What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have one questions for those calling for utter destruction of US.Where are you people with your honor when Taliban blow dozens of Pakistanis to bits.In fact you even support them!This fake honor is just bullshit.We need to look at the case rationally.If we have to release him then we should for greater interests of Pakistan.Revenge can be taken later on.There is no need to be emotional.A war between US and Pakistan is exactly what Indians wants.So be careful what you wish for.I'd totally support you guys if you had the same feelings towards Taliban but yet you think we should forgive them and become buddies buddies but on US Side you are strictly anti US.This is hypocrisy i think and selective honor.Just because we have nukes does not mean we should start war with US.

Helt riktig sa min venn....

I totally agree with your stance on Raymond Davis Case, Kugga.It's just that it irritates me when you don't have the same stance on Taliban and TTP just because they happen to be Muslims..You people just find some reason to justify their actions.Justice and other bs.

Yeah - I was not expecting something rational from TTP and Taliban supporters (or people who have soft spot for Taliban) .(No Offense Intended).

I totally agree... Nything against your master or against your master's War is just TTP Sympathizing or Taliban's support.... If that is your criteria then I m a Taliban Supporter... Now please stop trolling this thread is not about your master's trained terrorists (TTP)

Pakistan has become an international W h o r e due to all those conventions and agreements which almost never benefit Pakistan and the others always find a way out...International agreements only give powerful nations a license to abuse Pakistan the way they want.

PPP Information Secretary Fauzia Wahab said that Qureshi had ditched the party leadership and it was not the first time he had done so

Pakistan can always Unsighn any international agreement as these agreements work one way for Pakistan..Not much benefit for Pakistan as the other signatories always find a way out when its them Vs Pakistan...

There are many such agreement that Pakistan, as a member of UNO (world democratic organisation) has signed.

I dont think Pak going to revoke them in near future because Pakistan has been benefited several times on these signed documents too......

He has traveled to India hundreds of times.. How long we will show hospitality....

this ppp gov will pay the price for this act.....
this killer said himself he is just a consultant in Lahore consulate

now these Americans salves in gov acted on masters wish.....

i hope someone now within the police will kill this person without any delay as they did with Punjab governor..............

when gov fails to provide protection to its citizens then people need to take things in their own hands.....

he got the immunity what about the car driver who crushed one innocent person did he got the immunity too?

i demand that there shouldn't be any consulate in Lahore as they font follow the rule of country ..... they should be restricted to Islamabad only

oops no idea...mostly people carry all these notes on international traffic....

There are many such agreement that Pakistan, as a member of UNO (world democratic organisation) has signed.

I dont think Pak going to revoke them in near future because Pakistan has been benefited several times on these signed documents too......

For how many times it has to be said that he was not a diplomat and he's not a diplomat.... Is it that difficult to understand?? FO doesn't recognize him as a diplomat.. If he was a counselor employee he can be tried in Pakistan but he was not even of that rank... Shame on us... :cry:

Every country has the rule of declaring the amount while travelling.. Moreover the minimum amount $5000 is approximately same for most of the countries..

Why people lose common sense when it comes to India and Pakistan.
He was carrying Huge sum of money to India. This is not a small crime, we need to know why he was carrying that much money to India. If it was other way round that it was understandable that he got payment in black money, but what is the need to take so much money to India.

Give me one explaination.
I also do not understand why if there is a celebrity involved we want to put them above law.

Khan was taking an Emirates flight to Lahore when DRI officials intercepted him.

Why on earth was he or his group carrying so much money into India ?

Wrong!

He was taking money away from India to Pakistan!

Are we so shameless .......................PPP leadership is full as***le , ba**ards. Sucking the d**k of america at every moment they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom