What's new

Re polling and Re counting has changed results in PTI's favor so far

You Need To Open your Eyes & Watch, How The Hell Casses Against Musharaf Will Finish, & If Army Dictched Him, He Wasnt Sitting In His Own Home?
Forget Musharaf, What Could be Done To Aslam Baig Shb, Still Every Body Is Wondering?
Try To Understand The Chain Of Command, Friend No One Does Anything Alone In Army, So If Put 1 Guy !on Trial It Means At Least 100 Guys, & You Think Army Will Let These Dumb Judges, Whatever They Want, you Need Wake up Call! Wake Buddy Wake Up, he Will Be Back With All His Casses Finished With PTI against The Brutal Charge Of Talibans, Cause Drones Arent Going To End In These 5 Years?
You Guys Been Trapped By, nawaz Sharif & there Is No Way Out For PTI?
Musharaf Will Be Heading The Opposition, With Support To Govt On Key National issues, & There Will Be No, sunami, No Naya Pakistan On The Next May After 5 Years, infact There Will Be No PTI, It Will Be TTI Instead?

:lol:PTI ko choro woh to sari umar kay liye sub nro walay status quo parties par baharee rahaain gey, tum apnay mushy ki fikar karo...did you not read my post Army will only do one thing save his arse sending him out one way his political career is finished. Yeah aren't you the one thanking burnol league over here...jao bhai thapa leagueyoun kay pas, mushy will what? sirf aik seat hai:)) dimagh kharab ho gaya hai tumhara opposition is PPP currently i don't think next 5 years would be awesome but next elections would be bloody one and mushy is already insignificant.

Aab jao noonie leagueyoun kay paoun chumo reply wiplay karnay ki zaroorat nahi main busy houn tumharay jasay baykar kay logon ko reply nahi karta.

ali tareen just tweeted that 25,000 bogus votes so far.

So they made another application?

Jehangir Tareen lost by 15k votes right?

So what will happen next?

:lol:PTI ko choro woh to sari umar kay liye sub nro walay status quo parties par baharee rahaain gey, tum apnay mushy ki fikar karo...did you not read my post Army will only do one thing save his arse sending him out one way his political career is finished. Yeah aren't you the one thanking burnol league over here...jao bhai thapa leagueyoun kay pas, mushy will what? sirf aik seat hai:)) dimagh kharab ho gaya hai tumhara opposition is PPP currently i don't think next 5 years would be awesome but next elections would be bloody one and mushy is already insignificant.

Aab jao noonie leagueyoun kay paoun chumo reply wiplay karnay ki zaroorat nahi main busy houn tumharay jasay baykar kay logon ko reply nahi karta.

Thats What All Kids Supporters of Imran Thinks, Well The Movie Is Just Begun?:rolleyes::lol:
& Its Big boys Game Anyway? Not For Those Who Kept Waiting For past 5 Years, For the Dam Sunami, Which couldnt Reach Even Rai Wind?:no:
We Hve Showen You A Little TrAilor, just Before This Movie Even Started? Yes Qadri Dharna?
We Still Hve More Kept In The Freezers for Them? Just Waiting For The Right Time?
But Save Yourselves of Bieng, under Attack From All Sides? Yes In KpK Talibans, in Karachi MQM, In Punjab PMLn, & In NA you Even Stand Behind Independents?:hitwall:
We Will Going To Show You, how Can With Small brigade, we Can capture & Destroy bigger Enemies, so just Wait & Learn?:rofl:
We Did It When He Has 2 Thrid Majority, We Il Do It Again?;)

Why 10 only dear? Did you take that number out of your lovely back right now? Stuffing a polling booth there? Stop with your ridiculous comments and projections all over the place.

