What's new

Reasons why people hate PML-N

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I know a lot of people (here) hate PML-N and Sharrifs. Do people believe that Musharraf's coup was justified? Do people hate them because of media? Somehow, i see IK supporters favour PPP over PML-N and they would have no problem becoming future partners. Quite frankly we've seen them on many occasions. I would just like to know the reasons or any other reasons behind for such hatred....

I know a lot of people (here) hate PML-N and Sharrifs. Do people believe that Musharraf's coup was justified? Do people hate them because of media? Somehow, i see IK supporters favour PPP over PML-N and they would have no problem becoming future partners. Quite frankly we've seen them on many occasions. I would just like to know the reasons or any other reasons behind for such hatred....

You must be fucki*g kidding me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PML and PPP all have had their chances, people want change now and that's all, there is to it. For the better sake of the country, it is Pakistan that should be the top priority, not political affiliations.

You seem to have an extreme case of selective hearing.
The cure is:
Stop being a hypocrite.
Side effects include:
Honesty
Garat
Becoming a better human being

There is no difference in PPP and PML(N) both r two sides of one coin.

You seem to have an extreme case of selective hearing.
The cure is:
Stop being a hypocrite.
Side effects include:
Honesty
Garat
Becoming a better human being
Personal attacks again, I see.

Someone made a 28 minute video in support of the most corrupt party after PPP in the country? So that's how the laptops are being used...

The problems here is most of these people are keen supporters and followers of erstwhile Musharraf aka PMLQ aka GHQ aka Agencies.

The biggest crime of Nawaz Sharif is that in 2008 elections, when there is no scope of his entry in politics as military regimes only allow partially the PPP to contest elections under NRO, he wisely opted to side with Benazir/PPP and put all GHQ/Agencies planning in complete tatters.

Musharraf just want elections of 2008 a legitimate recognition worldwide through the entry of Benazir nothing else. If thing goes as per planned, in which NS either remains in Jeddah or boycott the very elections upon the insistence of APDM which herself the creation of Agencies, Benazir/PPP ends up sitting upon opposition benches and we see a re-rule of PMLQ+MQM & associates.

There are simply no restoration of judges as Opposition are clearly and completely divided among Benazir’s PPP who are the actual beneficiary of NRO & PMLN+APDM.
Both these opposition groups would fight each other with tooth and nails (just like PTI, only attacks PMLN now) while the General, GHQ, PMLQ & associates peacefully rein in for another 5 years in Pakistan.

Reversal of all these, simply not bodes well in upper circles (sure it should not) that saw it a clear betrayal by Benazir, which needs to be replied in due course and as a matter of fact a failed assassination attempt also made on the same day of BB demise upon NS as well for the same reasons and hence we ends up with Zardari as our President.

Now the Agencies put the political line in their cohorts as;

Nawaz Sharif actually helps Zardari to become President, he is soft on civilian government against patriotic agencies. He should resigns immediately and force civilian government to pack up out of constitution, to the exact failure of civilian rule once again. He should not in any case let it happened peacefully the very transfer of power under civilian leadership in the history of Pakistan, bcz civilians are not that mature and never will be.

I know a lot of people (here) hate PML-N and Sharrifs. Do people believe that Musharraf's coup was justified?
I hate Nawaz Sharif because his stance on land mark judgement against riba by Sindh High court. but No Mush was not justified.

Do people hate them because of media?
No ppl like me hate him coz of the religion issues. However, he has not been trustworthy to the Jamat and PTI in past.

Somehow, i see IK supporters favour PPP over PML-N and they would have no problem becoming future partners. Quite frankly we've seen them on many occasions. I would just like to know the reasons or any other reasons behind for such hatred....
Imran's vote are mostly in the area where PMLN is in power, their obvious choice will be to malign NS and family to get vote. But i do not see any chance of PTI and PPP getting together. Coz although I know Imran is an idiot but I think he still knows that any alliance with ppp might divide his party.

Imran's vote are mostly in the area where PMLN is in power, their obvious choice will be to malign NS and family to get vote. But i do not see any chance of PTI and PPP getting together. Coz although I know Imran is an idiot but I think he still knows that any alliance with ppp might divide his party.

well Said Buddy :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom