What's new

Real reason why Modi govt has carried out surgical strike on your pockets

Thanks for endorsing that 69 % who did not vote for this Mofo Modi are hyenas.
What could be better than this?

Anyway, everyone knows Modi is a cheat & deceit type:

Let me refresh you people with some oldy goldies:

View attachment 351467

Yes calling Modi names and posting propaganda and allegations is the perfect Reply :lol:

lol..... you are famous as a christian "secularist". Don't be shy. You do not have to see me, I only have to 'see' you.

Oh the one who joined few days come to study each and everyone post.. hmm looks like you are one buffoon. Get into my ignore list.. dumbo.. you are the one who talking about religion.. needless thing in this thread.. you are talking others hate hinduism etc.. meanwhile you are targeting in the name of religion. Get into my ignore list. Stupid don't you have shame. I told you to not quote me but you are doing it.

People are suffering due to black money as well and if government is trying to bring in good changes public must cooperate with them.

As far as opposition is concerned for starters they can stop rumor mongering.
Does the Indian populace have an option? Rumour mongering like?

Thanks for endorsing that 69 % who did not vote for this Mofo Modi are hyenas.
What could be better than this?

Anyway, everyone knows Modi is a cheat & deceit type:

Let me refresh you people with some oldy goldies:

View attachment 351467

Dude, I caught you.....You are Arvind Kejriwal ??

I apologise, no body can defeat you in logic. Even the high court and supreme court who works on evidence and have given their judgement , are not good enough infront of you.

Please please put me in your ignore list.

Oh the one who joined few days come to study each and everyone post.. hmm looks like you are one buffoon. Get into my ignore list.. dumbo.. you are the one who talking about religion.. needless thing in this thread.. you are talking others hate hinduism etc.. meanwhile you are targeting in the name of religion. Get into my ignore list. Stupid don't you have shame. I told you to not quote me but you are doing it.

lol. What happened to that property you were supposed to buy using CASH ? did you help that guy generate black money ? :lol:

Does the Indian populace have an option? Rumour mongering like?

They have the option to keep quite or speak the truth.

goo.gl/xbRdQI

The media is hailing Modi’s demonetization of old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 note as a masterstroke policy on curbing the menace of black money.

Really?? Hmmmm.

Let’s have a look into few figures;

What if I told you that total Bad Loans of Indian Banks right now is close to Rs. 6,00,000 crore. What if I told you that PSU Banks are in a miserable condition right now, and need immediate infusion of money to shore up their lending capacities.

15049808_10154631753129400_133119648_n.jpg

What if I also told you that few weeks ago, credit rating agency Moody’s had stated that Indian banks required Rs. 1.25 lakh crore capital infusion? What if I told you that in July 2016 the Centre injected 23,000 crore into 13 public sector banks. What if I told you that Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said it in 2015 that the Centre would pump in more than 70,000 crore in PSU banks in coming four years.

And..What if I told you that this demonetisation is nothing but a measure to infuse money in those ailing banks so as to shore up their lending capacities?

Can’t you see people queuing up banks to deposit their hard earned money, waiting hours for their turn?

What other “Masterstroke” would have made this possible?

Just trigger the panic button by stating that your old Rs 500 and Rs 1000 currency is no longer a valid legal tender, and Voila!!! People are queuing up since morning to deposit their hard earned money.

What for? To curb the menace of black money? By bringing in new Rs. 2000 note?

You don’t curb black money by bringing in notes of higher denomination. In fact, you are now simplifying hoarding of black money by bringing in new notes of higher denomination.

Ok. So what would banks do with the fresh infusion of money from public pockets? Lend of course. That’s what their business is. And to whom would these banks then lend their money to?

You? Me?

Indeed, very sweet of you.

You are in the deposit queue dear.

