What's new

Real reason why Modi govt has carried out surgical strike on your pockets

but who know which one is donation n which one is corruption

What does that even mean ?

All donation made to political parties receive a receipt. Especially if they are deposited in a bank and will be audited by the EC.

This bugger, Ashok321 is a complete ***. He is getting mauled but has so low IQ, he is not getting the hint that his crap is caught again and again. Rather than replying to facts with facts, he is just behaving like Kejriwal and Lallu Yadav.

He's a total waste like pappu or AK.

What does that even mean ?

All donation made to political parties receive a receipt. Especially if they are deposited in a bank and will be audited by the EC.

He's a total waste like pappu or AK.

abey chall ..

the money and rum given by the political parties to locals and poor people to vote .. has no declaration ..

I live in delhi and I know it very well .. because no political parties declare their source of income.. apart from few lakhs which they show legal.
nor any businessman want to show himself politically inclined..

abey chall ..

the money and rum given by the political parties to locals and poor people to vote .. has no declaration ..

I live in delhi and I know it very well .. because no political parties declare their source of income.. apart from few lakhs which they show legal.
nor any businessman want to show himself politically inclined..

You are talking about BLACK MONEY. Not money deposited in the bank.

This move will make that impossible since that loose cash has now become worthless paper.

BTW all parties have to declare their source of income if it is above Rs 20,000.

You are talking about BLACK MONEY. Not money deposited in the bank.

This move will make that impossible since that loose cash has now become worthless paper.

80% money with the political party is BLACK!!
20% to show their donation legal ... hence WHITE

It's unfortunate that we don't have a single good leader in opposition.

Kejriwal had right ingredients to be leader but he turned out to be insane.

Ranjeet do you trust that other politician of bjp played a fair game? ( they knew it coming already)
Do you think a cash strapped economy will do better.

I think something is messy. People have sold their cash for lower rates. So this all money might be back to them and some criminals who are buying.
Also we might have missed the big fishes.

I am not against this step. I had 480 rupees that night. Also I spend from card but this cash was running this economy.

In a race to catch the culprit we might have missed big daku and caught Chappal chor.

The step needed a little more brainstorming and better execution. But in the end we have to support our govt even if it does 10% good to my country.
Totally agree with you on the lack of good opposition leader, had no hopes from Kejriwal from the start, always considered him a crook and he has proved me right over and over again.

Yes people are selling their cash from what I heard current rate it 60/40, Big fishes might escape but few anti national elements might end up losing their funds. I fear this huge exercise might not return proportional result, but lets wait for a while to assess the outcome.

PS: there will be more such moves in the coming future, Modi gave a hint about it in his speech in Japan.

80% money with the political party is BLACK!!
20% to show their donation legal ... hence WHITE

True, which is why 80% of money with all political party has become WORTHLESS :lol:

Why do you think the Mamata, Mayawati, AK and Mulayam of the world is crying hoarse ?

BJP must have taken steps to convert their black into white.

Show me anywhere that political parties are exempt on this.

Just prove it to me.

And watch me dance naked on Delhi streets.

Deal?

Common cretin.

Run rabbit run...

Dude,

Deposits above Rs 2.5 lakh to face tax, penalty on mismatch . Corporates / firms / society has no problem with depositing cash as per their source of Income. Parties depositing money in bank is a normal practice, these are all audited, They can deposit any amount of money, Even if they deposit now, it is not an issue at all.

Try to understand.....the issue is with only the individuals.,...and again if i can prove my source of income, no penalty will be imposed even if my deposit is more than INR 2.5 lakh.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Dude,

Deposits above Rs 2.5 lakh to face tax, penalty on mismatch . Corporates / firms / society has no problem with depositing cash as per their source of Income. Parties depositing money in bank is a normal practice, these are all audited, They can deposit any amount of money, Even if they deposit now, it is not an issue at all.

Try to understand.....the issue is with only the individuals.,...and again if i can prove my source of income, no penalty will be imposed even if my deposit is more than INR 2.5 lakh.

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

As far as your naked dancing is concerned, I am not interested in a moron loosing his ijjat.....you have lost here so much..nothing else to loose now.

500 Rs. bills being sold for 300

Corruption begets corruption in Modinagri.

Jai ho!

Dude,

Read more at:

As far as your naked dancing is concerned, I am not interested in a moron loosing his ijjat.....you have lost here so much..nothing else to loose now.
Dude I live in NCR, why you want me to witness the horror show on Delhi streets tomorrow? Let him have his clothes.

CxE4mCvUQAA7Q-9.jpg

Duhh Modi!

Back
Top Bottom