What's new

Rats' snacks can solve world food price crisis: Indian Official

Also, what you consider as disgusting might not be so in other cultures.!

right. hence if eating r.ats have no problem in your culture then we have no problems.

. Oh wow...You're such a genius Jana....who could have thought of that!

Pawar im not joking.

Seriouly and honestly why people do not stop wastage of food in India rather than coming up with this idea of eating r.ats due to food shortage.

Its too complicated...lets just say that civil society in Bihar has degraded considerably since the glory days of Nalanda University.

well dear the poor people of Bihar have nothing to eat hence they resort to eating ra.ts. Its the outcome of Indian government's apathy towards Bihar.

its also equally disgusting that the civil society in other parts of India can see these Human from Bihar dinning on something which the people of those other areas will never eat.

Similarly the civil society as a whole is responsible for this degradation. they offer food to the lifeless things at the cost of living human being

well dear the poor people of Bihar have nothing to eat hence they resort to eating ra.ts. Its the outcome of Indian government's apathy towards Bihar.

its also equally disgusting that the civil society in other parts of India can see these Human from Bihar dinning on something which the people of those other areas will never eat.

Similarly the civil society as a whole is responsible for this degradation. they offer food to the lifeless things at the cost of living human being

You have little or no understanding of the situation of Bihar or the history of that region, so lets just leave it at that.

No need to pass half-baked judgement on "Indian Government Apathy" and other such banalities.

:) ok when i come with knowledg of Bihar history i will debate on that.

For the moment lets have a look at the current topic at hand.

"Indian Child Foced to share milk with ra.ts This is a really something which shouldn;t be happening in a country where people are malnoursied and many children devoid of milk, but superstition has led indians to snatch milk from human babies and feed it to holy r.ats instead"

:) ok when i come with knowledg of Bihar history i will debate on that.

For the moment lets have a look at the current topic at hand.

"Indian Child Foced to share milk with ra.ts This is a really something which shouldn;t be happening in a country where people are malnoursied and many children devoid of milk, but superstition has led indians to snatch milk from human babies and feed it to holy r.ats instead"

:rolleyes: Whatever floats your boat...

:rolleyes: Whatever floats your boat...

just tell me honestly is that not true. thousands of ra.ts are served food in the choha mandir or you call the ra.t mandir in India???

Why not to serve this food to human instead of asking them to eat ra.ts and tell me isnt the pic a truth ???

just tell me honestly is that not true. thousands of ra.ts are served food in the choha mandir or you call the ra.t mandir in India???

Why not to serve this food to human instead of asking them to eat ra.ts and tell me isnt the pic a truth ???

I don't know....if you are so concerned why don't you go and evangelize to the locals to stop worshipping the way they do?

As far as I know that temple is more of a tourist attraction than anything else.

As far as I know that temple is more of a tourist attraction than anything else.

Some times we should draw line whether to argue with someone who is just trolling and easlity takes discussion towards religion. The person has no issues with other cultures who eat Rats. And brings in discussion about Ganesh without knowing about the God.

Any buyer of the Idea???

Any information if other than Behar people in other parts also eat r.ats????

This is how the topic poster started after posting the topic. The person asked for any buyer behind the idea.

Actually its one tribe in Bihar who is know to eat Rats.

Some times we should draw line whether to argue with someone who is just trolling and easlity takes discussion towards religion. The person has no issues with other cultures who eat Rats. And brings in discussion about Ganesh without knowing about the God.
I Agree with Goodperson. Flintlock you should have read enough of Jana's posts to know what she tries to post and how she likes to flame and troll. Dont bother with replying. It'l save you a lot of time and peace of mind.

This is how the topic poster started after posting the topic. The person asked for any buyer behind the idea.

Actually its one tribe in Bihar who is know to eat Rats.
And yes, i agree here again. There is a tribe in Bihar that eats Rats. There are tribes that eat snakes, etc, etc. Infact in Mizoram, Dogs are eaten regularly as well.

@ Goodperson and Malay

The thread is not about who eats ***.S in India, the thread is about the new idea floated by an Indian Official advocating eating of Ra.ts to overcome "Global food shortage" thats what he said and he is starting it from India.

Now if you call this idea of your own Indian official of eating Ra.ts as trolling i cant help it.

So back to the topic.
Do you support this idea ??? if not why?? and if then what are the reasons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom