What's new

RAW behind suicide blasts in KPK, Balochistan :PMLN Minister

There are proper terminologies to test out political and historic hypothesis and like I said there is some disagreement due to the degree of control, level of support and direction that was given to the Lashkars. No idea why you have a problem with that
and why are you engaging in a useless argument.

I dont have a disconnect with the level of control argument. However that does not negate the usage of those lashkars/irregulars/proxies by Pakistan since 1948. This goes against your statement of India being first in use of proxies - Mukti Bahini in 1971..

Actually kaykay the first real use of proxies was with India and Mukti Bahni;

All I can say is please re-read, not everything must come between our nations.

I dont have a disconnect with the level of control argument. However that does not negate the usage of those lashkars/irregulars/proxies by Pakistan since 1948. This goes against your statement of India being first in use of proxies - Mukti Bahini in 1971..

I have quoted the 1948/65 examples.

you forgot 1947 and tribal invasion in Kashmir..

also,1965 and so called "Indigenous Kashmir" revolution supported by pakistan.unfortunately,Kashmiris didn't support Operation Grandslam.

My Friend , welcome to Humanity . Killing civilians can never be justified .

I feel sorry for you bro.

Geopolitics doesn't have humanity as it's cornerstone. Every possible mean can be utilized to promote one's interest.

it would be foolish not to take advantage of the weak national fabric in pakistan.
all one has to do is provide funding; there are enough fissures within pakistan to keep it weak (possibly dismember) for decades.

Looks like RAW has messed up it's priorities. Instead of taking out India's most wanted, they seems to be going after insignificant targets!!

I suppose I will have to write a full length article on the 'proxy' phenomena as it would help Indo-Pak relations; I would have it up by next two weeks or so and I would tag you. It's too lenghty to skim an answer here.

I may be misreading your view in that case. Can you elaborate please?

My original line means that, Veera, try to read it again. We know your nation is not shy and apparently your people want war. So be it. Let's have some fun.

My nation is not shy in the response, apparently waging war is Pakistan's forte, so please don't color us with the same color as your..

Evidence of RAWs involvement given to india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom