What's new

Re polling and Re counting has changed results in PTI's favor so far

What 2 seats of PML(N) went to PTI? Chaudry Nisar is one..which is the second one?

Which two seats of MQM went? NA250 was unannounced and hence it wasn't MQM's seat...

Can you name four seats that went to PTI? Constituency b likh daina..

Thanks

NA 250 have 3 provincial seats under it PTI won all 4 seats i think

Question?

Why cant we put a thumb impression instead of a stamp on the ballot paper? Currently, as per my understanding, there is no corelation between the ballot paper and who casted it?

In this way during recounting it can be easily calculated which candidate had how many fake votes!!!

Question?

Why cant we put a thumb impression instead of a stamp on the ballot paper? Currently, as per my understanding, there is no corelation between the ballot paper and who casted it?

In this way during recounting it can be easily calculated which candidate had how many fake votes!!!

Actually this is a very good idea. Only if the authorities in Pakistan could think this far. In every election, every party claims there are irregularities and our Election Commission, which is always slumbering does not heed the protests. This is a bad thing as it will make each election less credible than the previous one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom