What's new

Real reason why Modi govt has carried out surgical strike on your pockets

Spare me your "intellectual" might :lol:

Where did you get Rs. 50,000 worth cash ? :cheesy: ...... can you give me some ?

Check with nearby panchayat banks, ration shops and other govt psu if you know someone over there....

Calling me an infant while asking to be spoonfed yourself? my post is here in this thread itself kindly go through it if you want to engage further.

Infant?
You seem like injured hyena in front of the lion now.

You don't have the luxury to be defensive anymore from here onward.
Lol

I feel for you, Ieally do.

6a00d834515c5469e201a3fd182074970b-pi

lol. .......... hello "secular" christian bigot . :lol:

Ah i don't know you, but you come to talk about religion.

Lol dumb azz moron.

@waz check his ip, seems like multiple account.
@Oscar

Ah i don't know you, but you come to talk about religion.

Lol dumb azz moron.

@waz check his ip, seems like multiple account.
@Oscar

Not religion, but Religious bigots who now have to support black money to justify their hate for hindus and hindutva.

But I am not complaining, I actually enjoy your butthurt :lol:

Here you go BJP Baskars:

I already said Modi is a fraud foisted on India.

temtem6.png

The last transaction, involving Rs 40 lakh, was made minutes before the PM's speech....

Here you go BJP Baskars:

I already said Modi is a fraud foisted on India.

View attachment 351453

Dude, what is the problem if they deposited the party money in the bank account ? There is no restriction or tax etc that it would benefit them by depositing in bank if they did it before or loss if they did it after...

It is good to apply your brain when you read things....try doing it.....remove your bias and try..

Not religion, but Religious bigots who now have to support black money to justify their ha for hindus and hindutva.

But I am not complaining, I actually enjoy your butthurt :lol:

Look whose talking... I always wonder how come you know about me. I don't debated with you. Never seen but you talking like you know. @WebMaster check this guy.

LOL..... so the problem is that BJP deposited Money in the Bank ? :cheesy:

What a "fraud" :lol:

Congress and TMC can put the money in the Bank even AFTER the PM's speech ...... they can continue to do so till December 30th :lol:
Didn't you hear Modi put a ban on political parties depositing money in the bank and all deposits made before the announcement were exempted from tax review.

Modi = Master of distraction & Indiscipline

Only PM of a larger democratic country to follow abusive Twitter IDs.
Only PM of a larger democratic country to have 31% criminally charged as his ministers.

Love me or leave me.

Back
Top Bottom