What's new

Real Time Update on Coronavirus Outbreak in Iran

Are you ready to fight this outbreak of coronavirus?

• Total voters
Probably already too late.

Iran was already contaminated back in January!

6th case of COVID-19 reported in B.C., contracted by woman visiting Iran

Updated February 21, 2020 3:04 pm

B.C.’s sixth case of COVID-19 was contracted by a woman who was visiting Iran, B.C.’s top doctor and health minister confirmed Thursday evening.

Dr. Bonnie Henry said the woman in her 30s visited the Middle East country in January and returned to B.C. late that same month. She was diagnosed after taking herself to hospital with flu-like symptoms, she added, but was sent home.

“We were surprised as you can imagine,” Henry said about the case, which is the first one in the province without a connection to China.

“We expect there will be an international investigation.”

Henry said the woman’s case is relatively mild and a number of her close contacts have already been put in isolation.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6577201/b-c-government-to-provide-update-on-covid-19/

Should we as well, refuse to accept all travelers from Iran?

Iraq urges citizens not to visit Iran over coronavirus

22 FEB 2020

Iraq on Saturday called on its nationals not to travel to neighboring Iran, where five coronavirus deaths were reported.

In a statement, the Border Ports Authority said that an Iraqi committee established to take measures against the deadly virus "advises citizens not to travel to Iran for their safety."

The authority, however, said that "the commercial movement between the two countries is going on, provided that drivers are subjected to a medical examination."

On Thursday, Iraqi authorities also banned Iranian citizens from entering the country through border terminals for three days.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/iraq-urges-citizens-not-to-visit-iran-over-coronavirus/1741542

Whats worrisome about the Iran outbreak is the source is officially unknown. I would suspect people travailing from other countries, but you can't rule out a nefarious conspiracy.

Iranian Doctors Call For 'Long Holiday' To Contain Coronavirus, As Sixth Victim Dies

Here 6 dead are reported and Iranian authorities are already shooting at hospital visitors.

Whats worrisome about the Iran outbreak is the source is officially unknown. I would suspect people travailing from other countries, but you can't rule out a nefarious conspiracy.

It may be called many things, but basic fact is it's a virus and it's contagious.
Check if there were flights to China from Tehran ever since outbreak of virus, than it's more of a unhygienic habits.

Iraq urges citizens not to visit Iran over coronavirus

Turkey: All arrivals from Iran checked for coronavirus

Two Women Returning From Iran To Lebanon And Canada Diagnosed With Coronavirus

Lebanon /Canada as well at risk.

Turkey bars entry for travellers from Iran

United Arab Emirates Ministry of Health announced that an Iranian visitor and his wife were diagnosed with coronavirus

Transport of patients suspected to be infected with COVID2019 from Qom to Tehran.

Tehran is 100% anti Qom and elections are due soon, guess who's the beneficiary!??

In Iraq and Lebanon confirmed cases are being reported.....

Coronavirus likely to cross over to Pakistan from Iran border

Armenia MFA urges to refrain from visiting Iran amid coronavirus outbreak

Expatriates banned from traveling to Iran to prevent new coronavirus infections

IRAQ'S HEALTH MINISTRY RECOMMENDS IRAN TRAVEL BAN AFTER CORONAVIRUS DEATHS

Kurdish authorities restrict Iran border access

I haven't seen anyone taking precautionary majors amid virus outbreak except very few people.
Several students just came back to Tehran just one or two days ago.

I haven't seen anyone taking precautionary majors amid virus outbreak except very few people.
Several students just came back to Tehran just one or two days ago.
Tell me you greeted them at their arrival.
Like Troy on that fateful night...

Apparently Pakistani regime is unmoved by the gravenous of the situation, but what are Pakistanis doing in their personal capacity, to protect themselves from the family members, friends and neighbors arriving back from Iran?

fck this shit the border to iran needs to be closed asap.

or send the bill of extra expenses you incur at border control to Qom....

Last edited:
The thing is while the international community has been taking all the preventive measures, I haven't seen Iranian being as worried about it. The city hasn't been on lock down even though the source has been known, transportation are pretty much working like the usual. One of my university fellow came back yesterday from Qom, she has been sick since then, university officials sent her to the hospital but she was sent home without even a single test or consideration that she might be infected. I mean you ought to do something

The thing is while the international community has been taking all the preventive measures, I haven't seen Iranian being as worried about it. The city hasn't been on lock down even though the source has been known, transportation are pretty much working like the usual. One of my university fellow came back yesterday from Qom, she has been sick since then, university officials sent her to the hospital but she was sent home without even a single test or consideration that she might be infected. I mean you ought to do something

You trolling or faking story right now? tell me you do?

Last edited:
I'm not. They you are not that sick, I mean what do you mean? And how could you risk other people's lives without screening her?
It seems you were around those guys/not far from them... You better check/quarantine yourself...

Last edited:
I mean, if that's accurate then the Virus Is mostly already in Pakistan and Second... It seems you were around those guys/not far from them... You better check/quarantine yourself...

I'm still in Iran and I haven't met her even though she's my neighbor but she is not allowed to come to our apartment. We were supposed to go back for Nowroz holidays but we all are contemplating whether to go back or not

Back
Top Bottom