What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
lay of the crak and stop living inside a hollywood movies. The probability of a bullet entering from the front winscreen and exiting from the rear without hitting anything inside the vehicle is almost nill.

The problem is simple.

images

No one defames the dead. All deaths should be and are tragic but in war are unhappily inevitable.

What I still want to know from know it all posters who are making up stuff as they go here... who were the men, women, and children murdered the day before in Lahore by a terrorist suicide bomber? Please be specific by showing respect for their violently taken Pakistan Muslim lives by at least naming and identifying who they were. Thank you.

Thanks for paying tributes to the innocent victims of last terrorist blast. Most victims were policemen and were buried with state honour. They were killed during their guard duty of processions. People have paid respect to them in the respective threads. Kindly don't bring that issue here. Kindly don't rub salt into our wounds by mentiontioning terrorist blasts again and again. Stick on the topic.

As far as Davis is concerned, his fate will be decide by the court. I hope that you and other members here will respect the court decision. Thank you.

As far as Davis is concerned, his fate will be decide by the court. I hope that you and other members here will respect the court decision. Thank you.

Agree with you sis

The only thing I can say after going through this thread is that its not about the people who lost their lives in the tragic incident. Its simply about the US hatred thats so prevailent in Pakistan and growing. So everybody hold your horses, an incident happened their would be a police enquiry, their could have been an assault and the american could have acted in self defence we would find out in time.

Knee jerk reactions are nothing more than emotional palpitations that lead you nowhere. He was after all not roaming around with an AK 47 shooting randomly, why those two motorbike riders we would find out in time.

too many facepalms by Americans here and their supporters. bomb blasts, terrorism have nothing to do with this terrorists acts of Americans in Lahore.

why Americans here are trying to hide behind emotional tactics

The only thing I can say after going through this thread is that its not about the people who lost their lives in the tragic incident. Its simply about the US hatred thats so prevailent in Pakistan and growing. So everybody hold your horses, an incident happened their would be a police enquiry, their could have been an assault and the american could have acted in self defence we would find out in time.

Knee jerk reactions are nothing more than emotional palpitations that lead you nowhere. He was after all not roaming around with an AK 47 shooting randomly, why those two motorbike riders we would find out in time.
:blink::blink: he was carrying against the law. No foreigner can carry arms.

Secondly the bullets from his weapon killed three Pakistanis are a banned ITEM by International rules. He also failed to produce the license of the weapon neither any document

Thirdly the two bikers which he killed were carrying licensed weapon as per Punjab Law minister speaking on TV. SO now tell me who the heck will use licensed arms for robbery or any other crime?

Fourthly what if the angry mob had killed this idiot American in rage???? Would some American and pro US nuts not coming up giving it a religious colour ???

:blink::blink: he was carrying against the law. No foreigner can carry arms.
it was probably cause of that firearm that he is still alive today else it might have been a different story much more embarrassing for everybody.
Secondly the bullets from his weapon killed three Pakistanis are a banned ITEM by International rules. He also failed to produce the license of the weapon neither any document
correct yourself, his bullet killed only one. I have heard conflicitng news on different channels as to if the second one was injured, killed or escaped.

Those who were over run were not by this guy but by another car.
Thirdly the two bikers which he killed were carrying licensed weapon as per Punjab Law minister speaking on TV. SO now tell me who the heck will use licensed arms for robbery or any other crime?

when was the last time you were in Pak. and what stops you from using a licensed weapon for robbery?

However having said that its not me saying they were robbers, its the Punjab Police and the media, including Dawn and ARY. Here is a neutral description

US diplomat charged with Pakistan double murder: BBC

and I am saying is that till the time the facts come out one cannot jump to conclusions. And in case if he was attacked and used it in self defence then it might be a totally different story.

Fourthly what if the angry mob had killed this idiot American in rage???? Would some American and pro US nuts not coming up giving it a religious colour ???

Whats happening in Pakistan in the name of religion is a whole different story and should be discussed in a separate thread. But what can be said for sure is that if he didn't act and was shot dead by those bikers it would have been bad as well. Again this guy was not on a shooting rampage. And didn't shoot at random but two specific guys. Was he targetting them for some reason? Were they targetting him? Whats the real story we don't know so till then hold your horses.

WASHINGTON: The United States said Thursday it will try hard to ensure there is no anti-American backlash from a shooting incident in which a US consular worker was charged with the murder of two Pakistani men.

"We want to make sure that a tragedy like this does not affect the strategic partnership that we're building with Pakistan," State Department spokesman Philip Crowley told reporters.

"And we'll work as hard as we can to explain that to the Pakistani people," Crowley said.

In Lahore, a US consular worker was charged with the murder of two Pakistani men following American’s shooting in a busy street, a provincial minister said.

The American man told police he shot the two motorcycle riders in self-defense after they pulled a pistol on him in an attempted robbery, police officials told media.

Crowley gave few details of the event, but confirmed that an American civilian working for the US consulate in Lahore was "involved in an incident," while declining to identify the individual.

"There's a Pakistan investigation. We will cooperate fully," he said.

it was probably cause of that firearm that he is still alive today else it might have been a different story much more embarrassing for everybody.

Robbers in crowded markets use weapons for intimidation. They don't necessarily want to fire them which will cause unnecessary attention to their activities. So had he not had a gun and not fired it, the worst is he would have lost his possessions. Why did he fear for his life? Was it a knee jerk reaction that prompted him to draw his weapon? Or did he not want to part with his possessions? Sorry if I'm repeating anything already discussed in this long thread.

Last edited:

correct yourself, his bullet killed only one. I have heard conflicitng news on different channels as to if the second one was injured, killed or escaped.

Those who were over run were not by this guy but by another car.

when was the last time you were in Pak. and what stops you from using a licensed weapon for robbery?
However having said that its not me saying they were robbers, its the Punjab Police and the media, including Dawn and ARY. Here is a neutral description

US diplomat charged with Pakistan double murder: BBC

and I am saying is that till the time the facts come out one cannot jump to conclusions. And in case if he was attacked and used it in self defence then it might be a totally different story.

Whats happening in Pakistan in the name of religion is a whole different story and should be discussed in a separate thread. But what can be said for sure is that if he didn't act and was shot dead by those bikers it would have been bad as well. Again this guy was not on a shooting rampage. And didn't shoot at random but two specific guys. Was he targetting them for some reason? Were they targetting him? Whats the real story we don't know so till then hold your horses.

The fact that it can be traced back to you, if I want to kill some to steal their mobile, Id rather not have anything traced back to me.
While in Karachi I an unlicensed cheap weapons with me.. so if I get robbed on the road, I let the guy go and then do my best to hit him and kill him.. If I am successful, I can avoid any unnecessary investigation.

lay of the crack and stop living inside a hollywood movie. The probability of a bullet entering from the front windscreen and exiting from the rear without hitting anything inside the vehicle is almost nill.

Where is the logic of this science ficiton statement?

Of course vehicles take bullets in the front windshield which then exist the rear window of the same vehicle.

A guy is shot at, windshield is hit three times, bullets pass through and knock out the rear window. Who wouldn't then shoot back?

The simple photos in worldwide press speak for themselves, the two shootists did a drive by shooting for motor cycle and then were shot by the target of their shootings...who stopped and got out of his vehicle before he fired BACK at them.

So many bogus stories, wild allegations, but the photos are facts. Car was shot into, bullets exited through rear window, blowing it out.

Sad commentary on folks trying to stir up more trouble which intended or not helps the terrorists who use such false propaganda against NATO/US who are allies in this war on terrorism of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom