What's new

PM Imran pins blame of PTI's lackluster performance in KP LG polls on 'wrong candidate selection'

Even with this he is still your best ever leader. You think you have a legacy of credible leaders?
Says who? Nobody has democratically elected him thrice.

PM Imran Khan is so pathetic that his political campaign lasted for 22-years, yet he could not once become even a Provincial Chief or a Mayor, instead he begged and begged the unelectables to disqualify, jail his opponents and install him as the Prime Minister. That's how pathetic this pathetic human being is.

As a result, India took maximum advantage of this pathetic human being and annexed Indian Occupied Kashmir within the first year of his tenure (something that 21 Prime Ministers before him did not allow due to fear of full scale war between the two nations), and this pathetic human being stood on the floor of the Parliament and asked, "What am I supposed to do, go to war?" Duh.

Under corrupt elites
We had sugar 53KG
Under declared Sadiq Momin 120KG
Aw list gonna be very long, anyway someone please explain what above difference do with corrupt or none corrupt. Was PMLN and ppp controlling prices were fake like dollar?

PTI losses are an evidence of free and fair elections.
It doesn't happen in Pakistan that a ruling party loses at such a low level.
But PTI is running true democracy and freedom for people to vote for whoever they want.

Under no circumstances can you allow the corrupts back in. IK needs a 10 year run at this.
Ik was sleeping when the tickets were given to candidates? the thing is, Ik was taking it easy that KPK is his hub, and now he is having sleepless nights. PMLN did smart working in politics, giving funds to areas where there are more seats. Ik has done the opposite. now wait for 2023 elections for PTI to wrap his bag and go home unless Ik does some homework and think like a dirty politician.

The only way Pakistan can make any progress is to institute authoritarian rule, suspend judiciary (setup military courts for swift closure of most of the backlog and corruption cases), with the judicial cover gone, do a whole scale purge of bureaucracy and law enforcement and institute merit based recruitment in these institution a la the military.

Secondly, create 12-15 provinces and strengthen federal law/rule, no province/local laws can never supersede federal rule and domain. If center wants to take a provincial land/locality or entity, provincial bodies cannot be an impediment. Carry out honest and thorough census and make electoral districts and seats based on natural demarcation not gerry mendering a la US. Make Karachi the second capital with direct federal rule with it's own mayor and police force. Abolish provincial level police, each city/locality should have local law enforcement.

Last edited:
Ik was sleeping when the tickets were given to candidates? the thing is, Ik was taking it easy that KPK is his hub, and now he is having sleepless nights. PMLN did smart working in politics, giving funds to areas where there are more seats. Ik has done the opposite. now wait for 2023 elections for PTI to wrap his bag and go home unless Ik does some homework and think like a dirty politician.

I think the vote bank need to understand a bad IK is 100 times better than the corrupts. So suck it up and produce better leaders. IK has veritas, that should be enough reason.

I think the vote bank need to understand a bad IK is 100 times better than the corrupts. So suck it up and produce better leaders. IK has veritas, that should be enough reason.

Our population are morons, they just want the same crooks and dynasties in power forever to rape the country

Foreign Pakistani will give on these donkeys then Pakistan will be in major trouble, I don't send money to Pakistan for these patwaris and mullahs and PPP to loot the country

It's a beghairat kaum only a touch better then the afghans

The only way Pakistan can made any progress is to institute authoritarian rule, suspend judiciary (setup military courts for swift closure of most of the backlog and corruption cases), with the judicial cover gone, do a whole scale purge of bureaucracy and law enforcement and institute merit based recruitment in these institution a la the military.

I agree 1000%. Anyone living under the pretense that Pakistan is currently capable of democracy is deluded, corrupt or has ulterior motives. Tribal, feudal, largely uneducated, poor and ultra-religious, there's no chance anyone with sense would trust these people with the fate of the country. The political classes and judiciary have used this to their advantage time and again.

Almost all Asian economies thriving today were developed under dictatorships/autocracies, the most recent of which is Bangladesh. This is the way forward - not fighting elections every 5 years after one family dynasty bankrupts the country and leaves the mess for another mafia family to have a turn raping Pakistan and its resources. The fact that generations of the same family lead PPP and PLMN is pathetically sad and the people that vote for them are even worse. This country's bureaucracy and political class needs a brutal purge.

Last edited:
1640235720097.png

There was a general silence about local elections on media prior to election , most people found out about it after the votes have already been casted or results were being announced

Possible that JUI-F used the blasphemy card in local circuits

Last edited:

عمران خان کرپٹ لوگوں سے بہتر ہے
عمران خان کرپٹ نہیں ہے
عمران خان اگر وزیراعظم نہیں ہوگا تو ملکی سلامتی کو خطرات لاحق ہوجائیں گے
اور اس قسم کے دوسرے منجن اب نہیں بکنے والے :p:

PS: Youthias please don't label me noothia, zoothia, folthia, bootthia or any other ....thia. Personally i think there is no difference among all these.

Back
Top Bottom