What's new

Rebuilding Pakistan Navy Aviation.

Any PN fighter squadron would probably be raised with close cooperation with the PAF. It is likely that the PN will send its pilots and crews to be trained by PAF...and complete training within some PN Air College? With the growing aviation assets - AEW&C, more MPAs & helicopters; network-centric focus; UAVs & fighter squadron - we could see a PN Air College.

so far their is only one god for PN and Airforce, "Risalpur Air Force Academy" :agree:

Any PN fighter squadron would probably be raised with close cooperation with the PAF. It is likely that the PN will send its pilots and crews to be trained by PAF...and complete training within some PN Air College? With the growing aviation assets - AEW&C, more MPAs & helicopters; network-centric focus; UAVs & fighter squadron - we could see a PN Air College.

its a forward looking statement and would depend on budgets allocations.

PAF will be dealing with PN Fighter requirements like it is at the moment. A dedicated sqd. is possible for PN in coming 5 years but will be operated by PAF. Making PN operate such a setup is not possible within 5 years.

@ Mark Sien

yes indeed pakistan navy has placed orders on 10 P-3c while 3 P-3C will be equipped with E2-2000 AEW system. India is countering this threat with a possible TOT of Hornets and P-3C and P-8.
PAF has only one airbase at the south, ill equipped Masroor with Mirages and F-7. Around 2010 i am sure many sqds will be equipped with jf-17s. but is it enough against 3 Indian air bases when they equip with super hornets or mig-35s?
the best solution.. Masroor acquires a sqd of RafaleM and replace its sqds consisting of F-7 and Mirages with JF-17s while Erieye provides 350 km coverage in a dense hostile electronic warfare environment!:victory:

yes PN could do it when some Generals from the pakistan Army and some corrupt politicans bring back the Pakistan money from the swiss bank:pakistan::pakistan:s !

yes PN could do it when some Generals from the pakistan Army and some corrupt politicans bring back the Pakistan money from the swiss bank:pakistan::pakistan:s !

And exactly what do or Generals have to do with the Swiss bank?? so get your butt of from sofa watching GEO TV and stop with the anti pak generals thing! it makes me sick!:crazy:

And exactly what do or Generals have to do with the Swiss bank?? so get your butt of from sofa watching GEO TV and stop with the anti pak generals thing! it makes me sick!:crazy:

hahahaha muahahaha " so get your butt of from sofa watching GEO TV "

you think to simple man

first I have not a Sofa !

second I hate all pakistani TV-Channels who are against PAKISTAN ARMY also I hate all people who are against THE PAKISTAN ARMY.

BUT I had also all generals who take the money of our Nation and put it in Swiss Bank!

also I can say my mind nothing can stop me !

Have you ever hear about the F-7PG case ? that a Air Marshall had take millions ! ....but the money was for the F-7PG !.......................

hahahaha muahahaha " so get your butt of from sofa watching GEO TV "

you think to simple man

first I have not a Sofa !

second I hate all pakistani TV-Channels who are against PAKISTAN ARMY also I had all people who are against THE PAKISTAN ARMY.

BUT I had also all generals who take the money of our Nation and put it in Swiss Bank!

also I can say my mind nothing can stop me !

Have you ever hear about the F-7PG case ? that a Air Marshall had take millions ! ....but the money was for the F-7PG !.......................

:enjoy: i thought you were one of these no war no war under ground hippie group in islamabad..
Please care to provide me a link?

I will have to totally agree with wat Vish said we need to put more effort in to our surface fleet !!!! as said and known the PN Aviation is being upgraded slowly and any threats from the coast line comes in first alert for the PAF.:disagree:

I will have to totally agree with wat Vish said we need to put more effort in to our surface fleet !!!! as said and known the PN Aviation is being upgraded slowly and any threats from the coast line comes in first alert for the PAF.:disagree:

in my opinion their is no way how PN can match IN surface fleet in terms of technology or numbers. so i think PN should purchase some more F-22P class Frigates for costal defence while other then 4 Agosta we add at least 10 more subs in the inventory! and that in the period of 10-15 years!
IN will have 3 aircraft Carriers with at least 100 fixed wings! thats some serious threat to PN and bunch of P-3C and a squadron of JF-17 will be just walk in the park for IN aviation.

China has very fine Plane for the Anti-ship-Role for example

1. H-6M
->the bomber has all of its original 23mm cannons removed. Four large pylons are fitted under the wings to carry four YJ-81 anti-ship missiles. If necessary, the bomber may also be able to carry the KD-88 land-attack cruise missile (LACM) for precision strike role.

This variant features some radical modifications, including six under-wing pylons to carry an unknown model air-launched land-attack cruise missile; two Russian-made D-30KP turbofan engines; a solid nose replacing the original framed glass-in nose; and a completely refurnished ‘glass’ cockpit featuring six large multifunctional displays (MFD). XAC hopes that these modifications would significantly improve the performance of the 40-year-old design, thus extending its service life well into the next decade.

2.JH-7 also known as FBC-1 'Flying Leopard'
->The JH-7 is fitted with a twin-barrel Type 23-III (a copy of the Gryazev-Shipunov GSh-23L) 23mm cannon with 200 rounds in a ventral installation. The aircraft also has seven external stores stations (one under fuselage, four under wings, and two on wing tips), with the centreline fuselage station and two inboard wing stations pumped to carry a 1,400-litre drop tank each.

In a typical maritime strike mission, the JH-7 would carry four YJ-81 subsonic anti-ship missiles and two PL-5C/E IR-homing short-range air-to-air missiles (SRAAM), with a 1,400 litre drop tank. The aircraft would fly at low altitudes to avoid the detection of the enemy ship’s air search radar, and launch the sea-skimming YJ-81 missiles at a distance of 30~40km off the target ship.

Alternatively, the JH-7 could carry up to 20 250kg low-drag general-purpose (LDGP) bombs for surface attack missions. In this configuration, each of the two inboard wing stations is fitted with a pylon integrated dispenser system that can carry up to six 250kg LDGP bombs. Each of the two outboard wing stations is fitted with a smaller pylon that carries four bombs.

The JH-7 is fitted with a Type 232H Eagle Eye mono-pulse fire-control radar. The radar feeds to a fire-control computer, which is connected to the integrated INS/GPS navigation system, anti-ship missile fire-control system, and head-up display (HUD) via a HB6096 (ARINC429) data bus. This makes possible accurate delivery of weapons over long distances in the sea. The JH-7 is also the first Chinese indigenous combat aircraft fitted with a self-defence ECM suite consisting of all-aspect radar warning receiver (RWR), active/passive jammer, and chaff/flare dispenser.

One or two squadrons of this babys + one or two squadrons of the H-6 would give up a good Formation against the Indian Navy ! for the Anti-Ship Role they are enough!

One or two squadron of Jf-17 will guard them against IAF Planes......

And here some picture of the J-7H naval version !

http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jh703lu4.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jh713largegv3.jpg

http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jh704xe7.jpg

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jh709yf5.jpg

http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jh712cp2.jpg

brother what you all think about thos combined Pakistan Naval Air Force ?

of course they will work with the P3C-orion ! so they will get a double effect of Fire Power and Electronic warfare...........................................

I have stated it before on here that we could use the j-7h like 2 SQ if that backed up by 2 SQ of fighters but others did not agree oh well just my thoughts cheers to Ulla !! :victory:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom