What's new

Reasonably sure Masood Azhar planned Pathankot terror attack, says Musharraf

PARIKRAMA

Reaction score
Country
India
Reasonably sure Masood Azhar planned Pathankot terror attack, says Musharraf
Posted on: 10:29 PM IST Jan 18, 2016 | Updated on: 11:03 pm,Jan 18,2016 IST

New Delhi: The former President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf on Monday made an exceptional statement claiming that Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar - suspected to be the mastermind of Pathankot terror attack - should not be roaming free in Pakistan.

In an exclusive interview with CNN-IBN, Musharraf said, "He (Masood Azhar) is a non-state actor; I wanted to deal with him earlier. I am reasonably sure that he is behind the terror attack in Pathankot. Neither Pakistani Army nor ISI backed Azhar in planning Pathankot attack."

the_musharraf_interview.jpg

Masood Azhar should not be roaming free (in Pakistan) after trying to assassinate me: Musharraf
#JeM #Masood Azhar #Musharraf #pakistan

"The Pathankot terror attack was carried out by non-state actors. "Masood Azhar should not be roaming free (in Pakistan) after trying to assassinate me," he said.

Sources said, in 2003 Masood reportedly tried to assassinate Musharraf.

Claiming that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is not sincere in engaging talks with Islamabad, the former military ruler said, "I personally feel that there was no substance in his meeting with Nawaz Sharif as it was just 'optics'.

He said, "Optics is fine but diplomacy is about substance."

He also stressed that Pakistan Army and ISI had nothing to do with the Pathankot terror. "The Pakistani military establishment was 100 per cent for peace between the two neighbours," he added.

On January 2, a group of heavily-armed JeM terrorists attacked the Pathankot air force base killing seven security personnel. Six terrorists were also killed in the incident. The terror attack took place days after Modi made a surprise visit to Lahore on his way back from Kabul on December 25 to wish Sharif on his birthday.

Then India sought action against the terror outfit and its chief Masood Azhar and the foreign secretary level talks between India and Pakistan was put on hold.

Reasonably sure Masood Azhar planned Pathankot terror attack, says Musharraf - IBNLive

So masood azhar is bad because he tried to assassinate musharraf. What about the others??

Kalhonapyari has posted after creating a thread. Which means he isnt a bot. I believe he should be banned asap.

Kalhonapyari has posted after creating a thread. Which means he isnt a bot. I believe he should be banned asap.

Pretty sure someone from the management team maintains this account for stirring shit and click baiting. Perhaps the same person who runs pdf's twitter account. Hindus don't drink milk (wink wink)

Pretty sure someone from the management team maintains this account for stirring shit and click baiting. Perhaps the same person who runs pdf's twitter account. Hindus don't drink milk (wink wink)

I still do not know whats the point. We have enough trolls anyway who will pick up bashing topics and post. But atleast they respond.

"The Pathankot terror attack was carried out by non-state actors. "Masood Azhar should not be roaming free (in Pakistan) after trying to assassinate me," he said.

Wooowwww woooowwww....... See even after this Pakistanis would never learn... there's no good terrorists bad terrorist.. the Snakes you feed on your garden would bite you one day..

The former President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf on Monday made an exceptional statement claiming that Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar - suspected to be the mastermind of Pathankot terror attack - should not be roaming free in Pakistan.

What's the point here? you can't arrest someone unless proven guilty. Mere suspicion does not provide any legal or moral authority to apprehend anyone.

"The Pathankot terror attack was carried out by non-state actors.

Who in his right mind would say RAW is not a state actor?

"Masood Azhar should not be roaming free (in Pakistan) after trying to assassinate me," he said.

And what did the General do about it when he himself was , POP and COA at the same time? Was it proven that he tried to assassinate him? the ones who were tried and found guilty of assassination have already been hanged.

It's the admin himself - comes up with masala threads to drive more traffic and activity

Masood Azhar should not be roaming free (in Pakistan) after trying to assassinate me,

Should not be taken as serious , specially this cartoon ...

Above highlighted and quoted shows he is just foolish enough to take the personal thing without thinking what it could do for Pakistan .. bloody stupid guy .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom