What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why these mullas are out?
whats wrong in the verdict ?

Not charging RD for espionage, giving nuclear technology/information to terrorists groups, perjury, unlicensed weapons, etc. AFAIK He wasn't charged for these things.

That's what's wrong in the prosecution, that's what we weren't being informed of. Now CIA director in Pakistan is set free after the victims family was "forced" to accept "blood money" for the murders he perpetrated...How does that clear RD of the other major crimes and illegal activities he was involved in.

The law is right , of course. But why the lawyers of family were detained in jail for 4 hours. My friends , law is not used. Pressure is used . Just simple.

Not charging RD for espionage, giving nuclear technology/information to terrorists groups, perjury, unlicensed weapons, etc. AFAIK He wasn't charged for these things.

That's what's wrong in the prosecution, that's what we weren't being informed of. Now CIA director in Pakistan is set free after the victims family was "forced" to accept "blood money" for the murders he perpetrated...How does that clear RD of the other major crimes and illegal activities he was involved in.

Just today morning we were discussing how they dropped the ball by not laying down the espionage charge.

One of the most important points is the fact that a US citizen cannot be tried twice for the same crime under US law.

The fact that he was indicted but released now means that he will not be tried for any crime in the US either. The Pakistani court system has given him true freedom.

Raymond Davis set free after weak liberal secular pathetic PPP, Zardari, and SP court too cowardous and treasonous to rightfully punish him.

One of the most important points is the fact that a US citizen cannot be tried twice for the same crime under US law.

The fact that he was indicted but released now means that he will not be tried for any crime in the US either. The Pakistani court system has given him true freedom.

He wasn't charged with espionage, or giving nuclear tech and information to terrorists, unlicensed weapons, etc was he?

Now mullahs got something to cry about.....

I said over and over on this forum, you use Islam to take away someone's freedom, tomorrow your freedoms would be taken away too. Instead of asking for Islam Islam, Islam, ask for Insaf. There is no insaf in Pakistan and hence that being the root of every problem. We are back to the pre-judges disposition era. We got rid of Musharraf and thought we got rid of the enemy of Insaf. The real enemies are we ourselves, who have made these justifications about when Insaf is okay and when its not. Insaf is one and one for all. Because you didn't believe that, someone more powerful than you came to your country and told you, you don't deserve insaaf!

The server of this forum is in US go and protest to US for taking advantage of Islamic law ;)
Asim come on you are now wielding some other agenda on a wrong thread

Decision as per expectation. USA is superpower.

:lol:

I don't know what this guy is writing in big red fonts.

Maybe US should give him some money too.

i don't need any money ........ Allah gave me hands and i can earn my money Alhamdolila....

I'm remembering the words of lawyer of Emil Kansi. And enjoying that corrupt rulers are always right. Pakistani nation is always wrong.

BoseDK, do not mistake my agression to ever condone radical violence or the killing of innocents be it even Americans. We only want freedom from America.

looks like time for PPP Govt. to pack their bags........people need to calm down and stand against it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom