What's new

RAW Agent Working As Police Officer Arrested from Karachi

ISI is the process of destroying MQM and PTM as an government organisation.feels they are not fit to be in people politics. And so they destroy by using one name. RAW.
As long as there are favourites by armed forces circles for political parties, corruption, mismanagement real democracy can never blossom. You will get another Nawaz Sharif who as an Army stooge during his initial days.

PTI (Sindh) is full of people working for Indian interests. One prominent example is Farogh Naseem (Ex-lawyer of AH).

PTI (Sindh) is MQM 2.0

I don’t doubt it. Nothing wrong with PTI but they gotta do House cleaning in Sindh.

But if we don't take care of snakes and corruption within the country, no amount of this will help! We need to get our house in order in every way!!!
We need a committee of ret: intelligence officer who worked in their area to prepare the list of raw cultivated people hired in basic utility department at low rank by MQM noble bhaiya and kick them out first and bring behind the bars

From a reliable vine with some sour grapes:

Someone needed an Indian visa for an urgent visit the Indian embassy was not issuing it. They reached out to FS and within 12 hours the visa was ready.

Before the return of Benazir, the MQM was the establishment’s darling against PPP(they always prefer the establishment if given preference). Once she came and the usual ethnic bigotry started from PPP government, the RAW links began which blossomed even more after the 92 operation in which similar tactics were used by Gen Babur as those in op searchlight.. the result was a generation that grew up hating everyone except the Balochis.

it never fails. once somebody is out of power, sooner or later a bunch of Pakistanis start calling that person a RAW agent. I've seen Benazir Bhotto, Musharrah, Nawas Sheriff all called Indian agents ! guess that's one way to explain away failures.

The details of the incident were provided by the Additional Inspector General of Police (Additional IGP) Ghulam Nabi Memon. While addressing a news conference at the Karachi Police Office in Saddar, The Additional IGP claimed to have foiled a major potential terrorism plot.

raw-agent.jpg

219353_7707307_updates.jpg
Our Counter-Intelligence is working on the right target, busting RAW circle from Kabul to Canada. Excellent work. Pak Army and ISI zindabad.
But if we don't take care of snakes and corruption within the country, no amount of this will help! We need to get our house in order in every way!!!
Hang the b@stard
The boys are on their job! It's sad that even during these times nations are doing this where we should be addressing the menace for all of us.
i think rao annwar like people are being used by raw to provide basis for ptm like organizations
The biggest threat to Pakistan. Like a iron ball around the neck it will drown Pakistan one day.
We can control snakes in this nation by passing Patriot law in parliment.
The main reason anyone works for foreign intelligence is mostly for money or some gain. The law should be anyone caught working for foreign interests, all their wealth includes cash in bank, land, home etc will be confiscated and auctioned publicly. They and their kids and grand kids will not be able to get elected for government or public offices.
Basically, take away the cause for which they sell themselves.
Indian nation will always remain thankful for all those who are working for RAW in dangerous environments.
We Pakistanis want to say the same for Modi

He is doing a nice job for ISI :)
Thanks for Update..
This link should be add on 1st Post
Pirouz al Mubarek Patel ah i change my mind lets go with the following

Someone should take notice of politicizing of police that has happened under disguise of democracy. He must have become a police officer during Musharraf Era as well.

I suggest a combing mission across Karachi to sniff them out methodically.
Anyone that still associates with MQM London is a Terrorist. Find them and get ride of them.
PTI (Sindh) is full of people working for Indian interests. One prominent example is Farogh Naseem (Ex-lawyer of AH).

PTI (Sindh) is MQM 2.0
ISI is the process of destroying MQM and PTM as an government organisation.feels they are not fit to be in people politics. And so they destroy by using one name. RAW.
As long as there are favourites by armed forces circles for political parties, corruption, mismanagement real democracy can never blossom. You will get another Nawaz Sharif who as an Army stooge during his initial days.
I don’t doubt it. Nothing wrong with PTI but they gotta do House cleaning in Sindh.
Karachi, huh.

Empress Market is as good of a location.
We need a committee of ret: intelligence officer who worked in their area to prepare the list of raw cultivated people hired in basic utility department at low rank by MQM noble bhaiya and kick them out first and bring behind the bars
From a reliable vine with some sour grapes:

Someone needed an Indian visa for an urgent visit the Indian embassy was not issuing it. They reached out to FS and within 12 hours the visa was ready.

Before the return of Benazir, the MQM was the establishment’s darling against PPP(they always prefer the establishment if given preference). Once she came and the usual ethnic bigotry started from PPP government, the RAW links began which blossomed even more after the 92 operation in which similar tactics were used by Gen Babur as those in op searchlight.. the result was a generation that grew up hating everyone except the Balochis.
it never fails. once somebody is out of power, sooner or later a bunch of Pakistanis start calling that person a RAW agent. I've seen Benazir Bhotto, Musharrah, Nawas Sheriff all called Indian agents ! guess that's one way to explain away failures.
He looks like a Sindhi. This article brought back memories of Sindhi people in Mumbai. Nostalgia.

- PRTP GWD

He looks like a Sindhi. This article brought back memories of Sindhi people in Mumbai. Nostalgia.

- PRTP GWD
You tag all of us for this :hitwall:. I met Gujarati man few days ago, quite interestingly same fair color. Only physically weak due to age and possibly never had beef proteins.

He looks like a Sindhi.
And this is based on your expertise of judging people by facial recognition software embedded in your eyes.

Impressive.

I certainly do not have that talent. I've been to most of the known cities in Pakistan & he can pass off as a Punjabi, Pathan or even a Kashmiri.

But what do I know. If I were to judge you based on your Avatar..., oh well - i'm no expert.

- PRTP GWD

Did a Sindhi broke your heart?

Or made your mama cry??

Why hate Sindhis now? Whats done is done. Live with it.

Back
Top Bottom