What's new

RAW says Mujib was not their agent

I think I know you. Of course in real life you have another name. Am I right?

@ " Asli nam tu kuch aur hai bhai, ek din chelte chelte jarur mulakat ho jai gi, firhal apka thikana tu mere pash hai. Ab mai bohust busy hu, muje phaley Tiki Tam Tam, roy_gourov aur Abir ko khatam karna hai, oshne buje bihare kaha ".

By the way I have not yet gone through your book but I read the book written by Rushdi. Is your book available in the market ?????

vvvvvvv201108151313403991_hudar-cartoon_161.jpg

@ BKSHAL. Yes, the Indian are right, I was created by Mujib, sponsered by Marshal Titu, Fidel Kastro and Kremlin. But "afsuch" people did not accepted me. Mujib was completely under RAW's control that is why he created me.

@ Hasina . " Chup koro, tumake jeate kore chi kotha boler janno nay? Ai BKSHAL, suno, kao ke bolbe na kintu ! Ami chupi chupi Manmohon ke bolechi, apni amader deshe ashar age ai opobat tuku tule lin, bakhi sub ami shamlai nibo, dekchenna kibhabe Khaleda ke bestu rekhechi, bechari aur khotai bonte pare na, shahush kotu amar shate lagte asheche ".

@ " Asli nam tu kuch aur hai bhai, ek din chelte chelte jarur mulakat ho jai gi, firhal apka thikana tu mere pash hai. Ab mai bohust busy hu, muje phaley Tiki Tam Tam, roy_gourov aur Abir ko khatam karna hai, oshne buje bihare kaha ".

By the way I have not yet gone through your book but I read the book written by Rushdi. Is your book available in the market ?????

Try The Bookworm. I think you have heard of it. You should also talk to Irtiza he might have some copies.

to every son his father is a hero. sheikh mujib is his father.. So he is not going to listen anything against him. He is one of those awami supporters who think patriotism is measured only by hatred to pakistan.. Pathetic... You can post more history. But to no avail. This man is obsessed with his father.

This is absolutely unacceptable...those who cannot afford enough logic try to hit personally....i am offended by this generalization and i didnt mention a word on Pakistan here!!so who is emotional here!!!

i expected a bit high standards from you..and i am disappointed...

I think Jinnah and Gandhi are undisputed in their respective countries as their father of nation, but Mujib is not. Why? There must be some bad traits in him, otherwise, all most, we all would equally respect him.

There are another category of people who think Mujib and Hasina are stainless saint and all the bad things are being done by their party people and other ministers. That is ludicrous.

I have not seen Mujib but if he was a saint then his daughter does not represent him all. What she has learnt from his father. To destroy the peace, harmony, do slavery of India and undermining us?

Mujib is not revered as much as you would expect in Bangladesh because of his daughter , a long run conspiracy and lack of awareness of Bangladeshi's as a nation,you know Einstein's son is not Eisenstein nor was mahatma Gandhi's .So u cannot judge him by looking at his daughter.Again he was not a saint ,he indeed did some mistakes and may be paid the price with his life .But my point is the people who did it didnt do for their country's glory and we all know they didnt follow any rules or regulation nor they cared for any judgment........

E=Md Akmal
"Bangabandhu is dead. The army has revolted and the entire army has celebrated."

He also gave his opinion about the popular uprising,

"There was nothing possibly could be done to reverse the process."
(Gen. Shafiullah’s interview with Janamat on 28th Aug. 1987 and published on 3rd Nov
.[/
I just cant believe this man's conclusion that the whole army celebrated !!! if this was true then how come Khaled Mosarrof along with Shafkat jamil made a coup just after 3 months period of the celebration...Did the army forget their celebration and their root cause of revolt in such a short time!!!!or its the other picture which shows that the whole army were enraged by those abominable army officers!!

@ It is a party of bunch of idiots, criminals, killers , mastans, terrors, rapers, killers and what not. No sensible man can do the politics of AL.

This generalization is again lacking proper investigative analysis and political insight.All the parties in Bangladesh are now exercising looting and corruptics (corruption+politics) and they are devoid of principles of serving humanity and constructing our country..But we should try and bring a positive change in such practice and throw out such leaders.All the parties including BNP and AL are responsible

This generalization is again lacking proper investigative analysis and political insight.All the parties in Bangladesh are now exercising looting and corruptics (corruption+politics) and they are devoid of principles of serving humanity and constructing our country..But we should try and bring a positive change in such practice and through out such leaders.All the parties including BNP and AL are responsible

@ Positive change !!! Are you mad ????

@ My experience is AL and BNP is just like a railway line which never meets/joins together. It will remain till the eternal period.

@ So long mighty India is there and interferes in our internal affairs this would continue.

No intelligence agency has ever come forward and confessed their moles unless they were discovered and confessed at the courts.

Extract from Lawarish

@ Md Akmal: (Known father of Sk Mujib - Sk Lutfur Rahman) "Tu Bharat ko Q itna mante ho?"

@ Sk Mujib: "Bharat ne mujee buhat paisa diya aur mere logoku sun 1971 ki jang me bohat madat kia."

@ Md Akmal: "Ishka matlab ye nahi tu subkush deyde, tune Bharat ko Berubari dia, maine kush nahi kaha, tune Bharat ke sat 25 shal ka dushti ki, maine kush nahi kaha. Tu mera apna larka huta tu meri bat sunta !!!! Tu to mera khon nahi hai na !!!!! Ishliye !! Tu mera khon huta tu -------???????

@ Sk Mujib: "Mera khon nahi hai !!! Matlab, tu mera baap nahi hai ?????"

@ Md Akmal: " Tu bare baap ka beta hai, buhat bare baap ka beta hai, tera baap bahat bara okil tha !!!!!!

@ Sk Mujib: "Bolna bapu, mera baap kon hai ???

@ Md Akmal: " Tu buhat bare baap ka beta hai, buhat bare baap ka........tera baap na.......

@ Sk Mujib: Bol na bapu, bol kon hu mey ????

@ Md Akmal: " Lawarish, khalish Lawarish, thura mal dena, mal jub endar jai ga na tub mey sub kush bol denga .... (le bapu mal le) phelay mal lenede....,mey tujee aaj sub kush bol dunga, tera baap ka nam tha .....Turun Chokrobartee. Tera baap tujee paida honese phaley chor kar chala gia tha. Meyne tere ma ko shadi ki ose mushalman bana yia. Phaley tera nam tha Debdash Chokrobortee, tub tu tin shal ka tha, sun 1923 mey, meyne tera nam rakhkha Sk Mujibur Rahman.(adopted son) Tera ma aur baap sub hindu they. ....... Tu to ek dum gandha khon niklare ??? hamare desh ko bech dala.....ek dum khatam kardia !!!!!!!(authority Dr M I Chow)

@ Sk Mujib: Mey Lawarish hu, Lawarish kharish Lawarish ?????????

@ Md Akmal: Tere ganda khon ne hamare desh ko tere baap ke desh me subkush de dia ??????

@ Sk Mujib: Mey aaj se kasum khata hu, jab tak mera ashli baap mere paas nahi ata mey apna desh ko mere baap ke desh ko de dunga aur aaj se sub hindu logoko apna dusht manunga. Dhek ta hue mera baap kaise nahi ata ?????

Good to know Bangladeshis still believes the bs of Bakshal!

Back
Top Bottom