What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lahore has become a site of terrorist attacks, suicide bombings, you name it.

It is absurd what some of you are saying without knowing anything factually.

US Dept. of State officials are "targets" of the terrorists.

Anyone is a combat zone, which all of Paksitan has become, is entitled to defend themselves.

So, since everyone else has judged without full facts, I will do the same.

Innocent by reason of self defense from attack by terrorists who were shouting heretical epthets at the American Diplomat as they charged him with drawn guns.

so u mean the pakistani men who died were terrorists???

And here comes more Amercan than American, More Russian than russians, More Bangladehsi than Bangladeshi, more Afghani than Afghani, more do......... aka Bharati....:rolleyes:

I only posted the news related and its not my comments.. Its what i usually do.. If you have a problem with that.. do the crying further.... I dont give a hoot about it...

Self Defence WTF...
Need to invoke Legal SOPs for this person which could not affect the overall harmonious relation btw the US and Pakistan of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only posted the news related and its not my comments.. Its what i usually do.. If you have a problem with that.. do the crying further.... I dont give a hoot about it...

Yeah yeah I know. You are sharing news and that's what you always do and blah blah blah.

:rolleyes:

Yeah yeah I know. You are sharing news and that's what you always do and blah blah blah.

:rolleyes:

Thank you Areesh, i am glad that u didnt further venture ur frustrations on to me..:tup:

Point remains no facts are known as yet. Only made up allegations by writers on this site.

Here is a more truthful headline:
Brave US Diplomat Fights Back Killing Terrorist Attackers in Lahore, Seat of Much Terrorist Violence in Recent Years

If no facts are known right now then how you are claiming that your terrorist version is more truthful?

I think that we should wait for more details before we declare anything.

Last edited:
I'm surprised "Centcom" has not posted anything on this thread yet. Pakistani lives are cheap in the eyes of Americans. I'm sure we'll never know the truth behind the incident, since what actually happened has already been spun around. The government is probably working on some bs story to officially release a statement. In all fairness this American did break some laws, and should be taken to court.

Regardless of the circumstances it is wrong even if it done in self defense.If diplomat was facing some security threat he should have called Police Hotline at 15 and i am sure they would have reached the spot very quickly considering that the area where this happened is near Police Buildings.Besides he could also run away.This is not a war zone we're talking about where everyone can do whatever they want to do.I hope justice is served and even if he goes back then death is avenged anyhow.There is a proper procedure if you're in danger.I mean if i as a Pakistani is facing some threat the first thing i would do is call Police instead of shooting the attacker myself and if i do that i will go to jail for murder.

Jana Ji: Please do not generalize. You do make an important point that shows why military minds need to be controlled and directed by higher civilian authorities at all times no matter which flag they are under! :D

Seriously dudes , you kickazz , BTW saner the person bigger the mistake .. a simple law ..

So far I have seen multiple accounts here as to what happened. Is it customary in Pakistan to jump to conclusions and condem before you know that facts? After all isn't that what you accuse other countries of doing to pakistani's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom