What's new

Featured RAW terror network busted in Sindh

This is unprecedented success for Pakistan.

The ground network employed in the metropolis is highly sophisticated.

People of Karachi will always have to remain vigilant.

You know what's sad? Pakistanis still not seeing India as an enemy/threat. And I mean the general public... These Indian rats are everywhere promoting their narrative while creating terror in our country. Our men are wearing bangles and playing bhai bhai with them.

We are busting people and networks now which India established in 90's.
Biggest RAW network is in Bilawal House

And Raiwand.
And nine zero..

Different problems requires different tools, different techniques. Some surgical operations are outpatient while other (deep rooted disease) requires team of experts and hospitalization. Until the time is right, patients is placed on medications to manage the illness.
what tool is protecting criminal? or getting land grabbing legalized or getting contract for fwo? what tool is allowing them to destroy a province of Pakistan (our country) and the biggest city of Pakistan Karachi!!!

You know what's sad? Pakistanis still not seeing India as an enemy/threat. And I mean the general public... These Indian rats are everywhere promoting their narrative while creating terror in our country. Our men are wearing bangles and playing bhai bhai with them.
Where do u see this bhai bhai?
Not in the Pakistan I know???

How can general public see them as threat when your establishment makes deal with same morons. Anis Advocate is still living in Pakistan. How was Wasay Jalil allowed to leave. Even in current MQM all the people who are in Parliament even if they didn't knew about RAW they were still involved in target killings.

what tool is protecting criminal? or getting land grabbing legalized or getting contract for fwo? what tool is allowing them to destroy a province of Pakistan (our country) and the biggest city of Pakistan Karachi!!!
Every normal person seems to welcome the news. Your whole issue seems to be, sympathies based on ethnic politics.

Every normal person seems to welcome the news. Your whole issue seems to be, sympathies based on ethnic politics.
lols no my issue is systemic corruption thats destroying Pakistan! and the alpha mafia that produces and protects the corrupts!

my issue is people of Pakistan and Pakistan! if you think i worship that toad altaf or have sympathies based on ethnicity that i respect you opinion! i am not even a muhajir bro!
Pakistani awaam are the biggest threat to Pakistan's existence..
kill anyone who is not a bootlicker then?

kill peepeepee NOW.
Ppp is the biggest terrorist & corrupted political mafia in whole Pakistan & about Karachi ( Iss shahar ko taasub ke bhant charha ka logon ka haq mara ja raha ha ya ppp ka aasaib ab iss shahar ke barbadi tak nhi chora ga ALLAH iss shahar Karachi pa raham kra or iss ppp sa iss shahar ke jaan chura da Ameen)...

Pakistan should do a real surgical strike on India for training and sending these terrorists. Bomb RAW offices throughout India. This is allowed as per Indian logic.

On a serious note, I have started to believe ISI is a failing intelligence agency and Pakistan's condition vouches for my opinion. Might be due to its small size, small budget and low use of technology and lack of data(Our government has no records, no data, no analytics). It is no match to all the other intel agencies it is dealing with, plus internal politics, wars and threats. We have no official data about its budget, number of personnel and anything about it. It is clearly not up to the task. It may have one of the most patriotic people. But being patriotic alone sometimes is not the only required merit.

Last edited:
Pakistan should do a real surgical strike on India for training and sending these terrorists. Bomb RAW offices throughout India. This is allowed as per Indian logic.

On a serious note, I have started to believe ISI is a failing intelligence agency and Pakistan's condition vouches for my opinion. Might be due to its small size, small budget and low use of technology and lack of data(Our government has no records, no data, no analytics). It is no match to all the other intel agencies it is dealing with, plus internal politics, wars and threats. We have no official data about its budget, number of personnel and anything about it. It is clearly not up to the task. It may have one of the most patriotic people. But being patriotic alone sometimes is not the only required merit.
blame systematic corruption for isi failures!

Back
Top Bottom