What's new

Real Time Update on Coronavirus Outbreak in Iran

Are you ready to fight this outbreak of coronavirus?

• Total voters
I know little about medical stuff, but since summer will be coming in a few months and the middle east heats up to 35-40 degrees +. Won't that deal with the virus in the ME region?

I know little about medical stuff, but since summer will be coming in a few months and the middle east heats up to 35-40 degrees +. Won't that deal with the virus in the ME region?
No. (as of right now)
Right now WHO said, after a Mexican journalist asked the same Q, concerning Mexico Warm weather. "There is no data yet that show whatever such "condition" help or not the spread of the virus".
We already have a Coronavirus type in ME... known as MERS... and it doesn't give a sh*t about Heat...

Last edited:
One of my relatives in Iran who is a doctor dealing directly with the matter believe the virus has drifted and is more aggressive than what was seen in China.
Another explanation could be that many more are infected and not identified virtually inflating the death ratio.
Finally my own theory is that the hot spot, which is City of Qom, is a religious center full of very old people who also attend mosques on a regular basis and have a much higher chance of getting infected and die.
Only if you go and visit tehran hospitals that deal with COVID-19 for yourself.

Well if it goes up to 60 then yes that will stop the spread.

Is there any clear statistic over age of patients whom died? I've just found the number not specific about every patient ..
Not from Iran but in general most of the death is from older age group

Wrong. Iran was among the only countries who actually STOPPED flights to China. 4 flights evacuated Iranian nationals, 4 flights evacuated Chinese nationals ( similar to what most other capable countries did.)

I know many are obsessed with the Islamic Republic of Iran, but i have to mention Corona is in more than 50 countries including in all the so-called superpower G7 states. Stop posting US regime paid mercenaries' BS here and talking sh*t on Iran like others are fine and it's just Iran! The Iranian government and armed forces have done a MUCH BETTER job so far mobilizing resources against this epidemic than MANY advanced paper powers given the circumstances in my view as someone who studied emergency management and development in the west!

View attachment 609596 View attachment 609597

I noticed that guys seems having a habit of making up lies on everything on the fly for his convenience to make a post.
What an interesting person!

Last edited:
Egypt reported 1 Case few weeks ago and that same Case is Recovered.

Since then 3 EU Tourists came back Positive after Travel to Egypt last week and 1 more today from Canada tested positive after Traveling to Egypt...

So Iran... Seems Another ME country is joining you soon... Just 10x worse...

Egypt reported 1 Case few weeks ago and that same Case is Recovered.

Since then 3 EU Tourists came back Positive after Travel to Egypt last week and 1 more today from Canada tested positive after Traveling to Egypt...

So Iran... Seems Another ME country is joining you soon... Just 10x worse...
It's almost everywhere, just not diagnosed yet.

This week will be the pick of spread of the virus ...

Last night I went to bazaar in my car , some of Iranians were wearing mask but most of people act as usual ....

Simply there are too many idiots in iran who even dont care about their safety and healthcare

Back
Top Bottom