What's new

RAW among suspects behind islamabad attack: Pakistan PM

Coming from whom, who cry and blame upon ISI if they themselves fart loudly. :lol: Incompetency is when six men keep world's third largest military force crying for days. :sarcastic:

So you agree Pakistan agencies where behind 26/11???? I must congratulate you for this courage to tell the truth....

So you agree Pakistan agencies where behind 26/11???? I must congratulate you for this courage to tell the truth....
Just because your forces are incompetent doesn't mean Pakistani agencies were involved in it.

Hunt down 11 to 22 Indian soldiers on LOC and don't return their bodies

Just because your forces are incompetent doesn't mean Pakistani agencies were involved in it.

Ok i take your point on face value.... But do tell me what that has to do with this subject? We are not discussing indian forces competency here... We are discussing competency of your investigation agencies.....

A failed state is the biggest evidence of what you call as "Incompetency" :cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another day another blast! - The story of Pakistan :sick::sick::sick: - You know it - We know it - All know it :lol::lol: :lol:
:rofl: Indian troll verbal diarrhea at its best. Apart from all the karp said about Pakistan we are standing against all odds since more then sixty years!

Look at shining India! Another hour another rape!- The story of India :sick::sick::sick: - You know it- We know it - All know it :lol::lol::lol:

image.jpg
This is not bogus claim folks, for the first time in the history Pakistan has caught RAW with its undercover (hardly covered) agents. Proof here attaboys.

Last edited:
Hunt down 11 to 22 Indian soldiers on LOC and don't return their bodies

Why??? Just because one of your agency suspect RAW among the groups suspected to be behind the attack? Ok if the same agency say CIA and Mossad also suspected in this, Will you say the same to their soldiers?

:rofl: Indian troll verbal diarrhea at its best. Apart from all the karp said about Pakistan we are standing against all odds since more then sixty years!

Look at shining India! Another hour another rape!- The story of India :sick::sick::sick: - You know it- We know it - All know it :lol::lol::lol:

That's strange. Every 20 minutes there's a rape in Pakistan. Therefore another hour another 3 rapes for you :/

Why??? Just because one of your agency suspect RAW among the groups suspected to be behind the attack? Ok if the same agency say CIA and Mossad also suspected in this, Will you say the same to their soldiers?
Yes I share same love for USA and Israel you messed with us now all your nation will pay the price with blood and loss of their loved ones

The terrorists that claimed responsibility were called Ahrarul 'hind'

Stupid RAW, always leaving behind encrypted signatures that are then easily deciphered by pakistani internet sherlocks!!!

BTW there's a terrorist organsation called jaish e mohammed!!!

Yes I share same love for USA and Israel you messed with us now all your nation will pay the price with blood and loss of their loved ones

I'd take offence at your crap, but I know you enjoy to see dead pakistanis as much too, a Taliban terrorist such as you is actually good news for us.

Last edited:
if it is done by RAW then we will see a reaction in india or in Afganistan on one of their consulates

Back
Top Bottom