What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand what his real name has anything to do with this case.

We all know a lot of people in embassy are using fake names, actually spies working for their countries. It is true for US embassies, Russia embassies and I bet it is the same for Pakistan or China Embassies as well.

The best I hope is that there will be a joint investigation for this case and get the real detail about what really happened.

Nobody here has seen the event with their own eyes or know anything about the real identity or intention of the two dead men. That should be left to the joint investigation.

People here should not use hearsay to justify one way or the other. In the past, people have been wrong many times by their hearsay.

Here again folks are making up misinformation maliciously.

Raymond Allen Davis has been identifed by the US Ambassador to Pakistan and the US Department of State.

Someone apparently with limited reading skills has misread the name as it appeared in a newspaper article arranged as follows:

Davis
Raymond Allen

This full name is Raymond Allen Davis.

End of that mystery.
Now the topic was and remains that Raymond Allen Davis has Diplomatic Immunity as explained in detail by the US Ambassador to Pakistan, and further vouched for by the US Department of State in Washington.

Anthing anyone wants done further comes after, not before, granting Diplomatic Immunity. Diplomatic Immunity is a fact as claimed by the US officially in this matter wherein a US diplomat was put upon by robbers who threatened his life with their weapons unsuccessfully, after having just earlier same day in same Lahore neighborhood having successfully robber a Pakistani gentleman.

The first issue at law is Diplomatic Immunity. That is it.

God Bless America and Pakistan Zindabad.

Last edited:
Here again folks are making up misinformation maliciously.

Raymond Allen Davis has been identifed by the US Ambassador to Pakistan and the US Department of State.

Someone apparently with limited reading skills has misread the name as it appeared in a newspaper article arrnaged as follows:

Davis
Raymond Allen

This full name is Raymond Allen Davis.

End of that mystery.

Name does not matter at this point. Though CIA agents and coops have been busted in the past in Pakistan and many spies have been quietly asked to leave or deported. But I think John Doe Davis just went too far and justice must prevail.

If John Doe is innocent then he should be set free. We can keep our fingers crossed and wait for the trail. Regarding your comment "End of Mystery", you may not find too many people @ the moment to agree with that.

Fortunately the Government of Pakistan can read the name correctly which remains:

Davis, Raymond Allen if you want to read it as on an official document which requires the last name first.

Be that as it may, there is nothing served here by such silliness.

Raymond Allen Davis has Diplomatic Immunity and that remains the singular issue.

After that is why did the two stick up artists practice a life of crime, having robbed an innocent Paksitani man there in same location in Lahore before their failed attempt at gun point to stick up Raymond Allen Davis.

Fortunately the Government of Pakistan can read the name correctly which remains:

Davis, Raymond Allen if you want to read it as on an official document which requires the last name first.

Be that as it may, there is nothing served here by such silliness.

Raymond Allen Davis has Diplomatic Immunity and that remains the singular issue.

After that is why did the two stick up artists practice a life of crime, having robbed an innocent Paksitani man there in same location in Lahore before their failed attempt at gun point to stick up Raymond Allen Davis.

That sounds good, but based on the phone call records of 9 different sim cards found from his 3 different of his rented villas just potray a different story. We still have to find out why he was using a fake license plate and carrying an illegal fire arm. You will have to show the section in the Vienna convention where diplomats can carry illegal firearms and break any law they want under diplomatic immunity.

Here is the Police Report naming the two Pakistani doctors whose money and cell phone were stolen by the two robbers. It is time to wait for the implementation of Diplomatic Immunity and get past false attempts to misdescribe a failed armed robbery.

Both the guns, two, recovered one each from the robbers, unlicensed firearms, and the cell phones stolen from the two Pakistani gentlemen are evidence against the two robbers. The cell phones are in fact found to be those of the two doctors the two robbers had just "stuck up" before their failed stick up attempt on American Diplomat Raymond Allen Davis.

Lytton Road military pronounced they had perceived dual complaints opposite Faizan & Faheem for attempted robberies upon Friday. They pronounced the complainants were Doctor Mudassar & Sheharyar, who pronounced Faizan & Faheem had snatched their mobile phones & money at gun indicate from Mozang & LOS areas, respectively, in between 1:15pm & 1:30pm upon Friday. Both complainants claimed which they did not surprise the military at the time of the incidents since they were panicked.

They pronounced which they identified the “robbers” after saying them upon TV. However, Faizan & Faheem’s brothers deserted the allegations leveled by the complainants. Faizan’s hermit pronounced military was conspiring to assist the American, alleging which his hermit was carrying the pistol’s looseness in his pocket, which military had taken in to control usually to infer which the arms was unlicenced.

