What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Raptor
Yes , I agree to you but we have detained him for 1.5 months despite strong opposition from USA. No such example in past.
We are facing india on eastern sector and 36 countries and foreign funded terrorists on western sector. Certainly it was bad decision (I agree to you) but please try to understand our difficulties. Hope you will understand my point of view. Thanks

Does anybody else notice that nobody is now mentioning the third guy who was killed by the fleeing Land Cruiser? Apparently, everybody, including Pakistan law enforcement agencies are treating it as a "routine" traffic fatality similar to the hundreds that happen everyday in Pakistan: of no consequence. Where are those who said that they will pay "triple" the money that anybody else offered?

I am pointing these facts out not to enrage anybody or to say I told you so. I am saying these things so that people can realise that they are being misled by those "leaders" who demonize "external forces" including the US for all problems, when in fact the "leaders" themselves are the problem. Beware!

Certainly , there are problems. But it is our (Pakistanis) responsibility to make Pakistan prosperous. Nobody from outside will come to help us.

Certainly , there are problems. But it is our (Pakistanis) responsibility to make Pakistan prosperous. Nobody from outside will come to help us.

It is our responsibility but our own politicians, military, intelligence and judiciary are against this country.

Btw, which unit of the army are you in?

bus bhai jawan ab khatam.itna to main tab bhi na roya jab mery piyary mary thy. pakistan bhi mar gya mery liye ab hum ne jitna rona tha ro liye bhar main gai gov or army or pak ki problems. ye pakistani kut khana nhi khatam hony wala.mery liye ab mamla khatam pessy hazam.tum log jano tumhara kam. ab na pakistan ki koi khushi ho gee na koi ghum kiyoon ke marny waloon per aik bar roya jata hai roz roz nhi.

@ T-Faz
yes , of course system is corrupt. But disappointment is sin. Believe me our youth has still guts. And we have to make Pakistan a Quaid's state..

@ Imran
Sir , you are respectful and one of the senior members of this forum. We still need your guideness. I have the same feeling that you have (and many others). But we have to work for Pakistan. As Pakistan has given as much but we have given it nothing. Thanks

@ Imran
Sir , you are respectful and one of the senior members of this forum. We still need your guideness. I have the same feeling that you have (and many others). But we have to work for Pakistan. As Pakistan has given as much but we have given it nothing. Thanks

kon pakistan ???????? hehehehehhe hamari jaan chuooti hai is dhandhy se ab .aoo gupshup lagay members club main .

apology?? the drone strikes must be immediately stopped withour condition..

Who asked for Pakistan to get involved in the Afghan Jihad?

Who asked them to get involved in wars with Israel?

Who asked them to fight for countless other countries without any purpose?

Its those third rate Generals we have sitting there in GHQ eating up all the countries resources when all the time and effort could have used to build up this nation.

While other countries concentrate on their own well being and interests, our idiots are fighting foreign wars either in the name of Islam or for Islamic brothers.

Very well put. Pakistan should have never gotten involved in such geo-political affairs. The short sightedness of the generals and corruption of political leaders are reasons why we're at this stage.

Look at what happened in Miranshah today. Over 40 tribesmen killed in a drone attack. That's not a small incident, it's going to have very far reaching devastating effects. Who is to say this isnt CIA's revenge for arresting and keeping their man in prison?

In 2006, in an attack of this sort some 80 tribesmen were killed and the suicide bombing that followed in it's aftermath is evident to everyone.

Elders have told us and taught us many times not to get involved in affairs of people bigger than you. You won't keep up and get hurt badly. Today those words of wisdom are shining like pearls in front of our eyes.

This game was not meant to be played by us. Now all tangled up, the brutally injured body of our nation is being dragged on a thorny road by bulls.

@ iphone
There was a significant reason behind pakistan's involvement in Afghan war. Russia's eyes were on Gwadar. The next target , after Afghanistan , was Pakistan.

@ iphone
There was a significant reason behind pakistan's involvement in Afghan war. Russia's eyes were on Gwadar. The next target , after Afghanistan , was Pakistan.

Yeah that's what that imbacile Zia told the nation to get them involved in the Afghan war.

Very well put. Pakistan should have never gotten involved with such geo-political affairs. The short sightedness of the generals and corruption of political leaders are reasons why we're at this stage.

Elders have told us and taught us many times not to get involved in affairs of people bigger than you. You won't keep up and get hurt badly. Today those words of wisdom are shining like pearls in front of our eyes.

This game was not meant to be played by us. Now all tangled up, the brutally injured body of our nation is being dragged on a thorny road by bulls.

One thing I am yet to understand (may be I am too less informed or too dumb, but hope one can help me with this).

Today, almost every educated Pakistani says Pakistan should not have been involved in such geo-political affairs, esp beginning Afghan war era. But the USSR was already inside Afghanistan, and the US could not declare outright war with the USSR, so it was forced to use a proxy that was organized and could use Afghans too. That was Pakistan. I also understand that Zia did it deftly, esp when he skillfully raised the assistance money (aid) from a few hundred millions to over a billion, in the 80's.

Now, when you look at it from Pakistan's point of view, the USSR was a strong ally of India, and Pakistan would have certainly been sandwiched between the USSR and India. I am an Indian, but I won't say India would have played saint. India would most certainly have tried to capitalize on the situation and, with the help of the USSR, would have attacked Pakistan, and might have even divided it into pieces. Since the US wanted to avoid facing off the USSR, it would not have been able to help Pakistan.

In my view, Pakistan had no choice but to participate in the Afghan war, as much for the US, as for itself. This is another thing that Zia completely ruined the state of affairs by pushing in such radicalism and extremism, just to keep himself at the top for as long as he could.

This is purely my thought, and I would love to be helped if there is anything that is different and sounds more logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom