What's new

Real Face Of Asma Jhangir

Bal Thakrey is the Hindu Zionist responsible for burning alive thousands of Muslims, women and children in Gujarat, Babri Masjid, Sanjhota express and thousands of anti-Muslim riots! He is Asma Jahangir's guru. She is paying her respects to his teacher then comes back to Pakistan to attack Pakistan's ideology, Islam and Pak army! Astaghfurullah!

11nlook.jpg

Bal Thackrey s powers are confined to Maharashtra only ... and Gujrat and Babri masjid are nowhere close to maharashtra... tell me 10 % of the thousands of Incidents you are talking about....

Reply Awaited

She has shown no qualities of anything whether it be leadership or critical thinking or bravery in combat or governing a nation...

I am not sure which one of the above qualities are pre-requisites for being a Lawyer or, a human right activist or, a critic of Government policy...
As much as critical thinking is concerned, I can only laugh at that..

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Bal Thackrey s powers are confined to Maharashtra only ... and Gujrat and Babri masjid are nowhere close to maharashtra... tell me 10 % of the thousands of Incidents you are talking about....

Reply Awaited

Thats a blanket argument given by them...

Hey guys when did bal thackrey killed people?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Hey guys when did bal thackrey started killing people?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Hey guys when did bal thackrey started killing people?

She claims to be a human activist but her struggle is confined to the Indian prisoners rightly placed behind the bars for the heinous crimes like bomb exploding and killing but she has never uttered a single word or has raised even a faint voice for the inopportune Pakistani prisoners in the Indian jails.

Bal Thakrey is the Hindu Zionist responsible for burning alive thousands of Muslims, women and children in Gujarat, Babri Masjid, Sanjhota express and thousands of anti-Muslim riots! He is Asma Jahangir's guru. She is paying her respects to his teacher then comes back to Pakistan to attack Pakistan's ideology, Islam and Pak army! Astaghfurullah!

BIG Lol....... asma is to us what arundhati roy is to u.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

She claims to be a human activist but her struggle is confined to the Indian prisoners rightly placed behind the bars for the heinous crimes like bomb exploding and killing but she has never uttered a single word or has raised even a faint voice for the inopportune Pakistani prisoners in the Indian jails.

what do you think of arundhati roy

had she not spoken up for Accountability of the Armed Forces, this thread wouldnot have been created !!

Sir she is the famous puppet of India and America every one in the world knows it

Reply Awaited

ok who did gujrat??? agreed bal thakerey is limited, but hindu extremism is not limited

Back
Top Bottom