Even If 10 More Seats Given To PTI ! Will It Change Anything, Or Create a Naya Pakistan As Promissed By Unexperinced Ik?
No PTI Will Still stand On The Same shamefull Defeated Stand, Where It is Standing Now?
Punjab No One Will give A Dam, About The Cries of defeated PTi, Cause Local admin Is In Noon League Hands, Accept Defeat & stop Prapoganda Mohim Of ik On PDF?
Cause Peoples Of Pakistan Has Rejected PTI & its Leadership Massivly, Its The Truth start Living With It!

Why 10 only dear? Did you take that number out of your lovely back right now? Stuffing a polling booth there? Stop with your ridiculous comments and projections all over the place.

When Lossers Dont Hve Anything To Prove They Often appear, With Comments like Of Yours, Dear?:rolleyes::lol:
Aoy Tabdili Aa Nahi Rahi Hai ! Aa Gayai Hai Par Ganji Hai?
Aik Gaind Par Doo Wicktien?
What happens?

Dear dear.... we are the last line of defense against treachery of patwaris and army.... :pakistan:

Was With Army, Willbe With Army, Forever & ever & Ever?
& i Am Allways, Ready To Roll In Whenever was Required? Against Anyone IT MAYBE? whoever It Maybe ! May It Be Patwaris Or Harris, Or Insaafis?

Army has changed dude. You need to observe it from up-close. Wasn't expecting this so fast. Shame, indeed!

Well, on a happier note: Institutions may fall, however, we the citizens will not let any one or any thing hurt our nation. I plead you to join a worthy cause, join PTI and save your soul. :pakistan:

I Am Was With Army, Willbe With Army, Forever & ever?
& Will Be Ready To Roll In Whenever was Required? Against Anyone IT MAYBE? whoever It Maybe ! May It Be Patwaris Or Harris, Or Insaafis?

Army has changed dude. You need to observe it from up-close. Wasn't expecting this so fast. Shame, indeed!

Well, on a happier note: Institutions may fall, however, we the citizens will not let any one or any thing hurt our nation. I plead you to join a worthy cause, join PTI and save your soul. :pakistan:
Wasnt Expected So Short Shighted you Are?
You Want me To Join, The Lossers Paradise? Yes The PTI? 16 Years Before It Was Just A Losser, & Still Is?
It Will Be A Losser, Even After 16 Years More?
When Ever Pakistan Army Fails, It Wil Be Last Of The Day Of Remaing Pakistan, & 1000 Imran Will Not Be Able To Save It ! Any How Why? Just Becauce lack Of Expereince?
Thts Why Peoples Of Pakistan Didnt Gave Him Their Votes, He Dont Hve Experince?
Just Wait 3 Months More, let Genrl Zanani Get Out Of His Ranks, & you Wil
Find Anothet Shining Star, WITH HEAVY BOOTS ON THE BACK OF DAMOCRAZY Of Pakistan?

they r counting...

But what happens in the end?

How do they know that which voter voted for which candidate? There is no way to match counterfoil with ballot.

Mujhay to lagta hai repolling hi hogi.

This signifies something. Two seats of PMLN went to PTI and two seats of MQM went to PTI.

This is highly symbolic, it means dhandli ki correction karwate jao and PTI will keep on winning.

PTI should have protested the same way in Lahore for NA-125 and NA-122.

What 2 seats of PML(N) went to PTI? Chaudry Nisar is one..which is the second one?

Which two seats of MQM went? NA250 was unannounced and hence it wasn't MQM's seat...

Can you name four seats that went to PTI? Constituency b likh daina..

Thanks

This signifies something. Two seats of PMLN went to PTI and two seats of MQM went to PTI.

This is highly symbolic, it means dhandli ki correction karwate jao and PTI will keep on winning.

PTI should have protested the same way in Lahore for NA-125 and NA-122.

I can personally attest to the fact that there was Dhandli in NA-125 and NA-122. There is a reason why PML-N is stubbornly refusing a recount in these two constituencies, they know they will loose.

BTW one PTI NA seat from Vehari, NA-168 went to PMLN after recount.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom