What's new

RAW trained Crusader 100 in action in Bangladesh

Are you kidding? Everyone in the area saw the whole thing happening! :lol:

It is no wonder that this Daily Star didn't mention that :azn:

If we read into DS's articles more carefully and deeply, we'd realize it is an Awami mouthpiece. Their editor of current affairs is a diehard AL man.

:lol:They forgot to print such an integral part of the story and made it like a bollywood film where only a single hawker boy witnesses it and then he gets winded in the conspiracy.

R&AW is an organisation, which practically does nothing worth mentioning. it's a place where a few bald guys sit in luxury rooms and have coffee-biscuit every now and then.

India should offer this Jmati disappearance service to Pakistan as well. I hear they too are fed up with their Jamatis.

What a BS thread, no wonder going by the reputation of the OP, Bangladesh is becoming the land of delusionists, the 100 crusaders :lol:, Guys you do make RAW way cooler than it actually is.

India should offer this Jmati disappearance service to Pakistan as well. I hear they too are fed up with their Jamatis.

Its funny how much you care about Pakistan!

In this thread focus on terrorism of RAW.

Its funny how much you care about Pakistan!

In this thread focus on terrorism of RAW.

Buddy as a pakistani you know very well one man terrorist is another man's non state actor, wink wink!

The point is imagine how peaceful and progressive pakistani will be if they avail of our services and get rid of jamatis???

Just keep checking these mbi aka jessica fox threads and you will be blown away by the efficiency of RAW, and not for the first time in history...

pilkhana happens; no one has any clue, journalists get killed; still under probe, dimlomat gets killed; no one knows and now a politician goes missing in a busy place and still no trace:lol:....we should stop funding dgfi, nsi and all the secret intelligence services seems like they are good for nothing....waste of tax payer's money.

Is this guy a moron or is RAW really that famous????
Okay this guy is a moron anywas.
@ After the independence of Bangladesh many mysterious incidents started happening specially in 1973/74. So we had lot curocity that why these things were happening in side Bangladesh. Some of the incidents were like continous burning of Jute godown, fake notes, killing and kidnapping. The old people used to say that all these had an hand of RAW. What is RAW ? An intelligence organization of India which stand for "Research and Analysis Wing".

@ In all political family specially AL each and every child knows about RAW in Bangladesh. So after the liberation war once the RAW activities increased in our country any sensible people can under stand what going on. Moreso, all these things also came in newspapers.

@ After 1975, everything about RAW started coming in the news papers. I know in one occasion(1976)once I was studying in the university the Indian High Commissioner was even caught red handed at Elephant Road while distributing money to the JSD (Jashad) elements for a counter coup. Soon, the JSD and Communist Party of Bangladesh was banned.

@ In the year 1984 I read the book, "Inside RAW" by Ashoc Raina. Since than I became more interested about RAW and now everything about RAW is in my finger tips. You tell me in which side/sector RAW was in involved against Bangladesh :
1. Arming and giving training to fugitive Kader Siddique for almost a year(1975-1976) till Janata Party came to power.
2. Giving shelter to Sk Hasina and his family.
3. Giving shelter to all AL fugitives.
4. Instigation military coup inside Bangladesh Army for more than 18 times
5. Finally Assassination of President Zia.
6. Giving sanctury to the members of Shanti Bahini for two decades.
7. Giving instigation for a separate homeland for the deflected Hindus of Bangladesh better known as "Bomgo Bhumi".
8. There are lot many -----------endless

Hey even Zia is our puppet. All murders, kidnappings, thefts, loots, floods , natural disasters power cuts during KHalida rule was done by raw. Basically now, bangaldesh has become a permanenet slave of RAW. And RAW will continue ruling it.
The funny thing is most of RAW cadre is 50 + bald people from Indian Police Service.
Bangladesh is under RAW rule . It has been since how many years???/ 50 years or even before 1947???
@ Since my childhood I saw, I heard and I read many strange things happened in the then East Pakistan and Bangladesh. On scrutiny it was found that for each incident India had a black hand on it. During the Pakistan times once Pakistan intelligence blamed India we the Bengalees of East Pakistan hardly believed that. After Bangladesh we realised many things but what could we do ? Our hands are too short !!!!!

@ And presently once her puppet Sh Hasina is in power, she has given a free hand to RAW to do whatever they can feel. Sometimes some odd things happens which is even beyond control of the govt, the kidnapping of Ilias is one such event.

Is this guy a moron or is RAW really that famous????
Okay this guy is a moron anywas.

Hey even Zia is our puppet. All murders, kidnappings, thefts, loots, floods , natural disasters power cuts during KHalida rule was done by raw. Basically now, bangaldesh has become a permanenet slave of RAW. And RAW will continue ruling it.
The funny thing is most of RAW cadre is 50 + bald people from Indian Police Service.
Bangladesh is under RAW rule . It has been since how many years???/ 50 years or even before 1947???

@ "Are Capt clmeta, tum abi bohat chote hoy, tum hey abi Bharat ki rajniti samaj nahi ayi gi, ye hai Akhand Bharat ki Rajniti, apne bap se pucho, ye kaisi rajniti hai".

@ " Hamare desh me ek patta bhi nahi hilta apke ishare bagair ".

@ There is no need of physical coming of Indian 50 + aged Indian Police/army officers in our country, there is already many agents of yours inside Bangladesh.

@ " Aur ek bat, ye dhekhona apke piche dorte dorte maine hindi aur urdu bi sicklee."

Back
Top Bottom