Uyghurs with Tocharians
5. Uzbeks with Tajiks

Also Atawolf you are much to easily agitated and offended, instantly insulting people who have a different point of view.
All in all it can be said that Turkic and Mongolic people were cousins who always were rivals to each other.
(The same can be said about the Turkic people)

Me think to truelly understand the history of Mongolian and Turkic people, one must understand their tribal society and way of living. Turkic people above else have loyalty to their clan, which usually caused conflicts with fellow Turkic/Mongolian tribes. For Chengiz Khan to unite all of these tribes into one big federation is truelly an accomplishment. You have some pakistani members claiming Mongolians massacred Turkic tribes, which is true to some degree but it wasnt selectivly. Mongolians massacred each other plentyfull times, destroying rival clans and tribes.

The thing i find the most interesting about the Turkic identity is that it isnt neccesarely based on ethnicity.

Btw are you really an Kyrgyz?

Me think to truelly understand the history of Mongolian and Turkic people, one must understand their tribal society and way of living. Turkic people above else have loyalty to their clan, which usually caused conflicts with fellow Turkic/Mongolian tribes. For Chengiz Khan to unite all of these tribes into one big federation is truelly an accomplishment. You have some pakistani members claiming Mongolians massacred Turkic tribes, which is true to some degree but it wasnt selectivly. Mongolians massacred each other plentyfull times, destroying rival clans and tribes.

The thing i find the most interesting about the Turkic identity is that it isnt neccesarely based on ethnicity.

Btw are you really an Kyrgyz?
No im not a Kyrgiz.
(Why did you think i was?)

Disturbing title of the thread. I can't believe how sympathetic Turks here are to their uncivilized history.

This is the same Ghendis Khan as well as Hulagu who obilterated much of the Muslim world as well as throughout Asia and Europe. Commited atrocities unbelievably at large numbers. The Mamluks saved the world from the terror reign of the Tatars.

They had no civilization. It was all bloodshed.

Disturbing title of the thread. I can't believe how sympathetic Turks here are to their uncivilized history.

This is the same Ghendis Khan as well as Hulagu who obilterated much of the Muslim world as well as throughout Asia and Europe. Commited atrocities unbelievably at large numbers. The Mamluks saved the world from the terror reign of the Tatars.

yada yada blabla. conquistadores and english colonizers fucked new world and africa in larger proportions (and the lands that you live too. if you're not some false flagger). yet, columbus is celebrated as "great person". so, go shit your fucked up mentality somewhere else.

The human history is one big bloodshed after another, nothing new here. The Europeun countries used to be just as brutal, if not more then Mongols and that was just recently in history. Whats wrong with wishing to regain the power and influence of former empires? After all the most relevant countries in the world are doing this aswell.

yes, i'm kyrgyz.

Well thats great to hear because i am wondering what the perspective of Kyrgyz people is on the Turkic countries. Do they see themselfs as our brothers or do they feel animosity towards us?

Also i am planning to go on a road trip in a couple years, Kyrgyzstan is on my list aswell. You have any cultural sites in mind? Preferably that can reconnect me with Turkic roots.

reign of the Tatars.
Tatars are Turkic :smitten:

00013a65_medium.jpeg

- In Turkey, Genghis Khan is looked on as a great military leader, and it is popular for male children to carry his title as name.

- Traditionally Genghis Khan had been revered for centuries among the Mongols and among certain other ethnic groups such as the Turks.

- Also, in Afghanistan (along with other non-Turkic Muslim countries), he is generally viewed unfavorably.

Genghis Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We often refer Mongols as our distant cousins. I don't claim below Turkic family tree to be entirely true but it can give you the main idea.
Adsız.jpg

Tatars are Turkic :smitten:

00013a65_medium.jpeg

- In Turkey, Genghis Khan is looked on as a great military leader, and it is popular for male children to carry his title as name.

- Traditionally Genghis Khan had been revered for centuries among the Mongols and among certain other ethnic groups such as the Turks.

- Also, in Afghanistan (along with other non-Turkic Muslim countries), he is generally viewed unfavorably.

Genghis Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We often refer Mongols as our distant cousins. I don't claim below Turkic family tree to be entirely true but it can give you the main idea.
View attachment 269702
I can actually trace my heritage in that family tree. My mother is Avsar, my fathers family knows for a certainty that their great grandparents came from Turkmenistan - their village in Kayseri is known as a Turkmen village. I've done some research, Mothers family descent from the steppes of west Iranian Avsar boyu.
I think many Turkish people in Anatolia can do similar tracing if they do some research

Really,and what civilization did Europe have in those days?

Last edited:

is this family tree based on the one i made year or so ago? it looks familiar. but i didn't include oghuz and kipchak. and you got their places wrong.

Well thats great to hear because i am wondering what the perspective of Kyrgyz people is on the Turkic countries. Do they see themselfs as our brothers or do they feel animosity towards us?

Also i am planning to go on a road trip in a couple years, Kyrgyzstan is on my list aswell. You have any cultural sites in mind? Preferably that can reconnect me with Turkic roots.

there are several types (as in every society). some acknowledge their turkic roots, some muslims view this as unnecessary and bad. some russophiles don't like anatolian turks, but in general public views you favourably.

there's Burana tower and Babur's house in my city. that's what comes into mind right now. and ofc lots of yayla and horse riding, drinking kımız etc. :)

Last edited:
LOL at the OP worshipping those who raped his people.

is this family tree based on the one i made year or so ago? it looks familiar. but i didn't include oghuz and kipchak. and you got their places wrong.

there are several types (as in every society). some acknowledge their turkic roots, some muslims view this as unnecessary and bad. some russophiles don't like anatolian turks, but in general public views you favourably.

there's Burana tower and Babur's house in my city. that's what comes into mind right now. and ofc lots of yayla and horse riding, drinking kımız etc. :)
Yeah, i wanted help from targon but he said it's impossible to map. I need autocad on my computer, i will make another detailed one. Correct me if i make mistakes.

Australian calling us un-civilized that's ironic. What history do you have? Besides being a big prison from British criminals?
The British are no better than us. Humans have all commited atrocities.
Dare I say, the British have almost been more cruel than us. We don't call ourselves angels like them.

Last edited:
I am back Bitches, JOIN THE ARMY OF THE GREAT KHAN.

All Mughal tribes from Mughal Empire in modern day Pakistan and surrounding countries are the direct descendant of Turco-Mongol emperor Timur the Great (Tamerlane) and therefore maternally related to Genghis Khan. Although Timur and Ottomans had same central Asian origin, Many Turks mistakenly mix Ottoman Turks with Turco-Mongol empires.

Still confused:
List of Turkic dynasties and countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom