What's new

Real Tony Stark?

ace slasher

New Recruit

Reaction score
i was wondering if any one has ever single handedly developed an entire fighter jet? meaning one scientist only?

and if not; then why?

i was wondering if any one has ever single handedly developed an entire fighter jet? meaning one scientist only?

and if not; then why?

Too much work and too many fields involved. Tough to get expertise in all the fields

and if not; then why?
Its not possible in todays world planes are too complex and too many fields involved.:tdown:

You have been watching Iron man movies too many times:hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited:

and if not; then why?

^^ too many Iron man movies??, there is only one

from stupidity of his question, i could only assume that he would have watched iron man for about 30 to 40 times

flying+man+2+WQ.jpg

A little too soft on the ambition aren't you guys...

Don't think F-22, but getting a UAV, up in the air is quite doable.

Maybe 4 broad disciplines would do the trick.

A little too soft on the ambition aren't you guys...

Don't think F-22, but getting a UAV, up in the air is quite doable.

Maybe 4 broad disciplines would do the trick.
UAV is quite possible but this"entire fighter jet"is not in my opnion

Plenty of people have already made UAV's and even flying Helicopters on their own. IIRC one of them was adopted in a James Bond movie which had a machine gun fitted in front of it. Fighter jets, impossible man. It takes thousands of people decades of work and hundreds of millions of $ in funding to come up with one decent fighter jet.

Back
Top Bottom