What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who asked for Pakistan to get involved in the Afghan Jihad?

Who asked them to get involved in wars with Israel?

Who asked them to fight for countless other countries without any purpose?

Its those third rate Generals we have sitting there in GHQ eating up all the countries resources when all the time and effort could have used to build up this nation.

While other countries concentrate on their own well being and interests, our idiots are fighting foreign wars either in the name of Islam or for Islamic brothers.

Or for Bush's War on Terror, which is really a war OF terror that is creating havoc all across Pakistan.

Guys the participation of Pakistan in soviet afghan war was necessary for her stability (although zai did mistakes). In 2001 , sorry to say , Pakistan was involved by US forcibly.

This war of terror is also another big burden.

As for USSR, they were not going to invade Pakistan, they used to stop from crossing the border and even after finding out of Pakistans involvement, they did not threaten us with an invasion, Gwadar was not even heard of back then.

India could not have used the situation either as it was in complete political turmoil with its insurgencies and a drowning economy.

I will post the links about USSR tomorrow, they were not going to invade Pakistan, it was all propaganda.

as t-faz says that, i believe it now :)

GOD!!! seriously!!!!!

@ T-Faz
Do you remember that in 1971 , russia pulled atomic naval ship in indian ocean to prevent involvement of America in the war. Any how , afghan soviet chapter has ended. Useless to talk about it.

@ T-Faz
And hope you also knew that soviet backed afghan jet fighters also tried to enter Pakistan (some of which were killed by army).

Pakistan got involved to protect it's sovereignty from Afghanistan which was with the backing of the USSR trying to steal Pakistan territory. After the USSR pullout Iran, India and the Russian Federation tried to exploit the situation. I can't believe ignorant people claiming that "Pakistan shouldn't involve itself" it's the geo politics affecting us.

Should we not safeguard our sovereignty against Afghan interference in Balochistan?

Guys the participation of Pakistan in soviet afghan war was necessary for her stability (although zai did mistakes). In 2001 , sorry to say , Pakistan was involved by US forcibly.
in 2001 we just played the 2nd inning of the same game that was started in the late 70's.

BTW, anyone know what happened to the families after the left the courtroom? they're no where to be found. I doubt they're in America. Could be Saudi Arabia but I'm sure a relative in Pak would've confirmed it by now.

@ Iphone
The family information on media can possibly cause damage to family.

Every country has some geopolitical interests. India , China , Russia , America , Iran , Egypt , Israel , Saudi Arabia etc have geopolitical interests. Similarly , Pakistan has some geopolitical interests.

You know what guys? If this terrorist was set free, then I bet you 1 million dollars many of the Pakistani terrorists our Army captured were and are being set free as well. I can not describe the anger in me for the past 2 days. Pakistani Judicial system is BS!

President Zardari will visit next month to America after receiving green signal. The visit was postponed due to Raymond Davis case. See how he will present crucial case of Pakistan. Sources said that he will consult general headquater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom