What's new

RAW the rascal

Are you suggesting that RAW has been infiltrated by RSS and VHP operatives? Or that RAW is propping up the saffron brigade?

This is very crucial question. It will be a blunder if we think that it is only the RSS+VHP+BAJRANG DAL+SHIV SHENA+RAM SENE operatives that propagate the Hindutva ideology and have infiltrated into the RAW and Congress or even some communist parties are innocent in this regard. The saffron brigade is omnipresent in India, in every institution, the political system, bureaucratic system, the judicial system, the media, academic institutions... everywhere... and as a result the ordinary people, the peasants and workers particularly have been brainwashed and hijacked systematically, it is a kind of saffron colonization. Look, colony and colonization are different, and colonization's most effective instrument is education system with a particular propaganda for some vested interests...

In India, the tension between the low caste and upper caste, among the regional and linguistic groups, among the ethnic groups and even among various political parties are worse and so the sense and need of unity have been artificially imposed at the cost of Muslims by continuously projecting or depicting Islam, Pakistan and Muslims as threats to the imagined entity that is Bharatbarsha. Hamid Zaid, I do not know how he got such depth in realizing this situation, has rightly remarked, it is actually a microscopic minority, a small Brahman Raj, that has captured or highjacked the entire psyche of the different societies. It is the Brahman Raj which dreams about an Akhanda Bharat, not the peasants or the workers, but these people are used as manpower but always denied of any privilege whatsoever. The caste based reservation is actually a safety valve to protect the Brahman Raj entity. India's condition is no better than America where the entire society has been highjacked by some Jewish people. No wonder why after the Jewish American lobby, comes the Indian American lobby. Hinduism is like an opium which has affected every section of the society differently, but it has retained the core values as before. If you examine every symbol of the Indian government, you will find them, and there you can see the shadow of Brahminist imperialism.

Do you really, with your heart believe in these crackpot theories? I doubt that. Or are you making those suggestions just for the power of arguement? Besides there is no verifiability of this theory. If you are sincere with your theory, you are seriously lacking perspective you get by studying in an Indian school, the one you get by looking at ppl of different religions living together without finding differences among themselves.

RAW is government agency where officers are deputed from IPS, army etc. And besides this they have their own cadre. IPS and army are well known as secular organizations(Again you may cry foul about Col Purohit, but seriously,? you found one in 62 years?)
After the advent of information age, the influence of Hindutva has only decreased in the masses.

As I said you lack the perspective you get by seeing so many normal people. Yet I agree I came across ppl like Bal Thackarey. But things will only get better in coming generations.
If you are sincerely worried about us, then as I said above the situation is not that bad...
If you just want to pull our leg, fine go on...

In India, the tension between the low caste and upper caste, among the regional and linguistic groups, among the ethnic groups and even among various political parties are worse and so the sense and need of unity have been artificially imposed at the cost of Muslims by continuously projecting or depicting Islam, Pakistan and Muslims as threats to the imagined entity that is Bharatbarsha. Hamid Zaid, I do not know how he got such depth in realizing this situation, has rightly remarked, it is actually a microscopic minority, a small Brahman Raj, that has captured or highjacked the entire psyche of the different societies. It is the Brahman Raj which dreams about an Akhanda Bharat, not the peasants or the workers, but these people are used as manpower but always denied of any privilege whatsoever. The caste based reservation is actually a safety valve to protect the Brahman Raj entity. India's condition is no better than America where the entire society has been highjacked by some Jewish people. No wonder why after the Jewish American lobby, comes the Indian American lobby. Hinduism is like an opium which has affected every section of the society differently, but it has retained the core values as before. If you examine every symbol of the Indian government, you will find them, and there you can see the shadow of Brahminist imperialism.
Some facts:
15+ crores of Muslims in India. If you are concerned only about muslims, you will not care about caste system. So lets focus.
Can you tell me how many presidents or prime ministers of India are brahmins? This image of brahmin domination is the worst prejudice held by most Pakistanis. The creators of this image even do not have a decent idea of the society in India.I will talk about present situation. There is no brahmin domination. I repeat there is no brahmin domination in India. Brahmins who went for modern studies got jobs and live their normal life. THose that stuck which religious priestly training are worse wrt standards of living.
Do you think all the people of RSS, VHP+BJP are brahmins?

As I said before, people like Zaid Hamid go through Sanskrit texts just to find meanings for Indian symbols which will haunt Pakistanis making Indians appear as 'Hindu controlled'. Naturally many bought them because they have no bass to reject such theory and these people appear to have atleast some knowledge.
Example 'Prithvi' missile- Prithvi means air not Prithviraj Chauhan. In fact I was surprised when I saw some Pakistani claim here that Prithvi came from Prithviraj. Same goes with Indira Gandhi's saffron statements. She was not even an orthodox hindu.

As I said if you are just pulling our leg, give me some kind of clue. Or I will waste my time trying to convince you.

Some facts:
15+ crores of Muslims in India. If you are concerned only about muslims, you will not care about caste system. So lets focus.
Can you tell me how many presidents or prime ministers of India are brahmins? This image of brahmin domination is the worst prejudice held by most Pakistanis. The creators of this image even do not have a decent idea of the society in India.I will talk about present situation. There is no brahmin domination. I repeat there is no brahmin domination in India. Brahmins who went for modern studies got jobs and live their normal life. THose that stuck which religious priestly training are worse wrt standards of living.

As I said before, people like Zaid Hamid go through Sanskrit texts just to find meanings for Indian symbols which will haunt Pakistanis making Indians appear as 'Hindu controlled'. Naturally many bought them because they have no bass to reject such theory and these people appear to have atleast some knowledge.
Example 'Prithvi' missile- Prithvi means air not Prithviraj Chauhan. In fact I was surprised when I saw some Pakistani claim here that Prithvi came from Prithviraj. Same goes with Indira Gandhi's saffron statements. She was not even an orthodox hindu.

As I said if you are just pulling our leg, give me some kind of clue. Or I will waste my time trying to convince you.

Prithvi means earth. Agni means fire. Nag means cobra. Trishul means trident. Aakash means sky. These are the missiles in IGMDP:enjoy:

Some facts:

Kise beokuf banana chahte ho tum? You think, I am stupid, I do not know about India, I am not concerned with millions of discriminatory and lynching practices in Hindustan??? Look, neither Pakistan, nor Muslims initiated the campaign against brutal Hinduist Brahminist third-class animal like caste system? It is your own Dalits and Shudras who are doing this. And you will be surprised, if I say that not only those oppressed low caste tribals and dalits, but also your Kshatriyas, the Rajputs have become irritated by your Brahman Raj. Also Sikhs, the north eastern Mongoloids like the Gurkhas, the Assamese Bodos, and many many others are getting angry with your Brahman Raj. And I tell you, neither Pakistan, nor Muslims will need to do anything in this regard, your own Hindu people, the Dalits and other communities and ethnic groups will one day eliminate the Brahmans and perhaps ruthlessly. And that day, the Brahmans will not get the time to escape from India, before that they will be slaughtered by their own oppressed people. Remember my words. And also remember that the anger is turning to violence gradually because in this information age, all people are getting conscious step by step about the historical torture delivered by the Brahman Raj. Aisahi hota hain, jab gunah sare limits cross kar jata hain, tab aisahi hota hain... Brahman Raj se shayad haivan bhi dar jaye, insaniyaat to baut door ki baat...

Who is really ruling India?

The Durbar Hall Pundits

In the IAS, Brahmins still rule. From the senior-most bureaucrat in the central government to the officials who advise the prime minister, bureaucrats from the community are continuing with a tradition many say they were born into.

Brahmin Population Chart

According to one, the dominance of Brahmins can be traced back to the British who recruited literate Indians in lower positions of administration. “As Brahmins were educated, they were quick to take the opportunity offered. Back then it was easy for them to compete in the ICS,” he says.

A quick head-count reveals that right from the present cabinet secretary to other key positions like secretary, RAW, defence research and development, agriculture and cooperation, economic affairs, revenue and legal affairs, Brahmins hold key jobs. As many as 37 top officials in the list of secretaries and officers of equivalent rank in the present administrative set-up are Brahmins.

Going by figures quoted by the Backward Classes Commission, Brahmins account for 37.17 per cent of the bureaucracy.

Other forward castes too constitute a substantial chunk.

In the department of science and technology and other research wings funded by the government too, Brahmins are very visible in the upper echelons.

Many believed that back in 1990 V.P. Singh opened the gates for OBCs to aspire for a slot in the most coveted jobs in the government. But according to serving bureaucrats, it will take another five years for those who got into the civil services through the reservation quota to become joint secretary-level officers.

But the winds of change are blowing. This year 144 candidates who cleared the civil services examinations are from other backward classes. Even the candidate who topped was an OBC. As a senior official remarked, perhaps 2010 may throw up an altogether different bureaucracy—one that is more inclusive and representative. Till then, it’s Brahmins who will dominate.
Brahmin Snapshots

Total Population: 5.6 crore
Poor Brahmins: 13%
Rich: 19%
Literacy levels above the age of 18: 84%
Graduates: 39%
Brahmin chief justices between 1950 to 2000: 47%
Associate justices between 1950-2000: 40%

Down in the Cow-belt

Falling percentage of Brahmin MPs elected in the Hindi belt
1984: 19.91%
1989: 12.44%
1998: 12.44%
1999: 11.3%
2007: The present Lok Sabha has only 50 Brahmin MPs nationwide. That’s 9.17 per cent of the total strength of the House.

Anuradha Raman, The Outlook Magazine , 4 May 2007
Identify your Brahmin Lord from their Last Names:

These are the most typical last names used by Brahmins in India.

Andhra Pradesh Sarma, Sastri, Somayajulu
Bengal Banerjee, Bhattacharya, Chatterjee, Ganguli, Mukherjee
Bihar Jha, Mishra
Gujarat Bhatnagar, Pandya, Trivedi, Tiwari
Jammu and Kashmir Kar, Pandit, Sharma
Karnataka Adiga, Aithal, Bhat, Deshpande, Hebbar, Iyer, Iyengar, Karanth
Somayaji, Sharma, Shastri, Bendre
Kerala Namboothiri, Iyer
Maharashtra Athavale, Bhat, Bhave, Datar, Datey, Deshpande, Dixit,
Gokhale, Joshi, Pandit, Patwardhan
Orissa Kanungo, Kar, Mishra, Satpati
Punjab Sharma
Rajasthan Sharma, Vyas
Tamilnad Iyer, Iyengar
Uttar Pradesh Chaturvedi, Dwivedi, Joshi, Mishra, Sharma, Tripathi, Vajapayee

Who is really ruling India ? A Zillion reasons to escape from India

See this one of your sites... Dalit Voice says....

Brahmins shifting to Congress from BJP?
OUR CORRESPONDENT

Bangalore: There is no hope of the country’s highest educated Brahmin caste — the rulers of the land — giving up their “caste identity” because they fear “annihilation of caste” will destroy their rulership itself.

This is clear from reports after the two-day (Jan.24-25, 2009) Brahmin conference at Bhugaon, Pune dt. The conference attended by 50,000 Brahmins decided to open an exclusive university for Brahmins called Parashurama Vidyapith. A call was given to Brahmins to marry only within the caste.

Reports said the Brahmins were shifting to the Congress as the Brahmana Jati Party’s PM candidate, L.K. Advani, was not a Brahmin.

RSS failure: Why the Brahmins are so worried even when they happened to be the ruling class? The bureaucracy, judiciary, media, banking, academia, industry, political parties are all dominated by them only. Even the military and police. Why then are they worried about the future of their jati?

The reports said the worry was mainly due to their lack of population strength (2%) without which they will be a big zero.

That is why Brahmins are not happy with their own BJP whose leaders were not invited to the conference.

Though Pune is the heartland of RSS, none was invited. Because the Brahmins are angry that it failed to convert India into Hindu Rashtra. Abhinav Bharat headed by Lt. Col. Srikant Purohit has already overtaken RSS with the help of Israel. Conference insiders said dramatic developments are expected soon. Army coup?

Rather, it was the Congress Party which dominated the conference. They want to make the Bengali Brahmin, Pranab Mukherjee, as the next PM.

Obama & the “Jews of India”
OUR CORRESPONDENT

Bangalore: Though Brahmins form less than 3% of India’s population, nobody, not even the Prime Minister, has the courage to criticise them because they hold the very neck of India. Imagine, they killed M.K. Gandhi like a street dog and none had the guts to question it.

If this is the power of this micro-minority “Jews of India” in this poverty-stricken country, we can imagine the power of their cousins, the Jews — who control the whole of West — in the world’s most powerful country America.

That is how Obama, who came to power giving so many promises and raising so much of hopes, is hesitating to touch the Jews who are just 2% in America and yet control its finance, media, industry and the very White House.

VICE-PRESIDENT A JEW ?
Did Obama betray the Blacks, the Left, Muslims? Those who held high hopes in him — America’s first Black and Muslim President — say he is a disappointment. When the zionist Israel was recklessly bombing Gaza, was he not silent?

He has appointed Jews to key positions. His Vice-President Joe Biden is “a proud war-maker and Zionist”, according to John Pilger, an Australian journalist. His economic advisers are all pro-capitalists.

Obama made all sorts of promises to please the proletariat but without pleasing the zionist lobby he could neither get the money nor the power.

This is the problem facing both India and America. It needs a super-human brain to tackle the twin problem. World peace can come only when this octopus grip is broken. Such a possibility is within our reach. Yes, we can.

CHINA DOESN’T TRUST OBAMA
When in a pauperised country like India, the Brahmins could be so powerful, is it difficult to imagine the power of Jews in the world’s most powerful country?

That is how China, all Muslim countries and above all Iran and Palestinians do not trust Obama.

DIAMOND TO CUT DIAMOND
It is true that DV was the first in India, if not the word, to predict Obama victory and whole-heartedly support him. But in politics 2+2 does not make four.

India’s Brahminical rulers are not happy with Obama but being great worshipers of the rising sun they have already jumped into his bandwagon.

Every person has a conscience which will certainly prick Obama. He will act. That is how he has selected the pro-zionist Hillary to tackle the zionist Israel. Diamond to cut diamond.

Once the zionists (Israel) are cut to size and Middle East becomes peaceful, even as financial crisis further deepens in America, the “Jews of India” will naturally sever connections with their cousins.

By then China would have overtaken America.

Already Pakistan has embraced China which America dare not touch because it is living under the financial mercy of China. That means the Brahminical rulers dare not touch Pakistan.

The American Jews will soon realise that the “Jews of India” are untrustworthy and also unreliable.

They will then remember DV’s two-decade old warning that Hitler created the “Holocaust” instigated and inspired by the “Jews of India”: Aryan race theory of “chosen people”. (DV Oct.16, 2003 p. 8: “Aryans sold swastika to Hitler & fooled German nazis to kill Jews”).

BAHUJANS ASSURE PROTECTION
Kicked from both sides — China from the East, Jews from the West and the angry Bahujans from inside India — where will the “Jews of India” go?

But the Bahujans are a kind- hearted people. Unlike the Bhoodevatas they don’t believe in stabbing in the back. Bahujans know that unlike the Jews who can migrate to Israel, none is ready take the “Jews of India”.

We have already reserved one large district of Gorakhpur, on the foothills of the Himalayas, to house all the “Jews of India” in distress offering them full protection — on the condition that the Bhoodevatas do not persecute their own women.

Obama’s eight-year-old rule is expected to bring about such cataclysmic changes. Please wait and watch.

Upper caste bid to topple Kerala’s OBC Chief Minister
OURCORRESPONDENT

Bangalore: Kerala may be the country’s most literate, efficient, clean and well-administered state but it continues to be a “lunatic asylum” as Vivekananda once described it as he walked through India’s southern-most west-coast state a century ago.

Casteism and communalism in Kerala are as serious as any other part of India. Marxists may be ruling the state but those who control it continue to be the upper caste Nairs, Brahmins and Syrian Christians — a micro-minority.

Madani disappoints: Currently, a big caste war is going on inside the marxist (CPM) party. Chief Minister Achutanandan is a Backward Caste toddy-tapper (Ezhava) jati leader because of whom the party came to power as the Ezhavas form 30% — the single largest jati — of the state. But the CPM state secretary, Pinarayi Vijayan, also an Ezhava, is encouraged by the upper castes to topple Achutanandan.

Pinarayi is, however, caught in a big corruption scandal and charged by the CBI. Upper castes want to instal a Nair CM and the CBI case is part of this conspiracy.

Achutanandan enjoying huge mass popularity can still assert and fight the upper castes but the problem is he too is guided by the very enemy.

Meanwhile, the poor Muslims have expressed their dissatisfaction over their hero, Abdul Nasser Madani, aligning with CPM-led Left Front noted for its anti-Muslim stand.

Editor V.T. Rajshekar, a long-standing friend of Madani, in his Calicut speech on Jan.29 warned Madani not to disappoint the revolutionary Muslims.

Meanwhile, the Calicut-based Popular Front is emerging as a powerful socio-cultural-political organisation pushing aside Muslim League, Madani’s PDP and all others.

DV proved right on Palestine
OUR CORRESPONDENT

Bangalore: DV has never erred in its predictions. In our Feb.1 Editorial this is what we said: “Blood thirsty zionists can’t defeat Hamas”. The Editorial was written on Jan.16, 2009, two days before the 23-day-long zionist-engineered Holocaust ended. Hamas did not beg the zionists to end the war despite suffering over 1,300 dead. It was the zionists who unilaterally declared cease-fire because its dream to destroy Hamas got shattered. But the Hamas went on firing rockets into Israel even after it stopped the war. DV predictions proved right.

Back to socialism after killing capitalism
OUR CORRESPONDENT

Bangalore: Dalit Voice was the first in India to reveal the top secret that “Marxism was a zionist invention to dominate the world” (DV Editorial Jan.16, 1993). Karl Marx, Lenin and all the top communist leaders except Stalin were Jews.

After dominating the world for about 70 years and fooling the world in the name of socialism, they killed Soviet Russia (1990), and shifted to capitalism and made America their laboratory to export capitalist concoction to the whole world. India’s Brahminical leaches, who sucked our blood holding on to Manuwadi marxism, also followed them. Now that the ageing capitalist cow has stopped yielding milk, the Jews and the “Jews of India” are slaughtering this cow and switching back to socialism. America and England have nationalised several banks and Barack Obama wants to step up the nationalisation of banks.

Whether it is communism or capitalism it is just a change of dress for the exploiters.

How Brahminism thrives
OUR CORRESPONDENT

Bangalore: Pig-rearing (Lodha) OBC caste leader Kalyan Singh, who was the BJP Chief Minister of UP when Babri Masjid was demolished (1992), jailed for a day after the demolition and hailed by the Brahminical leaders as the “hero of Ayodhya”, now cries and says “OBCs constitute 50% of the population, yet there is no honour and place for OBC leaders in BJP”. How stupid he must be.

This is the second time he is quitting the Brahmana Jati Party (BJP) after 1999. Brahminism thrives only because of idiotic leaders like him. Bangaru Laxman is another. Is Narendra Modi (Teli) listening?

Supreme Truth: What to do with such Dalit and Backward Caste leaders who sell themselves to Brahmins and then get humiliated, kicked, killed, burnt, raped and their little property destroyed and yet do not realise that Brahminism is their enemy.

Earlier it was the Congress which was the original Brahminical party. BJP was born to it. Even the CPI-CPM are Brahminical parties. The SC/ST/BCs and Muslim/Christian/Sikhs, who form 85% of India’s population, are victims of Brahminism. When will these sections realise this supreme Truth?

Dr. Ambedkar, the Father of India, has said it. And yet like flies they rush to the burning light (Brahminism) and instantly fall dead.

Dalit Voice - The Voice of the Persecuted Nationalities Denied Human Rights

And your own newspaper The Hindu says in a book review...

TALISMAN — Extreme Emotions of Dalit Liberation: Thirumaavalavan; Translated into English from the Tamil original by Meena Kandasamy, Pub. by Samya, an imprint of Bhatkal and Sen, 16, Southern Avenue, Kolkata-700026. Rs. 200.

THE 1990s witnessed a significant development in the socio-political history of Tamil Nadu — the Dalit upsurge and the emergence of a new, militant Dalit movement. This Dalit assertion of an unprecedented nature is seen as an offshoot of the massive mobilisation of this oppressed section for the celebrations of the birth centenary of the relentless fighter for their cause, B.R. Ambedkar.

That Dalits in the southern districts of Tamil Nadu, who had all along been silent victims of atrocities perpetrated by sections of people from the predominant non-Dalit castes, were no more prepared to be at the receiving end, became clear when they hit back with a vengeance in several areas. The backlash soon spread to other regions, particularly the northern districts.

Thol. Thirumaavalavan is one of the two principal Dalit leaders with a substantial mass base, who emerged from this movement of resistance, the other one being K. Krishnasamy. Working in different regions they have been keeping lakhs of Dalits, particularly the youth, under their charismatic spell. Thirumaavalavan, besides being a forceful orator, has also proved himself as an effective writer.

This work is a collection of 34 essays he wrote for a Tamil magazine during 2001-03. These insightful essays cover a whole range of subjects pertaining to Tamil life, social, cultural, economic and political, besides highlighting the plight of the Dalits, who have been victims of caste-based discrimination and violence. The author's deep understanding of the crosscurrents at work in the State politics is quite amazing.

From Dalit upsurge to "the resurgent Tamil nationalist sentiment", from the deep fissures in the Dravidian movement to the vicious machinations of the Hindutva forces, from the casteist atrocities against the Dalits to the cruel forays into poor nations by the U.S. troops in the name of containing terrorism and from the Presidential election to panchayat polls, Thirumaavalavan deals with almost every incident or event in his essays.

The first essay "What rules the nation: law or casteism?" discusses the challenge posed by casteist oppression to the civil society and calls for a national debate on the issue. He explains how even the police, the state administration and the judiciary are often indifferent to the plight of the Dalits and turn a blind eye to the atrocities against them.

In fact, he says, the police themselves let loose a reign of terror against the victims, under the pretext of maintaining law and order. "This way, innumerable people of the cheri (where the segregated Dalits live, often outside the village or town) suffer as refugees in their own land. They run from village to village. But the manipulative administration takes no notice of them," he writes.

He gives an account of atrocities against the Dalits at different places on various occasions, with elaborate, well-written, footnotes. Some more articles are also there on violence against the Dalits. A couple of essays deal with the Government's failure to hold panchayat president elections in four Dalit villages, reserved for the Scheduled Castes, because no eligible person would dare contest the elections against the wishes of the dominant caste Hindu communities.

He wonders whether the administration is serious about holding the elections in these villages. Many of the essays, which relate to State politics, look at the developments in this respect from the Dalit perspective.

In an essay on Dalit uprising vis-à-vis Dravidian politics, Thirumaavalavan explains how the principal Dravidian parties have drifted away from the ideals of "Periyar" E.V. Ramasami and blames the downslide on the "competitive politics" since the 1970s, when the actor-politician, M.G. Ramachandran, was removed from the DMK following differences with Karunanidhi, who led the party, and formed his own Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam that later became the All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam.

The same kind of feud continues between Mr. M. Karunanidhi and MGR's political successor, Ms. J. Jayalalithaa, the author states and adds that this has weakened the movement to a great extent. In Thirumaavalavan's view though the principal objectives of the Dravidian movement included women's liberation, social justice, annihilation of caste system and struggle against Brahmin domination, the movement has in the last 50 years succeeded only in respect of ending Brahmin domination.

But the benefits arising out of it have all gone only to the intermediate castes, Backward and Most Backward Castes and this has led to a situation in which the oppression against the Dalits, according to him, has increased now, with the intermediate castes continuing the atrocities against the Dalits.

The author argues that the Dalits cannot, therefore, expect much support from the Dravidian parties in their struggle against oppression. Explaining how the Tamil society has been "slowly losing its identity" owing to the Hindutva forces' action in tampering with history, saffronising education and homogenising Tamils' religious life and the Dravidian movement 's failure to counter these forces effectively, Thirumaavalavan reveals his mind stating that the alternative lies in building up resistance from below by appealing to the "Tamil sentiments", as the Dravidian movement once did.

S.VISWANATHAN

The Hindu : Voice of the oppressed

I cannot give here innumerable web-links... But if I want I can give innumerable web-links... This is one of them and here you can see how the Brahman Raj slaughters Dalits which the international community does not know.... See the photo, how a woman was killed, see the photo, that is your mother, my mother, mother of all of us... bahut maja ata hoga Brahmans ko, ek aurat ki aisi halat karneme, but they have to pay the price....

Being a Dalit in India: Facts and Figures Samatha India

And regarding the Rajputs... yes...

Independant Rajputstan

The need for a sovereign, and independant Rajputstan is often questioned by sceptics. The following compelling reasons necessitate the formation of a Rajputstan state :

Destruction of Rajasthani Language

Ever since the establishment of the neo-Brahminist state in 1947 under Pandit Nehru, the Rajasthani language has been targetted for complete destruction. The alien Sanskritic Devanagari was enforced upon the helpless Rajputs, whilst the ancient indigenous Rajput Marathi script was slowly choked to death. Now, our Mahajani only survives in remote regions. A large number of Sanskritic words were enforced upon the Rajputs, leading to a suffocation of the Rajasthani language. Finally, Rajasthani was declared a dialect of Hindi, meaning that the very language of the Rajputs had been taken away from them. Indeed, the Brahmin-Occupied-Government still refuses to accpet that Rajasthani is or even ever was an independant language.

This has not been the result of `cultural death', but has been the cumulative result of fifty years of Brahminist policies involving ruthless Khari Boli Hindi enforcement and bigoted Sanskritisation.

If this continues for fifty more years, there shall be no more Rajasthani language left. For this reason, RLF demands and independant Rajasthan - a Rajputana.

Annihilation of Rajput Royal Families

Pandit Nehru and the Brahminists abolished the Rajput royal families in the 1950s under the ruse of establishing a `democracy'. The noblest of the Rajput races had their properties and wealth confiscated, their lands stolen and their very livelihood snatched away from them. Several prominent Rajputs were in fact secretly poisoned after having been imprisoned by the Brahmin-Occupied-Government. Slowly, the Rajputs were destroyed and their independance taken away.

Economics

Rajasthan has abundant natural resources, especially mineral riches. These are concentrated in the mineral-rich Aravalli mountains, which abound in all mannter of minerals such as iron ore, copper, emeralds, garnet, wolframite, etc. Indeed, in the case of lead-zinc, asbestos, calcite, gypsum and soapstone the state possesses a near monopoly in South Asia. However, this astronomical natural wealth has not led to any improvement in life for the inhabitants of Rajputana. The reason is simple: the wealth is simply taken to Delhi and never returned, being squandered on the costly nuclear arms race with Pakistan, continuous `counter-insurgency operations' in Kashmir and sheer corruption. The costly and bulky Indian Army gets the lions' share of Rajputana wealth, and Rajput blood flows most freely during any war. Thus, Rajputana bleeds doubly whenever any war takes place. It is Rajputana mineral wealth which finances the planes, the ships, the Bofors guns of the army, and it is Rajput men who man these posts. Yet, despite the incredible sacrifices which Rajasthan has made for Bharat, the state remains in grinding poverty.

Meanwhile, bureacrat Brahmins like Sukh Ram, Romesh Sharma, Rajiv Gandhi the `Bofors Brahmin', P.V.N.Rao and a whole host of other corrupt Pandits are extraordinarily skillful at making money disappear. The amount of money taken by the Central Government from Rajashtan each year, and the amount returned to it are grossly disproportionate, with the amount remitted to the State being a mere trickle.

Corruption

In order to crush the non-Brahmins to the level of sub-humans, Pandit Nehru introduced a huge bureacracy under the guise of `employment generation'. Only Brahmins were allowed to reach the top of the hierarchy, whilst the general population was crushed beneath its staggering weight. This corruption is not a feature of `social decay', it is a result of deliberate neo-Kautilyan policies pursued by the Government. The overwhelming majority of corrupt officials are Brahmins, who indeed dominate the bureacracy.

Destruction of Rajput Monuments

Everywhere in Rajasthan, Rajput historical monuments are in advanced stages of decay. Thousands of buildings have disappeared, ostansibly for Brahmin `development' programs which in any case never succeed in providing jobs for Rajasthanis. The Archaeological Survey of India is of course lethargic when it comes to renovating and maintaining Rajput palaces, especially since those in control of the ASI are all Rajput-hating Brahmins.

Indentity

With the ancient language virtually gone, and the very Rajput culture under threat, Rajput youth is rapidly losing its identity. Most young Rajputs are unaware of being Rajput. In fact they are taught to be ashamed of calling themselves Rajput, and are taught that their ancestors were `traitors', who supposedly `supported the Mughals'. They are taught that the Rajputs were `evil feudalists' who ostensibly `oppressed Sudras' and `murdered holy Brahmins'; in every single line of the school textbooks Rajput heritage is denigrated and maligned. Who writes these text-books ? Virtually all of them are authored by Brahmins, and the school boards are universally under Brahmin control. Not only is Rajput civilization being slowly destroyed, but the very minds of the Rajputs are being corrupted by Brahmin mind-poison. The result has been the most fatal tuberculosis of the Rajput and Saka races.

The only cure for this vile disease is Independance. As long as the Rajput race remains under the yoke of the Brahmins, that race shall eventually become a race of sub-humans, eventually disappearing from the map, just like the countless other races exterminated by the Brahmins.

Independant Rajputstan RAJPUTANA LIBERATION FRONT (RLF)

And Rajputs are neither Muslims nor Pakistanis...

...Operations "Bluestar" and "Woodrose" were massive acts of state terrorism. That these operations were conceived as part of the grand design has already been placed on record. Evidently, their sole purpose could be to reduce Sikhs to servility. Genocide of the Sikhs on the pretext of Indira Gandhi’s assassination in November 1984 was an even bigger exercise in state brutality. An estimated 15,000 Sikhs were mowed down in Delhi and other Congress ruled states in the country. The government’s official figure of 3,000 killed in Delhi is absurdly low that seeks to reduce the gravity of the crime.

Ever since, state repression has been systematically practiced with Punjab as its primary field of operation. It has been kept out of bounds to foreigners lest the truth about the scale of atrocities and total violation of human rights gets known to the outside world. Lately, under pressure from within and outside the country this restriction has been relaxed in some parts as a "concession" under the Punjab package which is otherwise an eye wash. But that has made little difference in the government policy and police excesses. There is no letup in the killings by the security personnel and the anti-social elements hired for the purpose. People are randomly and systematically picked up and lodged in police stations, interrogation centres (which are in fact, torture chambers) and prisons. In most cases no official report is lodged or it is delayed indefinitely which gives flexibility to the police to extort money or finish off the "culprits" in faked encounters...

Torture and Genocide of the Sikhs

And Sikhs are nether Muslims, nor Pakistanis...

Prithvi means earth. Agni means fire. Nag means cobra. Trishul means trident. Aakash means sky. These are the missiles in IGMDP:enjoy:

All those Devnagri terms stand for Hinduism...
Why is there no Dravidian or other linguistic term? India is multi-linguistic, then why is everything in Sanskrit?

Kise beokuf banana chahte ho tum? You think, I am stupid, I do not know about India, I am not concerned with millions of discriminatory and lynching practices in Hindustan??? Look, neither Pakistan, nor Muslims initiated the campaign against brutal Hinduist Brahminist third-class animal like caste system? It is your own Dalits and Shudras who are doing this. And you will be surprised, if I say that not only those oppressed low caste tribals and dalits, but also your Kshatriyas, the Rajputs have become irritated by your Brahman Raj. Also Sikhs, the north eastern Mongoloids like the Gurkhas, the Assamese Bodos, and many many others are getting angry with your Brahman Raj. And I tell you, neither Pakistan, nor Muslims will need to do anything in this regard, your own Hindu people, the Dalits and other communities and ethnic groups will one day eliminate the Brahmans and perhaps ruthlessly. And that day, the Brahmans will not get the time to escape from India, before that they will be slaughtered by their own oppressed people. Remember my words. And also remember that the anger is turning to violence gradually because in this information age, all people are getting conscious step by step about the historical torture delivered by the Brahman Raj. Aisahi hota hain, jab gunah sare limits cross kar jata hain, tab aisahi hota hain... Brahman Raj se shayad haivan bhi dar jaye, insaniyaat to baut door ki baat...
Looks like I dont need to take pains in proving you as anything.
I said there is no brahmin domination exclusively. There are reservations is all jobs at each level and education for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes at the central level.

Other backward classes have them in higher education at central level. Besides many states like Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu have their own set of reservations for the people who are backward in their states even muslims.
For the benefit of other members as well, I will explain the outcry in your quotes. Its not much explanation, because what good is explanation of possible facts. It hopefully gets your mind off the 'Brahmin' ness of Indian society.
Firstly I am not being pro-India here. Because I know first hand about the ills of caste system.

The above reservations do not apply for the heads only. So for a caste to dominate a department,
1) they have to be from higher caste and they have to occupy all non reserved seats
2) they have have to be from some reserved caste and occupy most of reserved seats
This kind of hold up occurs in many places and is not specific to brahmins for domination. Even in private organizations this happens.

For example Satyam was known to be preferential about taking ppl from godavari region of andhra and especially kshatriyas.

Preferential treatment based on region and caste are rampant. But there is no reason for you to be paranoid about brahmins just because you were taught by some people who read the text books which described the ancient caste system and tried to fit the current situation there. I am not saying it does not have any relation to the ancient system. It does but not in a way ppl like you are worried and hate it about.

There is hold up in posts by a particular caste people whenever possible within the framework of the reservations, whether they are from higher caste or not.

I will try to address each quote separately, if you are patient.
The ones you quoted are addressed for different people. Some for the "awakening" of lower castes, some with facts. Whats the point of having pictures of some brahmin politicians from different parties ? Are brahmins not supposed to be there?
Some are to impress to the leadership that so and so people are backward. Some people even push for reservations of more castes which are "borderline backward". And there are always politicians who are there to cash all this. Caste leaders picture people opposing reservations as opposing their caste. So the consumers of them are quite diverse.

The problem arose when India could successfully embed secularism in its society with its education system, but failed to realize the gravity of caste system at the time of independence. Reservations were indeed necessary at the time of independence based on caste. Some where down the line the differences should have been erased. But now as time progressed, the situation came to this, the lower caste leaders appeal to the dangers to them by higher caste people and hold posts, others look at this as danger for them and they hold their own departments.
This is what caste system in India is now. There is no untouchability. Conversion rate to Christianity was and is understandably higher among lower castes. The worst part is even after conversion this preferential treatment continues.

I cud have organized this piece better. :hitwall:

All those Devnagri terms stand for Hinduism...
Why is there no Dravidian or other linguistic term? India is multi-linguistic, then why is everything in Sanskrit?

LCA project is called project Vetrivel...It is the Spear carried by Lord Karthigeyan. I am a Dravidian Tamil. There are a lot of things like that. And the newspaper HINDU quoted by you is run by a Bhramin administration and the Chief editor is Mr. N. Ram and I know that guy personally. Why dont you get out of your Delusional world and come down to ground reality.
The Chief of the project APJ Abdul Kalam is a dravidian tamil muslim. He is the one who led the missile development programme. The chief of ISRO Madhavan nair is a Malayalee again a dravidian. You need to come to India to understand it.:flame:

RAW: An Instrument of Indian Imperialism

This is how Indian Intelligence Services (RAW) Create Terrorists for anti-muslim Propaganda Purposes (just like the CIA, Mossad and British Intelligence)

Isha Khan
Dhaka, Bangladesh

India’s intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (R.A.W.), created in 1968, has assumed a significant status in the formulation of the country’s domestic and foreign policies, particularly the latter. Working directly under the prime minister, it has over the years become an effective instrument of India’s national power. In consonance with Kautilya’s precepts, R.A.W.’s espionage doctrine is based on the principle of waging a continuous series of battles of intrigues and secret wars. (Kautilya, or more popularly, Chânakya, was an ancient Indian political theorist.)

Since its creation, R.A.W. has been a vital, though unobtrusive, actor in the Indian policy-making apparatus. But it is the massive international dimensions of R.A.W. operations that merit a closer examination. To the credit of this organization, it has in a very short span of time mastered the art of spy warfare. Credit must go to Indira Gandhi who in the late 1970’s gave it a changed and much more dynamic role. To suit her much publicized Indira Doctrine (India Doctrine), Gandhi specifically asked R.A.W. to create a powerful organ within the organization that could undertake covert operations in neighboring countries. It is this capability that makes R.A.W. a more fearsome agency than the superior K.G.B., C.I.A., M.I.6, B.N.D., or Mossad.

Its internal role is confined only to monitoring events that have a bearing on the external threat. R.A.W.’s boss works directly under the prime minister. An Additional secretary to the government of India, under the director of R.A.W., is responsible for the Office of Special Operations, intelligence collected from different countries, internal security (under the director general of security), the electronic/technical section, and general administration. The additional secretary as well as the director general of security is also under the director of R.A.W. The director of security has two important sections: the Aviation Research Center and the Special Services Bureau. The joint director has specified desks with different regional divisions/areas (countries): area one, Pakistan; area two, China and Southeast Asia; area three, the Middle East and Africa; and area four, other countries.

The Aviation Research Center (A.R.C.) is responsible for interception, monitoring and jamming of a target country’s communication systems. It has the most sophisticated electronic equipment and also a substantial number of aircraft equipped with state-of-the-art eavesdropping devices. A.R.C. was strengthened in mid-1987 by the addition of three new aircraft, all Gulf Stream-3s. These aircraft can reportedly fly at an altitude of 52,000 feet and have an operating range of 5,000 kilometers. A.R.C. also controls a number of radar stations located close to India’s borders. Its aircraft also carry out oblique reconnaissance, along the border with Bangladesh, China, Nepal, and Pakistan.

Having been given virtual carte blanche to conduct destabilization operations in neighboring countries inimical to India, R.A.W. seriously undertook restructuring of its organization accordingly. R.A.W. was given a list of seven countries—Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Sikkim, Bhutan, Pakistan, and Maldives—that India considered its principal regional protagonists. It very soon systematically and brilliantly crafted covert operations in all these countries to coerce, destabilize, and subvert them in consonance with the foreign policy objectives of the Indian government.

R.A.W.’s operations against the regional countries were conducted with great professional skill and expertise. Central to the operations was the establishment of a huge network inside the target countries. It used and targeted political dissent, ethnic divisions, economic backwardness, and criminal elements within these states to foment subversion, terrorism, and sabotage. Having thus created conducive environments, R.A.W. stage-managed future events in these countries in such a way that military intervention appears a natural concomitant of the events. In most cases, R.A.W.’s hand remained hidden, but more often than not target countries soon began unearthing this “hidden hand.” A brief expose of R.A.W.’s operations in neighboring countries, “Open Secrets: India’s Intelligence Unveiled ” by M. K. Dhar (Manas Publications, New Delhi, 2005), revealed the full expanse of its regional ambitions to suit the India Doctrine.

Bangladesh
Indian intelligence agencies were involved in erstwhile East Pakistan, now Bangladesh, beginning in the early 1960’s. Its operatives were in touch with Sheikh Mujib for quite some time. Sheikh Mujib went to Agartala in 1965. The famous Agartala case was unearthed in 1967. In fact, the main purpose of raising R.A.W. in 1968 was to organize covert operations in Bangladesh. As early as 1968, R.A.W. was given a green light to begin mobilizing all its resources for the impending surgical intervention in erstwhile East Pakistan. When in July 1971 General Manekshaw told Prime Minister Indira Gandhi that the army would not be ready until December to intervene in Bangladesh, she quickly turned to R.A.W. for help. R.A.W. was ready. Its officers used Bengali refugees to set up the guerilla force Mukti Bahini. Using this outfit as a cover, the Indian military sneaked deep into Bangladesh. The story of Mukti Bahini and R.A.W.’s role in its creation and training is now well known. R.A.W. never concealed its Bangladesh operations. (See Asoka Raina’s “Inside R.A.W.: the story of India’s Secret Service, Vikas Publishing House of New Delhi.)

The creation of Bangladesh was masterminded by R.A.W. in complicity with the K.G.B. under the covert clauses of the Indo-Soviet Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation (adopted as the 25-Year Indo-Bangladesh Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation in 1972).

R.A.W. retained a keen interest in Bangladesh even after its independence. Subramaniam Swamy, Janata Dal member of Parliament, a close associate of Morarji Desai, said that Rameswar Nath Kao, former chief of R.A.W., and Shankaran Nair were upset about Sheikh Mujib’s assassination and chalked a plot to kill Gen. Ziaur Rahman. However, when Desai came to power in 1977 he was indignant at R.A.W.’s role in Bangladesh and ordered operations in Bangladesh to be called off; but by then R.A.W. had already gone too far. General Zia continued in power for quite some time but was assassinated after Indira Gandhi returned to power, though she denied involvement in his assassination (Weekly Sunday, Calcutta, Sept. 18, 1988).

R.A.W. was involved in training of Chakma tribes and Shanti Bahini, who carried out subversive activities in Bangladesh. It also unleashed a well-organized plan of psychological warfare, created polarization among the armed forces, propagated false allegations of the use of Bangladesh territory by Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence agency, created dissension among the political parties and religious sects, controlled the media, denied the use of river waters, and propped up a host of disputes in order to keep Bangladesh under constant political and socio-economic pressure (See “R.A.W. and Bangladesh” by Mohammad Zainal Abedin, November 1995, and “R.A.W. in Bangladesh: Portrait of an Aggressive Intelligence,” written and published by Abu Rushd, Dhaka).

Sikkim and Bhutan
Sikkim was the easiest and most docile prey for R.A.W. Indira Gandhi annexed the Kingdom of Sikkim in the mid-1970’s. The deposed King Chogyal Tenzig Wangehuck was closely followed by R.A.W.’s agents until his death in 1992.

Bhutan, like Nepal and Sikkim, is a land-locked country totally dependent on India. R.A.W. developed links with members of the royal family as well as top bureaucrats to implements its policies. It cultivated agents from among Nepalese settlers and put itself in a position to create difficulties for the government of Bhutan. In fact, the king of Bhutan has been reduced to the position of merely acquiescing to New Delhi’s decisions and goes by its dictates in the international arena.

Sri Lanka
Post-independence Sri Lanka, despite having a multi-sectoral population, was a peaceful country until 1971 and was following an independent foreign policy. During the 1971 Indo-Pakistan war, despite heavy pressure from India, Sri Lanka allowed Pakistan’s civil and military aircraft and ships to stage through its air and seaports with unhindered refueling facilities. It had also permitted Israel to establish a nominal intelligence presence and permitted the installation of a high-powered transmitter by Voice of America, which was resented by India.

It was because of these “irritants” that Indira Gandhi planned to bring Sri Lanka into the fold of the so-called Indira Doctrine (India Doctrine). Kao was told by Gandhi to repeat their Bangladesh success. R.A.W. went looking for militants it could train to destabilize the regime. Camps were set up in Tamil Nadu and old R.A.W. guerrilla trainers were dug out of retirement. R.A.W. began arming the Tamil Tigers and training them at centers such as Gunda and Gorakhpur. As a sequel to this ploy, Sri Lanka was forced into the Indian power web when the Indo-Sri Lanka Accord of 1987 was singed and the Indian Peacekeeping Force landed in Sri Lanka.

The Ministry of External Affairs was upset at R.A.W.’s role in Sri Lanka as they felt that R.A.W. was continuing negotiations with Tamil Tiger leader Parabhakaran in contravention to the Indian government’s foreign policy. According to R. Swaminathan, (former special secretary of R.A.W.) it was this outfit that was used as the intermediary between Rajib Gandhi and Tamil leader Parabhakaran. Former Indian high commissioner in Sri Lanka J. N. Dixit even accused R.A.W. of having given 10 million rupees to the L.T.T.E. (Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam). At a later stage, R.A.W. built up the E.P.R.L.F. (Eelam People’s Revolutionary Liberation Front) and E.N.D.L.F. (Eelam National Democratic Liberation Front) to fight against the L.T.T.E., which made the situation in Sri Lanka highly volatile and uncertain later on.

Maldives
Under a well-orchestrated R.A.W. plan, on Nov. 30, 1988, a 300- to 400-strong well-trained force of mercenaries armed with automatic weapons, initially said to be of unknown origin, infiltrated in boats and stormed the capital of Maldives. They resorted to indiscriminate shooting and took high-level government officials hostage. At the Presidential Palace, the small contingent of loyal national guards offered stiff resistance, which enabled President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom to move to a safe place where he issued urgent appeals for help from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Britain, and the United States.

Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi reacted promptly and about 1,600 combat troops belonging to the 50th Independent Para-Brigade in conjunction with Indian naval units landed at Male, the capital of Maldives, under the code name Operation Cactus. A number of Indian air force transport aircraft, escorted by fighters, were used for landing personnel, heavy equipment, and supplies. Within hours of landing, Indian troops flushed out the attackers from the streets and hideouts. Some of them surrendered to Indian troops, and many were captured by Indian naval units while trying to escape with their hostages in a Maldivian ship, Progress Light. Most of the 30 hostages, including Ahmed Majtaba, Maldives’ minister of transport, were released. The Indian government announced the success of Operation Cactus and complimented the armed forces for a good job done.

The Indian defense minister, while addressing air force personnel at Bangalore, claimed that the country’s prestige had been raised because of the peace-keeping role played by Indian forces in Maldives. The international community in general and South Asian states in particular, however, viewed with suspicion the over-all concept and motives of the operation. The Western media described it as a display by India of its newly acquired military muscle and its growing role as a regional police force. Although the apparent identification of two Maldivian nationals among the mercenaries, at face value, link it with previous such attempts, other converging factors indicative of external involvement could hardly be ignored. That the mercenaries sailed from Manar and Kankasanturai in Sri Lanka, which were in complete control of the Indian Peacekeeping Force, and the timing and speed of India’s intervention proved its involvement beyond any doubt.

Nepal
Since the partition of the subcontinent, India has openly meddled in Nepal’s internal affairs by contriving internal strife and conflicts through R.A.W. to destabilize the successive legitimate governments and prop up puppet regimes that would be more amenable to Indian machinations. Armed insurrections were sponsored and abetted by R.A.W. and later requests for military assistance to control these conflicts were managed through pro-India leaders. India has been aiding and inciting the Nepalese dissidents to collaborate with the Nepali Congress. For this they were supplied arms whenever the king or the Nepalese government appeared to be drifting away from India’s dictates and impinging on India’s hegemonic designs in the region. In fact, under the garb of the so-called democratization measures, the Maoists were actively encouraged to collect arms and resort to open rebellion against the legitimate Nepalese governments. The contrived rebellions provided India an opportunity to intervene militarily in Nepal, ostensibly to control the insurrections, which were masterminded by R.A.W. itself. It was an active replay of the Indian performance in Sri Lanka and Maldives a few years earlier. R.A.W. is particularly aiding the people of Indian origin and has been providing them with arms and ammunition. R.A.W. has also infiltrated the ethnic Nepali refugees who have been extradited by Bhutan and taken refuge in eastern Nepal. R.A.W. can exploit its links with these refugees whenever either country goes against Indian interests. Besides, the Nepalese economy is totally controlled by Indian moneylenders, financiers, and business mafia. (See “R.A.W.’s Machinations in South Asia” by Shastra Dutta Pant, Kathmandu, 2003.)

Afghanistan
Since December 1979, throughout the Afghan War, the K.G.B., K.H.A.D. (W.A.D.) (a former Afghan intelligence outfit), and R.A.W. stepped up their efforts to concentrate on influencing and covertly exploiting the tribes on both sides of the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. There was intimate coordination between the three intelligence agencies not only in Afghanistan but also in Pakistan, where destabilization was sought through a subversion and sabotage plan related to Afghan refugees and mujahideen in the tribal belt and inside Pakistan. They jointly organized spotting and recruitment of hostile tribesmen and trained them in guerrilla warfare, infiltration, subversion, sabotage, and the establishment of saboteur forces/terrorist organizations in the pro-Afghan tribes of Pakistan in order to carry out bombings in Afghan refugee camps in the Northwest Frontier province (NWFP) and Baluchistan to threaten and pressure them to return to Afghanistan. They also carried out bomb blasts in populated areas deep inside Pakistan to create panic and hatred in the minds of locals against Afghan refugee mujahideen to pressure Pakistan to change its policies on Afghanistan.

Pakistan
Pakistan’s size, strength, and potential have always overawed India. It has always considered Pakistan to be the main opponent to its expansionist doctrine. India’s animosity toward Pakistan is psychologically and ideologically deep-rooted and unassailable. India’s 1965 and 1971 wars with Pakistan over Kashmir, which resulted in the dismemberment of Pakistan and the creation of Bangladesh, are just two examples.

R.A.W. considers Sindh province to be Pakistan’s soft underbelly. It has made it the prime target for sabotage and subversion. R.A.W. has enrolled an extensive network of agents and antigovernment elements and is convinced that with a little push restless Sindh will revolt. Taking full advantage of the agitation in Sindh in 1983, and the periodic ethnic riots, which have continued to today, R.A.W. has deeply penetrated Sindh and cultivated dissidents and secessionists, thereby creating hard-liners unlikely to allow peace to return to Sindh. R.A.W. is also similarly involved in Baluchistan.

R.A.W. is also being blamed for confusing the ground situation is Kashmir so as to keep the world’s attention away from the gross human rights violations in Indian-occupied Kashmir. Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence agency (I.S.I.), being almost 20 years older than R.A.W. and having acquired a much higher standard of efficiency in its functioning, has become the prime target of R.A.W.’s designs. The I.S.I. is considered to be a stumbling block in R.A.W.’s operations and has been made a target of massive misinformation and propaganda campaigns. The tirade against I.S.I. continues unabated. The idea is to keep I.S.I. on the defensive by alleging that it has had a hand in supporting the Kashmiri mujahideen and the Sikhs in Punjab. R.A.W.’s fixation on I.S.I. has taken the shape of I.S.I.-phobia, as in India everyone traces the origin of all happenings and shortcomings to the I.S.I. Whenever and wherever there is a kidnapping, a bank robbery, a financial scandal, a bomb blast, or what have you, the I.S.I. is deemed to have had a hand in it. (See “R.A.W.: Global and Regional Ambitions” edited by Rashid Ahmad Khan and Muhammad Saleem, Islamabad Policy Research Institute, Asia Printers, Islamabad, 2005).

In summary, R.A.W. over the years has admirably fulfilled its tasks of destabilizing target states through the unbridled export of terrorism. The Indira Doctrine spelt out a difficult and onerous role for R.A.W. It goes to its credit that it has accomplished its assigned objectives due to the endemic weakness in the state apparatus of these nations and the failures of their leaders.

RAW: An Instrument of Indian Imperialism Pak Alert Press

this is raws job wht wrong in this securing national interest through covert means

Yes, it is not surprising to see you people celebrating when Pakistanis begin to suffer... Such cruel people you are....!!!! No difference between the Israelis and the Indian Hindus....!!

RAW On The Mission Of Obliterating Regional Peace

By Zaheerul Hassan

The political leadership of the largest democratic country has yet to come out from a trauma of terrorist act in one of its city Mumbai in which 200 dead and almost 300 wounded. Let’s compare the leadership and media with its adversary Pakistan which is facing terrorism since its inception and passing through a dangerous era, suffered heavy live and material losses as result of internal and external problems.

Pakistani leadership and media never got into panic despite facing terrorism launched by RAW, Mossad and KHAD in Pakistan. On the other hand so called matured Indian political leadership and her media lost senses and brought the two nuclear states at the verge of war and put South Asian peace at stake. They started bullying against Pakistan and its intelligence agencies with a view to divert attention of international media and world from actual issue i.e. Hindu extremists’ violence against minorities. New Delhi provided an old list as evidence which has no linkage with present incident of Mumbai.

Washington and Moscow are now claiming that Indian government has been informed quite earlier about the potent threat in the shape of terrorist attack on Mumbai. It means despite having early warning, failing of government in protecting Mumbai depicts (one) Indian intelligence agencies are highly inefficient. (Two) Indian Navy and Coast Guard are just trained for hitting and catching Fish boats. Example of hitting Thai Fish Boat is enough to prove the capability of Navy (Three) Indian intelligence agencies have allowed the terrorist to go for assault, since agency was interested to cash the harass by design (four) Indian intelligence agency spy themselves fed the information to Washington and Moscow through mobiles. I will like to ask Indian masters, can’t some Indian spy sitting in Karachi use wireless phone as directed by Raw , if it is so then it means , RAW bluffed CIA and KGB too (five) it could be the joint effort of CIA, RAW, Mossad and Khad to justify some action against Pakistan and ISI on later stage. US and its allies must remember that incase of any aggression, Pakistan will withdraw its forces from western front which would be another disaster for Washington after Vietnam War.

In fact, unfolding of Mumbai episode has started yelling against Pakistan and ISI just after few hours of its happening and narrated pre disseminated anecdote of their intelligence set up in fright. It only shows lack of coordination amongst media and RAW. Indian media has over reacted and displayed immature, irresponsible attitude and created war phobia amongst the masses. Though misfortune of Mumbai has caused debacle to so many Indian peaceful families but let me say that it was due to their own agencies conspiracy. Indian intelligence agencies always created clumsy situation for their government and nation while connecting all territorial and communal violence with its neighboring countries like China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. In my opinion it was all fabricated tale and brainchild of RAW to target its own government or attracting newly elected American President Obama who showed his concern over burning Kashmir Issue and desire to settle the matter by nominating former President Bill Clinton on his behalf.

Any how, present Indian government has tasked its various intelligence agencies to find out and eradicate the actual root causes of increasing communal violence because approximately 55000 individuals have been killed since 1994 to 2008. The credit goes to them for accelerating the agencies to exert more rigorously against the actual culprits. The congress top leadership was in the opinion that they must get decisive votes of Muslims, Christian and Sikhs to win forth coming elections comfortably and at the same time curbing violence would help in toning down the changing world opinion against the country. The actions against extremists Hindus were also the demand of international communities because of their ruthless less actions against Christen, Muslims and Sikhs particularly in Orissa, Punjab, and Kashmir. The adverse situation of minorities was rapidly deteriorating the Indian Image in the world. Some how Hemant Karare, the Chief of the Anti Terrorist Squad has made a major break through while detecting a network of extremists Hindu terrorists group led by serving army officer Lt Col Prasad Purohit ex spy of Raw and Col. (R) S.S. Raikar retired was also one of the comrade of the serving Col. Indian government has given the green signal to arrest the serving Lt Col without realizing its repercussions.

According to the media reports Karare had been put under a very heavy pressure to deflect the Malegaon blasts investigations and remove the names of the army officers from his reports. But Karare did not agree on it and laid his life in a target killing during Mumbai episode. Indian intelligence agencies RAW and its Rob Army felt disgrace and decided to teach a lesson to Mr. Karare , its set up and Indian government. Indian electronic and print Media who is famous in portraying Indian culture closer to the western media started propagating that congress government is against the Hindus community. BJP along with other extremists Hindu Parties initiated the campaign in the media prior of launching of RAW Plan. Indian Navy planned her exercise in Blue Water probably in first week of November and culminated after the completion of complete operation.

As per Indian Newspaper “The Hindu”, highly-placed government sources told that India’s intelligence services had delivered at least three precise warnings that a major terrorist attack on Mumbai was imminent. According to the quoted newspaper on November 18, the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) intercepted a satellite phone conversation, in which a so-far unidentified caller notified his handlers that he was heading for Mumbai along with a certain cargo. Interestingly inefficient RAW claiming to determine innocuous call was made to a Lahore phone number known to be used by the Lashkar-e-Taiba’s main military commander for operations targeting India, who is known only by the code-names ‘Muzammil’ and ‘Abu Hurrera.’ Mumbai Police investigators have determined that the call was made from a satellite phone that was eventually found abandoned on the Porbandar-based fishing boat Kuber, hijacked by the terrorists’ mid-ocean, most likely on November 19. The satellite phone also contains records of several other calls to Lashkar handlers in Pakistan. Here I would like to suggest to my own intelligence agencies to be on tows to find out the Indian network operating in Punjab and other parts of Pakistan because it’s quite possible that Indian spy located in Pakistan would have made calls.

Figuring out of actual plan becomes obvious if we link all above narrated facts. The actual Plan reveals that it was the joint venture of Rob Indian Navy and Army against Indian government, Muslims, facilitating US stay in Asian regions, also targeting Anti Terrorist Squad Chief Kakare, Pakistan and ISI. The reports are there that Mr Karare’s wife refused to seek help from any Indian intelligence or police in the murder of her husband. Indian intelligence agencies also maintain that terrorists have used Global Positioning System (GPS) for reaching their targets. I want to highlight here that it’s not an easy experience that group of gangsters of early ages could travel such a long distance in open sea while Using GPS. It is also mentionable here that if Indian intelligence agencies intercepted and detected the calls and passed the information to the coast guard and Navy then they would have located the terrorists ship by using global positioning system coordinates from the intercepted calls .The Theme selected for Navy exercise i.e. attack by Al-Qaida / terrorists using vessels through sea on Mumbai also confirmed the planted story and reminding me the hijacking of Indian Plan , terrorist attack on Indian Parliament , attack on Samjoota Express Train and killing 68 Pakistani . Anyhow after the attack Prime Minster Manmohan and his Foreign Minster Pranab Mukherji lost senses and blamed Pakistan and ISI as per their past traditions.

However as a result of Mumbai Drama Indian government found a chance to counter the anti congress movement launched by BJP and their own intelligence agencies. December 3, 2008 Indian Foreign Minster in the presence of Condoleezza Rice again spitted venom by alleging Pakistan. Early too Indian foreign minister and media have threatened of attacking Pakistan. Islamabad clearly denied its involvement in Mumbai attack. Pakistan Army Spokes Man Maj General Athar Abbas condemned the attack and negated the involvement of any Pak intelligence agency. He further stressed that Pakistan Army is ready to meet any challenge and can defend the frontiers of its motherland with full vigour and strength against any aggression.

On December 2, 2008 Political parties and leaders of all shades of opinion showed complete solidarity with the government on the issue of national security and firmly supported the armed forces in defending Pakistan’s security interests. Pakistan unanimously condemned the terrorist attacks in Mumbai. In short international communities must interfere for avoiding war and in lessoning tension between two nuclear states. Indian top brass be asked to eliminate the state terrorism against minorities. She must resolve communal violence otherwise RAW and other intelligence agencies supported by highly immature Indian Armed Forces leadership will put the regional peace on stake. Pakistan should take a sound and strong stand to deal with India too.

RAW On The Mission Of Obliterating Regional Peace Pak Alert Press

Indian (RAW) behind Terror Attacks in Lahore pakistan

RAW the secret indian intelligence agency has always been involved in the violence terrorism that is spreading within pakistan from shia sunni violence , islamabdas marriot bombing and now the lahore terror attacks all have been planned and orcastrated by india.
India never and does not want peace with pakistan this recent terror attack in lahore has again proved that. As it has always been against the existence of pakistan since day one.
What i'm infuriated about like every other pakistani is that with all the proof and evidence linking to india and RAW, our leaders under an idiot leader PPP's zardari are not blaming india. Instead of using aggression they are on an offence.
My suggestion ---the army should take over president mussharaf should come back and remove this government kick the indian ambassador out of the country break off all relations with india and put the army on an alert and if they provoke lets BOMB THE BASTARDS!!!.
I salute the people of the elite security guards and police force who sacrificed their lives while protecting the srilankan team and stopping this terrorist attack from india in lahore to spread. Condolences to their family members.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-225213

Using India to Keep China at Bay

U.S. attempts to construct and consolidate an alliance to contain China's seemingly inexorable rise registered another milestone in November when the U.S. Senate passed a bill to allow the government to transfer nuclear fuel and technology to India. The nuclear deal with India flies in the face of long-standing U.S. rhetoric about nuclear proliferation and is yet another blow to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

There has been a degree of opposition in the United States to the agreements with the India deal. For example, in an op-ed in the Washington Post, former President Jimmy Carter was scathing about the “dangerous deal with India.” Many predicted a difficult time for the administration in pushing through a bill so flagrantly in conflict with its posturing on proliferation. “In concluding its nuclear deal with India, the Bush administration faces significant opposition in Congress and tough questions from its allies on whether the arrangement could set a precedent encouraging the spread of nuclear weapons to Iran and other potential foes of the United States,” opined Steven Weisman in The New York Times.

But when it came to it, this “significant opposition” faded away like the morning mist. On November 17, the Senate decided by 85 votes to 12 that, in the words of The New York Times correspondent, the “goal of nurturing India as an ally outweighed concerns over the risks of spreading nuclear skills and bomb-making materials.”

The U.S. decision to tie the nuclear knot with India is in part about money—the size of the growing Indian economy and the profits to be made in the new nuclear-military relationship. More importantly, however, India figures prominently in general U.S. geostrategic aims in Asia and toward China in particular.

The Economics of the Deal

India is the second fastest growing major economy in the world. According to the CIA its real GDP grew 7.6% in 2005, not far behind China's 9.3% and over twice America's 3.5%. It is also, again according to the CIA, the fourth largest economy in the world on a purchasing power parity basis (China comes in at number two) and accounts for 1.1% of world imports. In general, India is a large and increasingly attractive market and economic partner.

The nuclear deal links this rapidly growing economy more closely to the United States and also boosts trade in a particularly profitable sector. The nuclear industry is big business, and “nuclear transfer” translates into significant sales for U.S. nuclear technology firms.

Then there are conventional armaments. India is a major military power with an appetite to match. In 2005 it was the largest buyer of arms in the developing world with purchases of US$5.4 billion. Russia, to America's chagrin, was the largest seller to the developing world, and India is its principal market. The administration hopes that the nuclear deal will change all that by paving the way for a huge $6 billion contract to buy 124 U.S. fighter aircraft.

Such arms deals, of course, will have no relationship with proliferation, because that is what countries like Russia, China, and North Korea do, not the United States. Bill Clinton, in his State of the Union speech in 1999, proclaimed, “We must increase our efforts to restrain the spread of nuclear weapons and missiles, from [North] Korea to India and Pakistan.” In the world of geopolitics, however, seven years is a very long time. And the past is very much a different country.

Strategic Partnership

Although important, money is only part of the reason behind the nuclear deal. The U.S.-India strategic relationship—and that's what they are calling it—gives the United States leverage over India in many ways, or so it is hoped in Washington and feared in Delhi. The Communist Party of India, a junior partner in Singh's coalition government, has warned that “the strategic relationship only means that India will be part of the U.S. strategies of global policing and undermine its role in international politics and its resolve to promote multilateralism in international relations.” United Progressive Alliance Chairperson Sonia Gandhi said that the UPA, and the Congress party, would not accept anything outside the original agreement of July 18, 2005.

One huge danger, which for obvious reasons is seldom articulated in public, is that India will become embroiled in America's anti-Islamic crusade. India has, in the past, refused to send troops to Iraq. That particular request is unlikely to surface again, given likely U.S. plans for disengagement. But as the relationship deepens, similar requests might be more difficult for India to reject. Nearly one-seventh of India's population is Muslim, and inter-communal violence, and terrorism, is a constant concern.

While deployment of Indian troops to Iraq is unlikely, the United States may well call on India for other forms of assistance, such as support against Iran. India has traditionally maintained good relations with Iran, in part to counterbalance Pakistan. Also, for a number of years, India has talked with Iran about a pipeline that would supply natural gas from Iran via Pakistan. This energy deal must produce palpitations in certain Washington hearts. Not merely would it provide revenue for Iran (and Pakistan), and give India (and Pakistan) a degree of energy security, away from the immediate attention of the U.S. navy. It would also tie the three countries together in mutual benefit.

Containing China

For America, however, the real strategic target of the U.S.-India relationship is China. How the United States implements its China containment strategy, and how successful such a strategy will be, is another matter. China has military, economic, and diplomatic cards to play. India came off badly when it picked a fight with China in 1962 and is not looking to revive any conflict. China overtook the United States a couple of years ago as the major supplier to the Indian market. President Hu Jintao has just concluded a visit to South Asia where he appears to have pulled off quite an achievement in developing a better relationship with India without annoying Pakistan, something that Bush has not been able to do.

In addition, China (presumably with Russian approval) implemented a significant strategic counter-offensive in June 2006 by inviting India (along with Iran, Pakistan, and Mongolia) to become full members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO). This invitation reversed China's position, stated as recently as January, that India and the other countries would have to be content with observer status. The SCO, formed in 2001 to check U.S. influence in Central Asia, may well expand to counterbalance a similarly expanding NATO. So the contest for India's favor is by no means a forgone conclusion.

Moreover, India has its own games to play and is no mere cat's paw of other powers. Apart from its perennial contest with Pakistan, it seeks a dominant position in South Asia with its interventions in East Pakistan/Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, and expansion of influence in the Himalayan states. It has also sought a degree of primacy in the Indian Ocean and adjacent Southeast Asia. In short, India is looking to establish a role commensurate with its importance on the world stage.

Nevertheless, the strategic interests of India and America with respect of China have a natural overlap. Washington would probably view favorably any increase in India's ability to project military power in Asia. The U.S.-India agreements allow for closer cooperation in defense and in areas such as satellites and space exploration. It is not clear to what degree the United States will help India develop its nuclear missile capability, and such protocols will certainly not be made public. The New Framework for the U.S.-India Defense Relationship of June 2005 certainly does not clarify this matter.

India's missile program is a key determining factor shaping the U.S.-India-China triangle. India's Agni III missile, which has a design range of 3,500 km, had an unsuccessful test in July when it only reached 1000 km. India claims that a special steel to be used in its scheduled 2007 test will increase the design range between 15 and 30%. The distance between Delhi and Beijing is 3,800 km, so the improved Agni III, if successful, will bring all of China within range. How much help are Indian scientists getting from their new friends in Washington? It is not yet known but one area of missile cooperation the New Framework did specifically mention was “missile defense.” On November 27, India claimed to have successfully conducted an anti-missile test, intercepting one (nuclear-capable) Prithvi with another.

This developing friendship between the United States and India has all sorts of ramifications. It influences, for instance, America's relationship with Pakistan, and the United States needs Pakistan in its increasingly difficult struggle to control Afghanistan. However, Washington's willingness to jeopardize other important relationships indicates just how central the containment of China is to U.S. strategic policy.

Foreign Policy In Focus | Using India to Keep China at Bay

Bangladesh Getting weary of Indian Agency RAW's conspiracies

This episode of RAW N Bangladesh is nothing new. Since day one of our
independence RAW was in control in creating internal chaos pl;us
making law and order situation in connivance with local BAL activist
and sharmeo jibis.
Everyone home and abraod knows that "Shanti Bahini" was the creation
of the RAW which included some Indian army personnel who led the
bahini.The indiand grouped and trained and armed these insugents and
sent them back for bush war. After being hooted out by the valiant
Bangladesh Army these insurgents used to take refuge deep inside
indian territory. The tragedy is that Indi is always on false pretext
complaining against Bangladesh for harbouring the freedom fighters of
the seven sisters. But when they themselves done about the Shanti
bahini there is no fault.None of our bastard indian owned dalal
P.Alu,d.Stor, Raw Kontho,Songbod, somokol,ajgubi Kagoj etc do not
write any editorial since this relates to their father india. But
write pages after pager and special editorial against any smell of
Islamic parties protest against aggression of India.
So,friends we have to be very vigilant about the bastard agents as
well original RAW people inside Bangladesh and nail them down.
As I believe this is the holy responsibility of any or every patriotic
citizen of Bangladesh else we our sovereignty will be at stake because
of indian hegemonic onslaught.

To read the rest of the article... go to the following link and download the pdf version...

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/pdf/Archive/Soc/soc.culture.pakistan/2008-07/msg00274.pdf

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom