What's new

Real Tony Stark?

what you can do is get a rudimentary flying machine and then work on ONE key cool aspect of technology for demonstration purposes which may later be incorporated into something else

People have built large enough RC planes that can lift a grown man.

To simply achieve Lift off, some workshop skills and some knowledge of Airframes and Powerplants would do the trick. Pretty sure there are books out there which help you put together parts from various things.

Quality of product is a different thing altogether.

You can make a video game sitting at home if you have a good idea. But a software house can really make a finished product out of it.

So if you've got the skills and you've got a handful of mean ideas, set up a prototype which can give some sort of proof of concept or capabilities demo to a larger company with a bigger team.

Even some thin like this
bepo094.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG] can kill you.

I don't remember the name of that Guy but I do remember that he makes radical designs for Air and Space crafts and he also made one Fighter Jet (flew it---not just a design) .... Let me dig the web and find him.... I'll be back

I don't remember the name of that Guy but I do remember that he makes radical designs for Air and Space crafts and he also made one Fighter Jet (flew it---not just a design) .... Let me dig the web and find him.... I'll be back

You talking about Burt Rutan?

i was wondering if any one has ever single handedly developed an entire fighter jet? meaning one scientist only?

and if not; then why?

Hi,

First of all---why would you want one man to take all the glory---is it the Dr A Q Khan syndrome or what..

Progress and evelopment is a team sport---you win and lose together---let me put it to you this way---if you have not read the old posts---a fighter jet engine is the most difficult and challenging project an engineer or a scientist will ever come across in his lifetime---as well as a nation.

It would take hundreds of engineers, scientists, metalurgists, support staff to be working on a project not being guaranteed that the result would be successful.

Bottomline---it is easietr to make an atom bomb than to make a high quality jet engine---you should ask our neighbours.

All engineers belive that as tech is going advance all fields are going to merge and depend upon each other and at the peak all techs would be on a single needle that means sys tem would be so advance that it contains all tech of engineering

example is mechatronics and it contains electronics and mechanical

All engineers belive that as tech is going advance all fields are going to merge and depend upon each other and at the peak all techs would be on a single needle that means sys tem would be so advance that it contains all tech of engineering

example is mechatronics and it contains electronics and mechanical

Hi,

Closer in the sense that there will be lot more communication and integration---far apart because each individual technology will try to reach its zenith---and the specialization will be needle point centric.

umairp...I think you are talking about richard branson who also owns virgin atlantic.

There is also another guy who with his team worked on twin tail cheap 1 million dollars fighter that looked a like tom cat, saw it on Discovery back in 1990's

Last edited:
Hi,

First of all---why would you want one man to take all the glory---is it the Dr A Q Khan syndrome or what..

you mean quaid e azam, or just across the border, abdul kalam etc etc etc

would you be fcuking respectful of this guy, he bloody sacrificed his life to make nuclear bomb and deserves the respect he has got, and all what you say is just like musharraf speaking from behind??

the government of pakistan and the nation of pakistan has given him the glory, people become heroes like quaid e azam though its not a single man's contribution!!

whatr about the famous german aeronautical engineer named Kurt Tank who designed a lot of WWII german fighters single handedly

Back
Top Bottom