What's new

Rebuilding Buddhism in Bangladesh

Check the hindu population from 1950 till now how it went down, i can post wiki or google links if you like?

Population depends on Migration and Fertility rate....

I can assure you more muslims were killed in India in last 6 months than Hindus and Buddhist killed in BD since 1971.

Google is your friend.

Check the hindu population from 1950 till now how it went down, i can post wiki or google links if you like?

From 27% Hindus in 1951 to 8% today. Hindus were wiped out from Khulna which was a Hindu majority region once.

Population depends on Migration and Fertility rate....

I can assure you more muslims were killed in India in last 6 months than Hindus and Buddhist killed in BD since 1971.

Google is your friend.
More muslims killed in 6 months in India? how many?
You mean to say muslims are more fertile and hindus are not? Everyone knows how you forcibly converted them and drove the rest away.

You mean to say muslims are more fertile and hindus are not? Everyone knows how you forcibly converted them and drove the rest away.

They have draconian Enemy Property Act which was instrumental in wiping out Hindus from Bangladesh.

In May 2014, Around 40 muslims
died in a communal attack in Assam. Can you show that 40 hindus killed in BDsince 1971 ?

Yes because of Religious reasons Bengali Rural Muslim Society had a tendency to take as many child as possible in the 20th century ( more than 80% that time ) . BD had a population explosion around 1960-1980.

Forced Conversion? After birth of Bangladesh? Is it even possible when Many Awamileague leaders are Hindu. Dont lie plz.

Back
Top Bottom