What's new

Real reason for Sana Ullahs resignation!!

BqrkoDZIAAE1ZTH.jpg

not Kashmir, but Lahore, Shebaz sharif's own doing...

BqrkoDZIAAE1ZTH.jpg

not Kashmir, but Lahore, Shebaz sharif's own doing...

Do you have any proof that Shahbaz sharif ordered the strike. Investigation team comprising of ISI, IB and MI members has been formed so chill. If he is guilty then truth will come out. I wont argue on speculation and propagandas.
No I dont have any proof that he ordered the strike. What I am only trying to say it was Shabaz sharif's responsibilty to control his Minister and Puniab police. I never said he ordered but he should take the responsibility as he is the Cheif Executive. Try to understand the situation it was not a normal lathi charge, police was used to kill people.

No I dont have any proof that he ordered the strike. What I am only trying to say it was Shabaz sharif's responsibilty to control his Minister and Puniab police. I never said he ordered but he should take the responsibility as he is the Cheif Executive. Try to understand the situation it was not a normal lathi charge, police was used to kill people.

You can only ask for provincial ministers to resign as they are responsible such as rana sana ullah who is incharge of punjab police. It is only fair that he was asked to resign as during his watch this incident happened. As i said this pakistan and our challenges are much bigger compared to western countries. The kind of moral attitude you are demanding cant be applied to pakistan due to our current scenario. Our policing system is shit and policemen are ill equipped. Police probably took that action all by themselves and this situation won't be clear until a proper investigation is performed so just chill and wait rather than putting blame on police or any other person.

Back
Top Bottom