Faheem’s hermit pronounced the usually probability to save the American was to acknowledgement his hermit a pirate & military was doing all to assist the American. On the alternative palm the family groups of Faizan Haider & Faheem Shamshad, the dual boys killed by Davis, claimed which the military was dire them to repel the cases. The military have beefed up confidence in & around the US Consulate in sequence to forestall any unfavourable incident.

Time to implement Diplomatic Immunity and separately complete the crimes committed by the two robbers there in Lahore on the same day, same area.

We still need to arrest the 2 other diplomats that are still hiding in the US Consulate. They also killed one person, injured a dozen and evaded law enforcement. Eventually they will have to come out. The investigation is still pending and a conclusion cannot be reached at this point.

I think John Doe may havee been impressed by Holloywood Movies too much. One movie I watched many years ago where US Agents broke into the vatican and acting in Italy like it was some ghetto in Detroit.

Both the guns, two, recovered one each from the robbers, unlicensed firearms, and the cell phones stolen from the two Pakistani gentlemen are evidence against the two robbers. The cell phones are in fact found to be those of the two doctors the two robbers had just "stuck up" before their failed stick up attempt on American Diplomat Raymond Allen Davis.

Google translator fails again...

You raise a whole other subject.

I think if you will look at the Police Report that is an unknown driver some think may be a Pakistani national who works as a driver for the US Embassy.

A traffic accident with loss of life is not a "murder case."

You are in America where we observe Diplomatic Immunity and law and order pretty well.

It is presuming a science fiction scenario for you to accuse from what little you know here in the US a driver of a vehicle in heavy Paksitan traffic of "murder." That is very unlikely to be the case.

Allegations regarding the separate event of a vehicular death do not bear on Raymond Allen Davis, and the whole title of this Thread from last week is false and untrue phrased to imply he has killed 3 Pakistanis, which is not the case ever.

How about you get back to work, back to graduate school, and let the Pakistanis and the US Dept. of State work out one known failed attempted robbery and another alleged vehicle traffic accident death. Those matters are not for you to "rule on nor decide."

I say often here that those with strong nationalist feelings for Pakistan need to go to Pakistan, join either the military or police, or a social service agency, and become servants of the Pakistani public instead of popping off uselessly outside of Pakistan, where many of the younger writers here were not even born.

I say often here that those with strong nationalist feelings for Pakistan need to go to Pakistan, join either the military or police, or a social service agency, and become servants of the Pakistani public instead of popping off uselessly outside of Pakistan, where many of the younger writers here were not even born.

:tup::tup:

Now who do I "blame" for the camel pulling a wagon whic walked up on my Embassy motor pool car I used to drive in Karach, with CD Plates (Corp of Diplomats plates) which camel caved in my trunk and broke out my car's rear window?

Was that a premeditated attack on me as an American?

I think not. Camels in use in my era in Pakistan were badly abused beasts of burder and sometimes the camels just went bezerk or wild and things like what happened to my staff car I was driving just happened.

The Motor Pool Manager at the old Karachi based US Embassy, an American, had a hard time believing my written accident report, I might add. But that was the way it was, wild or run away camel, made at it's driver, crashed into the back of my car as just described.

Last edited:
I live in the US and respect the law of the land. I have met several diplomats in the past and none of them carry weapons. There were Pakistani soldiers training at a US Base and after training hours they did not even carry firearms and these are military personnel.

What we have seen in thee past 4 years is that the US, NATO, ISAF and Afghan Army do not want to build any posts on the Afghan Border with less then 130 check posts as compareed to 900+ Pakistani Army Checkposts and they want to push the war, terrorists, weapons, suicide bombers and Blackwater Agents into Pakistan so Pakistan can do their fighting for them. We have suffered enough and in general the war next door cannto be an opeen ended conflict and neeeds to come to a logical end.

Please read the thread in the same section under Current Affairs "US Spy Network Exposed", so it is a lot more than traffic violations and self defence. We can go on and on but lets wait for additional details to come.

Now who do I "blame" for the camel pulling a wagon whic walked up on my Embassy motor pool car I used to drive in Karach, with CD Plates (Corp of Diplomats plates) which camel caved in my trunk and broke out my car's rear window?

Was that a premedicated attack on me as an American?

I think not. Camels in use in my era in Pakistan were badly abused beasts of burder and sometimes the camels just went bezerk or wild and things like what happened to my staff car I was driving just happened.

The Motor Pool Manager at the old Karachi based US Embassy, an American, had a hard time believing my written accident report, I might add. But that was the way it was, wild or run away camel, made at it's driver, crashed into the back of my car as just described.

Sorry sir but this post is pointless... With all due respect to your age and polite nature.

Kindly sir, shall we please stick to discussing the facts of the case relating to Mr. Steve/Ray Allen Davis.

Greatly Appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom