What's new

Real reason why Modi govt has carried out surgical strike on your pockets

Last edited:
Libtard media.... hmmm I was expecting that response. Typical response from a Bhakt, Carry on I am not going to meddle in your Bhakti..

You meddled when you replied to my post ! You can go back to do your part. Rumor mongering :lol:

Delhi: People loot Metro mall in Seelampur after rumours of salt shortage - India TV

http://m.indiatvnews.com/video/news...e-356371?utm_source=https://www.google.co.in/

Doesn't look like our Yugpurush is wrong here

He is wrong as always. When he is not wrong !!???

Enough salt in Delhi, no need to panic: Manish Sisodia
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...elhi-no-need-to-panic-manish-sisodia-4370929/

I feel the calmness in such posts where they are comfortable that one among them (RSS/Hindutva) is in power and they believe they are experiencing the "best governance" happening. :sick: To give a reality check for Swaymsevaks here - Imagine the happiness of a fanatic Musalman in Hyderabad when Akbaruddin Owaisi become the PM of India and do the dictatorship as per Koran and Sunnah - He will be shouting the rule of Rasool-Allahu is reestablished in India! (This is just to give you people what you are doing is the same albeit a Hindutva version). Can you accept that? Well, that's the case with us also. We don't accept RSS agendas and values. We don't need RSS version of nationalism blended with hatred and the craving for slaughter of non-Hindus. We don't need Indian union go back crippled like in the early years after freedom. Your leaders are the Abhinav Nathu Ram Godse's - Their agenda is clear - They want to bring back Hindu Rashtra. Each steps, even small ones, reflects that. Look at that 2000 RS note - Did you see that Hindi numerals are prominently embossed breaking the earlier code to reflect the RSS view (Hindi-Hindu-Hindustan). You people won't want to accept this. Like I said, like the subjects of Owaisi brothers who believes in Owaisi Khilafat, The Red band wearing knicker army are the blind bhakts awaiting the order of their RSS masters, which unfortunately Indians elected wrongly. BJP never should be in power. A religious party who focusses on establishing Akhand Bharat/Aryavarta with the Brahmin and Aryan people and rule the aboriginals will not go for long.

Thus, for us the sensible people - Your leaders are not mass leaders more like the anti-national element RSS/BJP which wants to alienate non-Hindus and destroy Indian union as per the visions of ancient extremists using propagandas effectively. Cow vigilantes, Patriotism chest-thumping, indirect and direct attack on Muslims and Christians, Oppressing Scheduled class people all are part of the vision of RSS founders.

You first claim " unfortunately Indians elected wrongly. BJP never should be in power." ........ and then go on to say "Your leaders are not mass leaders " :cheesy:

So which one is it ? ....... they are mass leaders who won a thumping majority in a Democracy or they are NOT mass leaders who got majority votes ? :lol:

BTW I just have to say that I am a big fan of your hate. I hope it continues to grow and choke you. I am loving it. :enjoy:

Libtard media.... hmmm I was expecting that response. Typical response from a Bhakt, Carry on I am not going to meddle in your Bhakti..

Here is retraction of the news by news paper.
CxG7WjaVQAIxOk1.jpg

Some people here in Punjab are accepting old 500/1000 notes for a 15% fees... Just goto Barnala and ask any paan/sutta shop wala where to exchange old notes.

They should bargain harder and get at least a 40% fee :D

Modi has turned into the modern day Robin Hood. .......... who would have thought the common man will get free money just by voting Modi into power ? :P

Kerala defies the center:

Kerala government will not collect any kind of fine for payments; People can pay bills without fine till November 30

Rs 2,000 notes pose fresh challenge... Nobody gives CHANGE:

This is strange from Korea Del Norte:

Meanwhile, DPRK News, official news agency of North Korea tweets: "Indian president Narendra Modi guzzles wine aboard Japanese "bullet trains," whilst Indian peasants starve due to maladroit currency reform."

Scramble for Notes: People running out of patience :

13live2.jpg

Maharashtra: Govt official takes bribe in Rs 2,000 notes, held:

Demonetisation: Journalist broke the story a fortnight before PM:

PM returns home after Japan visit:
Modi said Sayonara to Japan.
But no okaerinasai back home from Indians to their PM, that means welcome back.

Many don't accept me but apart fake currency which is in circulation, small fishes and political parties which prepared money for the upcoming election( exclude the parties aware of note ban). But big fish who accounts majority of black money are in safe heaven...
Many people approaching common man to convert their money into new bills. Offering 10% , i have heard about it yesterday.

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national...ped-with-fake-rs-2000-note/article9337911.ece

Modi step is killer but on Aim deviated by margin, note ban without proper precaution is stupidity. They could have dropped circulation of 500s or 1000s to ATMs few days before announcing of Note ban. By pumping 100s instead of 500s and 1000s, so the common man may face less discomfort.

Kerala defies the center:

Kerala government will not collect any kind of fine for payments; People can pay bills without fine till November 30

Rs 2,000 notes pose fresh challenge... Nobody gives CHANGE:

This is strange from Korea Del Norte:

Meanwhile, DPRK News, official news agency of North Korea tweets: "Indian president Narendra Modi guzzles wine aboard Japanese "bullet trains," whilst Indian peasants starve due to maladroit currency reform."

Scramble for Notes: People running out of patience :

13live2.jpg

Maharashtra: Govt official takes bribe in Rs 2,000 notes, held:

Demonetisation: Journalist broke the story a fortnight before PM:

PM returns home after Japan visit:
Modi said Sayonara to Japan.
But no okaerinasai back home from Indians to their PM, that means welcome back.

Not president hehe PM.

View attachment 351440

Is it coincidence Gandhi pic changed from left to right.. the ones who use hawala ways to hide their black money is safe. Big guys are safe but the poor under heavy pressure. There are many people, who don't have bank account and id's but save their money in home.. timing looks like to checkmate congress in upcoming elections.. they might not able to distribute money for vote.. But there are leaks about the notes ban... most of these guys converted rupees into dollars.
What makes you say big guys are safe?
They are losing at the very least 30% of their holdings in conversion from old to new. And that is IF they can get their entire amount converted in the first place.

And secondly, even after conversion to new notes.. It becomes money in the formal banking channel. No longer just cash sitting idle at home.

This is a win-win scenario from any aspect.

What makes tu say big guys are safe?
They are losing at the very least 30% of their holdings in conversion from old to new. And that is IF they can get their entire amount converted in the first place.

And secondly, even after conversion to new notes.. It becomes money in the formal banking channel. No longer just cash sitting idle at home.

This is a win-win scenario from any aspect.

Why would big guys store thousands of crores in bundles.. either they will convert money to gold, properties or to the $$.

http://m.thehindu.com/news/national...ped-with-fake-rs-2000-note/article9337911.ece

Why would big guys store thousands of crores in bundles.. either they will convert money to gold, properties or to the $$.
And yet ,they do.

The conversion of money to gold is now costing a minimum 30% premium. That is for the middle and upper middle classes.

The ones who require conversion of hundreds of crores are not able to find gold in such quantities and sellers willing to sell in kilograms.

The avenues of conversion to real estate and this stage are practically zero. No one is selling his property and accepting old notes now.

As I said, even if they route their money to gold and dollars, the premiums are such that their hoardings lose value of a minimum of 30%.

What they are doing is finding bankrupt companies and transfering money to them. Even if they do that, that money enters the formal channels instead of becoming black money. It would henceforth become traceable.

Back
Top Bottom