Those in withdrawal queues are these privileged or shall I say chosen ones: (Note: the figures in bracket are their present repayable amount which they owe to various banks)

10. GVK Reddy (GVK Group) (33933 Crores)
9. Venugopal Dhoot (Videocon Group) (45405 Crores)
8. L. Madhusoodan Rao (Lanco Group) (47102 Crores)
7. G M Rao (GMR Group) (47976 Crores)
6. Sajjan Jindal (JSW Group) (58171 Crores)
5. Manoj Gour (Jaypee Group) (75163 Crores)
4. Goutam Adani (Adani Group) (96031 Crores)
3. Shashi Ruia & Ravi Ruia (Essar Group) (1,01000 Crores or Rs 1.01 trillion)
2. Anil Aggarwal (The Vedanta Group) (1,03000 Crores or 1.03 trillion)

And finally
1. Anil Ambani (Reliance Group)(125000 Crores or Rs 1.25 trillion)

The government just carried out a surgical strike on your pockets, and now you are running like chickens. That’s how crony capitalism works.

Now call me whatever you like- Marxist, Communist, Anarchist, Congi agent, conspiracy theorist blah blah blah.
There are followers of Aam Admi Party who lack common sense. Their followers fell for conspiracy theories spread the same stories on WhatsApp etc. The same list of names has many different version with different names.

Go back to my post and try to read and understand what I tried to explain.

What you shared is just a co incidence cause it does not benefit the BJP party, if they deposited the money in the bank account. They could have done it till 30 Dec without any cost or tax to them. Other party are free to do this. 3 crore is a paltry money. They could deposit 300 crore..

Do you even know the relevant & pertinent law promulgated on this black money?

You can not deposit more than 2.5 lakhs without 200% penality:

Deposits Over ₹2.5 Lakh To Face Tax, 200% Penalty On Income Mismatch

Must you be frivolous with your flippant posts?

One more reason not to engage with thumb suckers & birdbrained folks.

Yugpurush Kejriwal tweeted about looting in Metro mall in delhi, Salt prices going up.

Poor guy hard earned donation ( trying time for him) for Punjab election was totally lost overnight. He is totally lost it. Please have sympathy for him.

Do you even know the relevant & pertinent law promulgated on this black money?

You can not deposit more than 2.5 lakhs without 200% penality:

Deposits Over ₹2.5 Lakh To Face Tax, 200% Penalty On Income Mismatch

Must you be frivolous with your flippant posts?

One more reason not to engage with thumb suckers & birdbrained folks.

Dude, it applies to Individuals and not society, firm, companies ...

shit, I am debating with a kiddo

Dude, I caught you.....You are Arvind Kejriwal ??

I apologise, no body can defeat you in logic. Even the high court and supreme court who works on evidence and have given their judgement , are not good enough infront of you.

Please please put me in your ignore list.

You do not have to beg for it.
I kicked you to the curb anyway >>>>> My five star Ignorian list.
You wont be missed hereafter.

Last edited:
Yugpurush Kejriwal tweeted about looting in Metro mall in delhi, Salt prices going up.
It's unfortunate that we don't have a single good leader in opposition.

Kejriwal had right ingredients to be leader but he turned out to be insane.

Ranjeet do you trust that other politician of bjp played a fair game? ( they knew it coming already)
Do you think a cash strapped economy will do better.

I think something is messy. People have sold their cash for lower rates. So this all money might be back to them and some criminals who are buying.
Also we might have missed the big fishes.

I am not against this step. I had 480 rupees that night. Also I spend from card but this cash was running this economy.

In a race to catch the culprit we might have missed big daku and caught Chappal chor.

The step needed a little more brainstorming and better execution. But in the end we have to support our govt even if it does 10% good to my country.

Dude, it applies to Individuals and not society, firm, companies ...

shit, I am debating with a kiddo

Show me anywhere that political parties are exempt on this.

Just prove it to me.

And watch me dance naked on Delhi streets.

Deal?

Common cretin.

Run rabbit run...

Donations to political parties are expect from Tax you Moron :lol:

The comedy never ends.

This bugger, Ashok321 is a complete ***. He is getting mauled but has so low IQ, he is not getting the hint that his crap is caught again and again. Rather than replying to facts with facts, he is just behaving like Kejriwal and Lallu Yadav.

Back
Top Bottom