What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Davis commited no crime...he faced armed robbers who threatened him. That was the crime. He merely defended himself to protect and save his own life. He has diplomatic immunity.

Your failure to deal with robbers, Pakistani robbers, trying to rob and harm Mr. Davis is a bafflement to the entire world.

I can understand your love for your countrymen Be that for retard criminals even but Dear American Eagle this is not a Delta Force Military Action in Iraq or Afghanistan and Davis is not your friendly soldier whom's back you are protecting.

I have a Garmin Navigator with Pakistan Maps installed in my wife's car for convenience.. Does that make her a covert agent too?

As for face mask, that is not really relevant, the embassy could just say that they provide all staff with minimum PPE: Personal Protective Equipment.

The weapons, that is the contentious issue here..

Yes, if your wife is not a Pakistani citizen and is on a foreign visa without permission in a location with illegal weapons with no explanation then she may fall in the same scenario. And if she kills 3 people on top of that aand admits that she was on a task that we investigate it thorough instead of acting like bozoo the clown.

Mr. Davis commited no crime...he faced armed robbers who threatened him. That was the crime. He merely defended himself to protect and save his own life. He has diplomatic immunity.

Your failure to deal with robbers, Pakistani robbers, trying to rob and harm Mr. Davis is a bafflement to the entire world.

sir he shot them in the back according to the post mortem report.. its hard to prove in the court of law as a self defence.
what about the 3rd victim crushed to death..? American Embassy is hiding the culprit driver who ran away from the scene… going by your logic any foreign diplomat can pull out the gun and start shooting and running over people in America… not sure if rest of America will care about the diplomatic immunity or the Geneva accord.

This is what happens when you sellout. Americans are pouring money and buying your leaders, while the people of Pakistan are sitting in their homes. O' my sleeping beauties wake up your country is being sold, and your children are about to become slaves, break these shackles and chains and learn from Egyptians before it is too late.

This is what happens when you sellout. Americans are pouring money and buying your leaders, while the people of Pakistan are sitting in their homes. O' my sleeping beauties wake up your country is being sold, and your children are about to become slaves, break these shackles and chains and learn from Egyptians before it is too late.

thanks

you just woke us all up. I will just buy back my children from Americans.. Not sure who they paid the money to…

all

please refrain from name calling.. lets condemn the crime not the American nation. Lets hope our justice system holds its bottle and decides on fair bases. In any case the American will get the presidential pardon. But the least we can do is submit our protest in a civilised manner and have faith in our judiciary.

Lets not play at the hands of anarchists and trouble makers and don’t derail this thread into flame war

@ Cynic Waheed
sir you pretty much settled it.. thanks

For those justifying his diplomatic status, .....

Look, we all know that his status will be whatever the US Department of State via the US Embassy in Pakistan says it is, and we have heard from them. The government of Pakistan has not the backbone or any abiding national interest to say or do anything different, we all know that too.

This means that only if the US Embassy chooses to abandon its stance in support for whatever covert reason, Mr. Davis will go down, otherwise he will be returned safe and sound relatively soon.

All this hyperbole and screaming and shouting from both sides is quite unnecessary.

What i have observed is someone inside Foreign Office is not happy and sources already leaking enough to expose this Davis guy.

What i have observed is someone inside Foreign Office is not happy and sources already leaking enough to expose this Davis guy.

He must be exposed & reality has to be opened.

Hard to believe, because all depends upon decisions of federal bodies.

federal bodies dont want to take the bad name here.... they are saying 2 things case is with punjab gov and is in court so nothing can be done.... you know sometimes internal political conditions becomes important and no one wanna take bad name from this case as gov is weak and they might need to go for election anytime soon
Also any party leave gov then there is no gov so they will put all responsibility on punjab gov and punjab gov have already taken the steps.... so chill and see.....................

nation wants justice and thats all..........:pakistan:

This guy is just a low life thug and has blood on his hands, he is no diplomat , the courts must punish him.

Just observe his behaviour in the vidoes after he had killed two and run over the thrid , no remorse , no concern , walking about with hands in his pocket , stepping out of his car and threatening by standers.. its as if this bastard was thinking that he can do whatever he wants!

He's a dirty low life blackwater-type contractor and the courts must make an example out of this scum bag

Look, we all know that his status will be whatever the US Department of State via the US Embassy in Pakistan says it is, and we have heard from them. The government of Pakistan has not the backbone or any abiding national interest to say or do anything different, we all know that too.

This means that only if the US Embassy chooses to abandon its stance in support for whatever covert reason, Mr. Davis will go down, otherwise he will be returned safe and sound relatively soon.

All this hyperbole and screaming and shouting from both sides is quite unnecessary.

I know our spineless government very well. The point am trying to get across is not wheter hell be punished or not but to remove any ambiguity on his status. Plus it doesnt mattar what US or Pak gov says, the court will see this stamp and decide On his status. We fought for this justice system over years, its time they deliver justice on merit. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom