What's new

RAW behind suicide blasts in KPK, Balochistan :PMLN Minister

Actually kaykay the first real use of proxies was with India and Mukti Bahni; the Ayub government tried real hard to disband the Kashmiri Lashkars and there was apprehension to use them. The military planners of 1965 also had the same apprehensions towards the lashkars, and Gen. A. O. Mitha states that it was Bhutto who forced support for them and the military kept their use of support of them a minimum, especially logistically. So there has been disputes about this being a 'proxy' because of Pakistan's level of control over them.

India had verbally supported the Pakhtun nationalism and the Baloch separatist movements and there is high probablitiy of that coming in terms of support. So this debate of who started it first is futile, kay.

jaibi bhai no one wants these bloodshed but my point was that you bleed us first through your proxies in 90s and even today and we are just retaliating now (if we are??). It should be end but from both side.

Tag @Aeronaut

You are reported.
@ Web Master, please weed out this hate monger

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually kaykay the first real use of proxies was with India and Mukti Bahni; the Ayub government tried real hard to disband the Kashmiri Lashkars and there was apprehension to use them. The military planners of 1965 also had the same apprehensions towards the lashkars, and Gen. A. O. Mitha states that it was Bhutto who forced support for them and the military kept their use of support of them a minimum, especially logistically. So there has been disputes about this being a 'proxy' because of Pakistan's level of control over them.

Not sure I agree with that. Pakistan (Jinnah himself) first used the proxies when he attacked Kashmir in 1948 and then Pakistan followed it up with an attempted repeat in 1965. Mukti Bahini came in 1971.. So sequentially, Pakistan was way ahead in use of proxies from withing a few months from its existance

I answered to that in my post.

Not sure I agree with that. Pakistan (Jinnah himself) first used the proxies when he attacked Kashmir in 1948 and then Pakistan followed it up with an attempted repeat in 1965. Mukti Bahini came in 1971.. So sequentially, Pakistan was way ahead in use of proxies from withing a few months from its existance

in Karachi something happens , MQM is using Indian Weapons .

In KPK taliban kills people and explode Bombs and openly claim it but wait RAW is involved .

In Baluchistan also RAW is Involved .

Pakistanis are putting all their inadequacies under the blanket of RAW .

You gave birth to a rabid dog and you used it against your neighbors ( Both India and Afghanistan , even China ( ETIM) but that is not state sponsored) . Now the same dog is biting your whole body and you are shouting RAW RAW RAW .

There are proper terminologies to test out political and historic hypothesis and like I said there is some disagreement due to the degree of control, level of support and direction that was given to the Lashkars. No idea why you have a problem with that
and why are you engaging in a useless argument.

Internal disagreements within Pakistan do not negate the fact that Pakistan supported and used Kashmiri Lashkars for a full 20+ years from 1948 before India activated Mukti Bahini

in Karachi something happens , MQM is using Indian Weapons .

In KPK taliban kills people and explode Bombs and openly claim it but wait RAW is involved .

In Baluchistan also RAW is Involved .

Pakistanis are putting all their inadequacies under the blanket of RAW .

You gave birth to a rabid dog and you used it against your neighbors ( Both India and Afghanistan , even China ( ETIM) but that is not state sponsored) . Now the same dog is biting your whole body and you are shouting RAW RAW RAW .

What's the purpose of RAW then ?? If it can't pay back in same coin then this org must be dismantled once again like it was done during Gujral regime.

provide proof please..we've audio tape of Kasav and his handlers..we showed them to the world.what proof Pakistan have..show them to the world or please don't make a chut!y@ of yourself..

There are proper terminologies to test out political and historic hypothesis and like I said there is some disagreement due to the degree of control, level of support and direction that was given to the Lashkars. No idea why you have a problem with that
and why are you engaging in a useless argument.

Disagreement among whom ???

As far as world opinion is concerned , Pakistan unleashed non state actors only after few months of it's formation.

Damn!!

:lol:

If true than GOP should call India for the peace talks instead of wasting time calling the taliban.....and we know what we want as a bargain in return.

you forgot 1947 and tribal invasion in Kashmir..

also,1965 and so called "Indigenous Kashmir" revolution supported by pakistan.unfortunately,Kashmiris didn't support Operation Grandslam.

What's the purpose of RAW then ?? If it can't pay back in same coin then this org must be dismantled once again like it was done during Gujral regime.

Purpose of RAW is not to explode bombs on Civilians , doesn't matter, of which country . If that is the purpose according to you then i firmly believe RAW should be dismantled .

RAW is more of a Espionage agency . Don't make it a terrorism agency for your hate of Pakistan .

Purpose of RAW is not to explode bombs on Civilians , doesn't matter, of which country . If that is the purpose according to you then i firmly believe RAW should be dismantled .

RAW is more of a Espionage agency . Don't make it a terrorism agency for your hate of Pakistan .

My friend , welcome to nuclear age , how do you think can we punish Pakistan for Bombay massacre ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom