What's new

Rashid vows action within 72 hours for speaking against Pakistan Army, state institutions

Not too long ago this same hypocrite was kissing nawaz on his cheeks, and praising him with what not. Point being, these are all dogla lotaz, and non of them is sincere with anything remotely Pakistani.

And the corrupt generals also should mind themselves, and do what they get paid to, not impose nawaz, zardari, and at times ik on us, This way our country will never progress, and will be the same come next 70 years.

Sad but true.......... :(

These families along with hundreds of others were promoted by the Almighty Generals. As long as one toe their lines they are clean, the moment they dare to stick their heads out all the woes are blamed on them.
PDM is thus doing very good job if it truly wishes army role removed from politics. Only problem is that they are a bunch of hypocrites
35B74D5B-8A9C-4FCC-A042-5B6E16003361.jpeg
BD0F78BF-C70A-4B04-B863-B7881D6D81FE.jpeg
910CD2AC-A515-4592-80EB-BD48EB497AC7.jpeg

PDM is thus doing very good job if it truly wishes army role removed from politics. Only problem is that they are a bunch of hypocrites
I think the clips from only SAMAA are untrue or fabricated, nothing as such was mentioned in their press conference. Saying that the fact remains at least 40% of the present parliament is on the payroll or forced obligation (coercion) of the agencies in all parties. We saw what happened in the last senate election.
Piaray Bhai don't drag me in this forum, I don't like antagonizing(hurting) my fellow Pakistanis with differing views.

Your arguments are based on your personal liking and disliking let the representatives elected by the people decide the course of action here :-)
Nope, exactly the opposite. When I call for allowing criticism and insults of political leaders, I do so irrespective of whether I support them or not.

bro understand the system brits used waderas to control area and those wadera treated people like shit same waderas are usedbby wardi to control power and these same waderas appoint bureaucrats judges and bow down to wardi loot Pakistan and yet are allowed to rule again and again and again!
Not true on many levels bro especially when it comes to Federal, Punjab and KPK...

Wadera system exists in Balochistan and Sindh and is controlled by Army only in Balochistan...in Sindh Zardari controls em...

And Waderas hardly make it to bureaucracy...

And putting blame on only generals is not the right thing... Bureaucrats, Businessmen and corrupt Politicians above all are biggest party to be blamed...
Are you sure about that, he wowed to arrest anyone who will criticize the generals?. Mr. SR should first answer to the unwarranted killing of an innocent PTI supporter in Islamabad today, by the police.

View attachment 702692
Bahi read his statement again.. derogatory language isnt criticism 😒

And investigation has been started.. khap rehe hain ka se k police needs discipline 😑

I prefer law to take its action when someone incites people to kill Pakistani soldiers and calls for hanging hundreds of generals on live TV
I remember the good old days when so called liberals used to call for carpet bombing of any mullah who called for attacking or defying state but now Kifayatullah a pedo defender is their hero
Nope, exactly the opposite. When I call for allowing criticism and insults of political leaders, I do so irrespective of whether I support them or not.
So says a fan of Isa who used the threat of contempt of court to acquit Nawaz in paper mill case :-)

Nah buddy if a convict call for mutiny and a mad mullah incites people towards attacking the army the state has to act otherwise the state will create a power vacuum

I totally support this new rule infact I would go as far as making it law after senate majority is gained

if some one climbs so high in govt/or army post,
he,s not always there to fix ur problems,

the rest u guys n girls can figure out on your own,
i dont want to banned , again,
have got already 2 strike,
View attachment 702697

Govt officials higher up are tasked to run the country and its "mamlaat".. fixing problems of ground level is job of councils...
u forgot the rabab masters band..View attachment 702701

THE HIDDEN TALENTS....... we never seen! SSG
Didnt know you have photoshop talents 🤣

I think the clips from only SAMAA are untrue or fabricated, nothing as such was mentioned in their press conference.
Geo, Dawn news says the same if you are from the Patwari camp
DD74386F-079D-4852-BB8B-059E49FF4D6F.jpeg

And here your favorite corrupt and absconder leader Nawaz Sharif says the same in his interview: "Fauj Apni Yeh Saughat (Imran Khan) Wapis Lay"

Now the maulana is the new hero of liberals after those racist Ali Wazir and Mohsin dawar and terrorist BLA/BLF
I live here in Norway, one of the most liberal countries in the world. Original liberals of the West love their militaries and are proud of them. While Desi liberals of Pakistan are fascists in comparison. They are on foreign funded agenda.

I live here in Norway, one of the most liberal countries in the world. Original liberals of the West love their militaries and are proud of them. While Desi liberals of Pakistan are fascists in comparison. They are on foreign funded agenda.

They are traitors. Simple. There is no other way to define them

Back
Top Bottom