What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir ur right that we need to work on economy but tell me jub tam hum log America ki turf dekhtay rehayn gay or ghulam rehangay Kia economy better hogi?

Somewhat off-topic but Pakistan will never become self-sufficient as long as the feudal/industrial/military elite keep the current corrupt system in place. And there is no sign this will change any time soon.

This will be my last comment in this thread..A bit off topic but all those calls to just Kill Raymond Davis without an impartial and fair trial....reminds me of certain incident i read in a Religious Book...It goes like this...
When Changez khan sent his envoy to the ruling Muslim caliph of that time,for some reason he killed the envoy.According to that era's agreed laws between states,nobody was allowed to kill another kingdom's envoy..the news reached Changez khan and although he did not believe in Allah,he knew that the God of Muslims is called "Allah"..He went to a mound and prayed in a complaining way "O lord of Muslims,your people have been unjust with me and my people,do help me"..Then he went on to launch an offensive on Islamic caliphate..Tatarii armies assembled outside the Muslim capital's walls.Among other soldiers and volunteers a pious man went out for "Jihaad" but immediately came back..People asked him why he wasn't taking part in Jihaad and he said that These Kaafirs have "Allh kii Madadd" with them and we cant fight them..i have seen Angels stood with them shouting "Yaa ayyohal kafarah qutilatil fajarah"..O infidels, kill the evildoers..

.......see you in some other thread..

i will never surprise if fozia wahab face some qadri .

If Raymond Davis really has a diplomatic Visa, there is nothing Pakistan can do.They will have to release him eventually unless USA revokes his diplomat status which i dont think USA will do.

But the question still remains, Why were two Pakistani intelligence operatives tailng Davis?

u mean to say she is also wajib-e-qatal???

she is not wajib ul qatl ....... but she does not know what are the interest of country............and she should understand it before she is in a trance of wajib ul qatl

Punjab’s request for trying Davis declined

ISLAMABAD: The federal government has declined a Punjab government request seeking trial of ‘US diplomatic official’ Raymond Davis, who is also facing double murder charges, The Express Tribune has learnt.
The Punjab government had asked for instituting a case of espionage against Davis. Police prosecutors had recommended trying Davis for spying on the basis of “strong evidence” against him. However, the federal government’s consent was necessary because Davis claims to be a member of the US diplomatic mission, sources said.
In a letter to the federal government, the provincial authorities had recommended registration of an espionage case on the basis of a confessional statement of Davis that he had made during interrogation, the source added.
Police had recovered sensitive documents and photographs of Pakistan’s defence installations from Davis.
In another letter addressed to the ministry of foreign affairs, the Punjab government has sought the custody of four employees of the US consulate-general in Lahore.
They are accused of crushing to death a Pakistani citizen while they were driving in a marketplace of Lahore on Jan 27 when Davis shot dead two Pakistanis. The police had registered a criminal case against them.
According to Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah, the accused are hiding in the US consulate general in Lahore. The consulate officials have asked the Punjab government to approach the ministry of foreign affairs for the custody of the four men and their vehicle.
Another source told The Express Tribune that the police have recovered a file from Davis which contained highly sensitive information.

she is not wajib ul qatl ....... but she does not know what are the interest of country............and she should understand it before she is in a trance of wajib ul qatl
too bad if u people declare anyone wajib-ul-qatl just coz she is airing her own opinion.No freedom of thoughts?

If Raymond Davis really has a diplomatic Visa, there is nothing Pakistan can do.They will have to release him eventually unless USA revokes his diplomat status which i dont think USA will do.

But the question still remains, Why were two Pakistani intelligence operatives tailng Davis?

exuse me but are u a diplomat or do u know the genevas rules and regulations in depth ? cause if u do plz enlighten us if u dont plz dont disturb

Dunya News: Home Page

A complete charge sheet of Raymond Davis was presented to the District and session Judge Lahore. The 25 page charge sheet states that Raymond Davis did not kill Faheem and Faizan in self defense.

The police presented a complete charge sheet of Raymond Davis, in the Court of Session Judge. The murder victim’s brother, Imran Haider is prosecuting the case. The complete charge sheet was published on 25 pages in which it is written that Raymond Davis did not kill Faizan and Faheem in self Defense. The accused did not even cooperate at all during interrogation.

It has been proven in the charge sheet that Raymond Davis murdered two people. The murder victim Faizan did not have bullets in his gun. On the other hand, the statements by former Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi and PPP information minister Fauzia Wahab regarding Raymond Davis have been challenged in the Lahore High Court.

The petitioner, Advocate Azhar Siddique filed an application requesting the court to involve the former Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi and PPP information minister Fauzia Wahab, in the investigation and record their statements.

AAAAARRGGHHH!!!! I am absolutely disgusted by this "Democratic" (CORRUPT) Government!!!!

Hey brothers & sisters,
if that Yankee Terrorist is flown out of the sacred motherland, lets all settle it on the streets, for once and for all! Egyptian Style! :pakistan:

(When will Army step in? I've had enough of this "Democracy/Theftcracy" or whatever-the-hell-you-call-it I can't take it any more!!! :hitwall:

This shows the true face of zardari the american stooge, who is more concerned about himself and family than the pakistani people. All his money and property is outside Pakistan and he knows any decision taken aagainst davis will result in freezing his assets. He has already seen what the west has done to Hosni Mubarak the once favourit stooge of the west.

This Fauzia is a moron who is only doing what shes been told to do. What a shame this PPP govt. have brought to us, infact as a nation we are not lfar behind in being a baighairath, enjoy.

no but PPP begharats should think once before open there dirty mouth . they hurt public feelings and then some crazy like qadri will come out. beeter to save then sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom