What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Chief Justice takes this into his own hands.

This guy is clearly a murderer.

Pakistan’s Lego-diplomatic row​

While it goes without saying that Davis should face the music for his crime, irrespective of immunity or not he enjoys under diplomatic protocol, what has surprised many is the fact that what was he doing at a public place and that too without the knowledge of the government and security authorities. Secondly, the Pakistan Foreign Office’s stance that it is trying to figure out what 
is the actual status of Davis, and whether he enjoyed immunity or not is laughable. It points at a deep flaw in inter-state relations and/or the confusion at work

Pakistan’s Lego-diplomatic row

Double Standard or Might is Right…!!! Handing over of US killer Davis likely Amir Nafees

The alleged former military men and US national who is stated as the part of US diplomat team Raymond Davis likely to be handed over to the American authorities and in this regard a 'silent assurance' has been given, learnt reliably.

The Frontier Post

Yes it does. If a foreign diplomat or even an ordinary citizen feels that his life is under threat, he/she can shoot or kill in self-defense.

India is no exception.

if he feels, what do u mean, even if the guy is a maniac, if he feels???

pakistan if feels in danger can nuke india, and world would justify this act???

168315_190134331014602_166531100041592_629205_4269803_n.jpg

پاکسان تحريک انصاف کی ریلی میں شرکت کرکے اس کو کامیاب بنائیں

( i found this comment in Express news)
By:
Insider
11 hours ago
Inside Story – Breaking News
USA is planning to have a small commando action to release Davis. The operation is suppose to last for fifteen minutes by specialized USA commandos, as time limit provided. Next 48 hours are very crutial.

not gonna happen unless US is really desperate to get him back.......its not a movie, doing that kind of mission in a foriegn land is not easy

Edit : its easy when Govt, Military and Intelligence Agencies are on ur side

168315_190134331014602_166531100041592_629205_4269803_n.jpg

پاکسان تحريک انصاف کی ریلی میں شرکت کرکے اس کو کامیاب بنائیں

Go Lahorians Go... I'm off to Lahore by Daewoo tomorrow INSHALLAH

Spread this message to all over Pakistan

Your reference does not even mention Article 41 and 42, articles to which a USA is a signatory :
http://untreaty.un.org/ilc/texts/instruments/english/conventions/9_2_1963.pdf

Secondly

And i refer you back to:

The above is a law that all nations has signed to and abide by, im sorry but USA's "tech staff" are not above and beyond that of any other nation that signed this document.

To even suggest that is preposterous.

since when is defending yourself from robbers commiting a grave crime? That is the crux of the main issue. If he was defending himself then there is no grave crime is there. And even if he was guilty of carrying an illegal gun that in itself does not constitiute a grave crime. And I think it would surprise many what the Government of Pakistan allows behind the scenes in regards to trainers, security, and intelligence personel from other countries. But publicly be vague or silent becuase of public sensetivity (such as foriegners carrying guns).

It wasn't so long ago many here railed agianst security contractors secretly invading thier country. Only to find out that many contractors are in Pakistan with tacit Government approval. Then there were the drone strikes. We found out that the strikes are happening with the help of the ISI. Then people were shocked to hear of U.S. Special Forces trainers actively working with the Pakistan Army and Frontier Corps in the tribal areas. Like it or not there are U.S. soldiers, intelligence officers, and contractors working closely with the Pakistan Government who are armed at times.

since when is defending yourself from robbers commiting a grave crime?

depends on the law of the land.

in most places killing people is something quite bad, just fyi.

Government of Pakistan
Has sold the Pakistani People
US can kill how ever where ever when ever they want.

Zaradri and Nawaz must be calculating the amount of $$$'s they will charge for the entertainment of this Embassy staff.

What will be the case if those two are militants who intended to abduct that consulate official?

If that is the case, the consulate official has done such a good job by killing them.

So far we have one person killed in a car accident which though sad is hardly a rare event in Lahore.

Pakistan ranked very high in the world for life threatening traffic fatalities where over 5,000 deaths per year were noted in 2004.

According to WHO data, China, USA and Brazil respectively ranked top in mortality caused by road crashes. Additionally, the number of injuries in Pakistan is 10 times greater than the above figures

The other is two armed men following a US official were killed by that official in claimed self defence, till the police investigate no one should be jumping to conclusions. I do wonder why the men involved were armed if they were just inocent Pakistani's.

Silly american shouldnt have said it was self defence he should have said he heard the men on the motorcycle comit blasphemy then the same people calling for his lynching would be carring him arround Lahore on their shoulders calling him a hero.

[Pakistani]-evilX;1455673 said:
not gonna happen unless US is really desperate to get him back.......its not a movie, doing that kind of mission in a foriegn land is not easy

Edit : its easy when Govt, Military and Intelligence Agencies are on ur side

Govt, Military, and Intelligence Agencies might be on their side, you never know. But one thing is for sure. The people are not on their side. If Davis is released unconditionally, this will be the beginning of the end of the elites in Pakistan.

God Bless America and Pakistan Zindabad!

I love both countries and I think both are ready for a change. Maybe the governments of both are watching the revolution fever and decide to make it better for the common man. One can always hope.

I love both countries and I think both are ready for a change. Maybe the governments of both are watching the revolution fever and decide to make it better for the common man. One can always hope.

There will not be one for US for sure. Strikes, maybe. US is very much stable and much more religious tolerant compared to most countries in the world.

Some priest in Florida burnt Quran and nobody will do anything about it. If anyone dare to threat his life or abduct him like what happen in Pakistan, he will be punished seriously.

I think the priest action is idiotic. However, none can still do nothing to him since he is protected by the US constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom