What's new

Real reason why Modi govt has carried out surgical strike on your pockets

And yet ,they do.

The conversion of money to gold is now costing a minimum 30% premium. That is for the middle and upper middle classes.

The ones who require conversion of hundreds of crores are not able to find gold in such quantities and sellers willing to sell in kilograms.

The avenues of conversion to real estate and this stage are practically zero. No one is selling his property and accepting old notes now.

As I said, even if they route their money to gold and dollars, the premiums are such that their hoardings lose value of a minimum of 30%.

What they are doing is finding bankrupt companies and transfering money to them. Even if they do that, that money enters the formal channels instead of becoming black money. It would henceforth become traceable.

Apart political parties a few people can store such large amount. Hmm

All thode with no brains and think that big guys are safe and kniw how, i have a proposition. I know somebody with 40cr of black cash and is ready to pay 2% facilitation fee for leting me know anybody who can make it clean. This 2% is your fee . His CA firm has no solution.

All thode with no brains and think that big guys are safe and kniw how, i have a proposition. I know somebody with 40cr of black cash and is ready to pay 2% facilitation fee for leting me know anybody who can make it clean. This 2% is your fee . His CA firm has no solution.

And those with empty brain how many of them buy properties abroad or in India converted into $$ .. hmm

And those with empty brain how many of them buy properties abroad or in India converted into $$ .. hmm
its too late now... btw if a money changer is selling you dollar for old rupees, he just took the burden upon himself... best of luck to him then...

its too late now... btw if a money changer is selling you dollar for old rupees, he just took the burden upon himself... best of luck to him then...

I mean what if the guys already converted rupees into dollars.

Hrithik Roshan doesn't want to comment on demonetisation jantakareporter.com/entertainment/

When asked what he would like to say on demonetisation, Hrithik told reporters here, “Nothing right now.”

Why?
Of course he is afraid of the Modian disguised democracy and the forthcoming (probable) reprisals.

I mean what if the guys already converted rupees into dollars.
yeah... you wont be able to catch people who have their money invested in gold, property, shares and overseas assets... bjp has already accepted its has targeted only a small part of black money... people who got caught are mid level corrupt people like sarkari babus, small businessmen...

Govt should enact some law that makes card transaction more attractive... currently everywhere they charge 1.5 percent transaction fee... sometimes because businesses want to underinvoice...

People elected me to fight graft; they expected me to do this: PM on demonetisation:

People also wanted you to be clean & honest right?
But why you behave like crook by following abusive Twitter IDs brazenly?

Why have you inducted 1/3rd of your ministers who are criminally tainted. You had an option to induct honest & flawless people right?

Let the Mukesh Ambani Media explain this:
ambanimedia.png

Modiya why any self respecting Indian should fall for (Adani & Ambani friendly) PM like you who is enriching them tacitly?

We 61 percent of the people, who did not vote for you, refuse to accept that India is Gujarat & vice versa.

I can understand some people complaining for trouble caused like long queues etc but like of Kejriwal (the so called champion against corruption), Pappu, Mamta, Maya and some people are complaining just because it is a step taken by the Modi government. Suppose on 31st December it comes to light that 5 lakh crore worth of money never came back means black money or money from/and for illegal sources got eliminated and came in to governments kitty, not to mention thousands of crores that came in the banking system while the likes of you and these shameless politicians apologies

Modi breaks down in public, "I know the forces up against me, they may not let me live" jantakareporter.com/politics/modi-

NATAKBAZ MODI:

He knows 2019 does not belong to him with most of the Indians reeling under demonetisation pressure.

It is silly but govt should create awareness on new bill.
Who says govt has not created awareness for the features of 2000 and 500 rupee notes. the features of these notes have been published in all newspapers, available all over the internet, in all banks and post offices.

And even if you do not know all the features everyone knows a simple trick of holding the note against the light and seeing gandhiji watermark. this is standard feature in all notes from 1 rupee to 2000 rupee.

I have very little respect for the truthfulness stories in MSM like The Hindu. I seriously doubt that anyone, let alone a trader at an APMC who will be dealing with all kinds of cash, will get fooled by the photocopy of the note.

And I reiterate my point. If anyone is such a fool he deserves to be cheated

yeah... you wont be able to catch people who have their money invested in gold, property, shares and overseas assets... bjp has already accepted its has targeted onlya small part of black money... people who got caught are mid level corrupt people like sarkari babus, small businessmen...

Am not against this step but when you are not prepared such steps cause havoc. Options that can be taken.
1. Pumping more 100s through ATMs.
2. Seeking adhaar linkage(old property registration) to all the registered properties of individual, thus by checking his/her background and source of income.
3. regardless of political party, corrupt politicians are very well known. Conducting raids and inquiry .

Banned 500 and 1000s even before circulating money to the lead banks is kinda hilarious. If the govt had pumped 100s by limiting 500 and 1000 through ATM, civilian might have faced less problem unlike now.

I appreciate modi effort to kill the corruption and black money but *.
*There is a incident happened in Telangana year ago Note for vote scam, TDP tried to buy MLA with crores. Revanth reddy caught with 50lac undisclosed account. When CM KCR on high to crack down TDP , venkaiah naidu stepped in halted further action. CBN roaming around singapore companies, he is giving 1000s of acres land to Singapore company to develop and sell ( kinda real estate). This consortium got 300crore capital and meanwhile AP govt supposed to spend 5000 crores to develop infra in that land. Which they got free will to sell the property as per their wish.. and they put clause- not to allocate plots for the farmers nearby, should be allotted km away from that area. Got many exemtexemptions, CBN said Indian engineers can't do such projects.. As he faced prob from court, he changed the rules just to make sure that consortium to win the bid. Don't you find anything suspicious? If Modi is so serious about corruption why is he give exemptions to people like CBN. Why don't he crack down CBN and Jagan. Why is he allowing CBN to damage river bed. He spend 100cr to modify private property to stay. He spent crore in every place he stayed. But he keep changing his residence.

Back
Top Bottom