What's new

RAW agents arrested in Peshawar

Didn't you see the posted video .........
see it again and care to tell where the RAW/India names were taken all they were repeating "hamsaya mulk" they could either be afghansitan and Iran as both are hostile towards pakistan and there is a history of armed men attacking pakistani soldiers on border posts with afghansiatn and iran

Authorities are so scared of India that they dare not to name RAW throughout the video.:lol: By the way, good script.:tup:
Its not about fear or anything like that. Its a standard procedure NOT to name someone unless investigated fully.

the phrase involvement of foreign countries is most appropriate since Afghanistan is the major suspect here whereas India is middle man like any other country in such conflicts of interests

see it again and care to tell where the RAW/India names were taken all they were repeating "hamsaya mulk" they could either be afghansitan and Iran as both are hostile towards pakistan and there is a history of armed men attacking pakistani soldiers on border posts with afghansiatn and iran

Relax bhai jaan ... You know very well this hamsaya mulk is Indian ... Just like you assume to Pakistan not Bangladesh, Nepal or Bhutan ...........

Its not about fear or anything like that. Its a standard procedure NOT to name someone unless investigated fully.

the phrase involvement of foreign countries is most appropriate since Afghanistan is the major suspect here whereas India is middle man like any other country in such conflicts of interests

ok fair enof jana ji but how does OP comes to conclusion that those arerested in peshawar were RAW agents when India/RAW is not nameed in video and the matter is still under investigation ???

now what do you call that "yellow journalism or obsession with India/RAW"

Relax bhai jaan ... You know very well this hamsaya mulk is Indian ... Just like you assume to Pakistan not Bangladesh, Nepal or Bhutan ...........
what about Afghanistan and Iran ...some pakistani guy just said something like "afghanistan not even pro pakistan taliban ever aknowledged durand line and pakistan even till today" and Iran is getting edgy towards pakistan deu to its over zelous soft approach towards saudi arabia and treatment of shias in pakistan ...how did you come to cunclusuion that it was india when there is no mention of india or RAW...what do you call it hate towards india or "chor ki daari me tinka"

ok fair enof jana ji but how does OP comes to conclusion that those arerested in peshawar were RAW agents when India/RAW is not nameed in video and the matter is still under investigation ???

now what do you call that "yellow journalism or obsession with India/RAW"

as far as I know my media here as well as my police officials here in Peshawar did NOT name RAW. So NOTHING sort of yellow about journalism here. may be the opening poster had changed the title.

what about Afghanistan and Iran ...some pakistani guy just said something like "afghanistan not even pro pakistan taliban ever aknowledged durand line and pakistan even till today" and Iran is getting edgy towards pakistan deu to its over zelous soft approach towards saudi arabia and treatment of shias in pakistan ...how did you come to cunclusuion that it was india when there is no mention of india or RAW...what do you call it hate towards india or "chor ki daari me tinka"

Afghan Govt's plans have already been unmasked . so Surely Afghanistan and your country do have direct interests

as far as I know my media here as well as my police officials here in Peshawar did NOT name RAW. So NOTHING sort of yellow about journalism here. may be the opening poster had changed the title.
no maam the thread is still named the same

RAW agents arrested in Peshawar

what interests maam please jara khul ke baato

engaging Pakistan within its borders and harming it by joining hands with anyone that could fulfill it and preventing it from having clout in Afghanistan.

Iran :o: How could say Iran ... And if you say Afghanistan then which agency will be maligned again :azn:

engaging Pakistan within its borders and harming it by joining hands with anyone that could fulfill it and preventing it from having clout in Afghanistan.
wasnt the same game pakistan had been playing with India over Punjab/khalistan movement & kashmir where it used its terror factories to feed a rebellion against India and there use to be donation boxex for jihad in kashmir kept in every market of pakistan?
why make such heu and cray when your easterwhile brothrli nation is paying you back in the same way as you did with it and other nations to bleed then dry

wasnt the same game pakistan had been playing with India over Punjab/khalistan movement & kashmir where it used its terror factories to feed a rebellion against India and there use to be donation boxex for jihad in kashmir kept in every market of pakistan?
why make such heu and cray when your easterwhile brothrli nation is paying you back in the same way as you did with it and other nations to bleed then dry
if you read up. its like that as I said everywhere. any country who finds chance to do it will do . simple as that . We are just discussing the news here whereas proxies are NOT new.

Back
Top Bottom