What's new

"reasons for Failed countries/states"

gulsanga khan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‘State failure’ has become a part of the global post‐9/11 security calculus. Faltering states are presented as dangers to international stability, as terrorist safe havens and as ‘black holes’ of global politics.However, the political and academic debate about this phenomenon still leaves much to be desired. please contribute your views for this topic

i assume to keep composite of all these because these all are interlinked but for now lets focus on political particularly policy ,goverence & strategy related

‘State failure’ has become a part of the global post‐9/11 security calculus. Faltering states are presented as dangers to international stability, as terrorist safe havens and as ‘black holes’ of global politics.However, the political and academic debate about this phenomenon still leaves much to be desired. please contribute your views for this topic

you want to keep this discussion simple?

if yes

Look around your class, office, neighborhood

and try to see if you can find

a failed person or a family.,

With very little effort

check if their health is reasonably OK

if so

I can gaurantee that their belief system is keeping them failed.

Same thing with countries and nations

If their belief system is failed

the country is failed too

how do u define belief system?

i see dynamics of War are changing. from policies we assume that neighboring support is necessary or its a need. And it has been observed that dissolution of the formal state leads to a decentralization and transnationalization of order at the local level.as we have example of West African countries between 1989 and 2004.

Last edited:
you want to keep this discussion simple?

if yes

Look around your class, office, neighborhood

and try to see if you can find

a failed person or a family.,

With very little effort

check if their health is reasonably OK

if so

I can gaurantee that their belief system is keeping them failed.

Same thing with countries and nations

If their belief system is failed

the country is failed too

Rightly said. Nation building starts from home!!

Back
Top Bottom