What's new

Real Eco Crisis in Making Defense Budget to Surpass 1676 Billion Rupees against declared 1100 Billio

Mubshair Zaidi is reporting the budget figures but not mentioning that at the time when previous government announced budget defence budget estimation was Rs. 1100 Billion as dollar was at Rs. +110 at that time on the other hand currently exchange rate for $ is at Rs. +140 which make the defence budget more or less same as previous
Well said boss... nailed it... i will make sure this goes to FB page as soon as i get access to it

A baboon leagi twisted dollar depreciation as some sort of saajish just to make a political point he will be replied in a manner that is fit

but what you saying is that baboon league increased defense budget which is a good thing, every Pakistani is for big defense budget, any govt which increases defense budget is seen as pro Pakistan....so PTI had nothing to do with defense budget increase? it was done by baboon league?

but what you saying is that baboon league increased defense budget which is a good thing, every Pakistani is for big defense budget, any govt which increases defense budget is seen as pro Pakistan....so PTI had nothing to do with defense budget increase? it was done by baboon league?
Um nope my criticism was for the baboon criticizing pti for imcreasing defence budget and later on criticizing the said defence budget as some sort of oppression against civilians

From mere collection of 5500 Billion the break up will be
1700 Billion Armed forces
1800 Billion for Debt servicing
2600 Billion to Provinces
------------------------------------
6100 Billion
to deficit of 600 billion plus we have not include any PSDP / Salaries for Govt employees
Is this not an economic crisis ?

Mubshair Zaidi is reporting the budget figures but not mentioning that at the time when previous government announced budget defence budget estimation was Rs. 1100 Billion as dollar was at Rs. +110 at that time on the other hand currently exchange rate for $ is at Rs. +140 which make the defence budget more or less same as previous

This premises would only be true only if all your defence spending are fixed in U.S. Dollars. Is the salary/pension of your forces personals fixed in PKR or USD terms ?

This premises would only be true only if all your defence spending are fixed in U.S. Dollars. Is the salary/pension of your forces personals fixed in PKR or USD terms ?
all defence expenses are done in Pak Rs. only ... ???
services, maintenance and imports related to it and all other ... ??

Yes, Paramilitary forces receive pensions..
In India, recruits from 2004 onwards are not given pension benefits in the CAPFs. Also I read somewhere that 83% of indian defence budget is used for salaries,pensions, maintenance and servicing of current man and equipment.i think this will be almost similar in your case so most of the budget will go back into the economy as salaries and pensions will be spent by families inside Pakistan for services. It's not that bad.

That's not much considering it also includes pensions. Do paramilitary forces in Pakistan also receive pensions?

Pakistani defence budgets have NEVER included the pensions of retired defence personnel. That has ALWAYS come out of a separate category of the budget

Back
Top Bottom