What's new

Rashid Minhas (Original Voice) 1971

i heard both the Pilots Rashid Minhas and the other quarralled/fighted in the plane? but in this youtube video there wasn't such thing?

They just made the drama for telling the story, If you see it that way Andrabi was not the OC flying he was Flt/lt at that time. Hali picked him because he was Halis Instructor. He never used Chloroform,Think a person would be a complete ediot to you Chloroform in a closed cockpit ,Mati was without helmet or oxygen mask.

They just made the drama for telling the story, If you see it that way Andrabi was not the OC flying he was Flt/lt at that time. Hali picked him because he was Halis Instructor. He never used Chloroform,Think a person would be a complete ediot to you Chloroform in a closed cockpit ,Mati was without helmet or oxygen mask.

hmmm this is what i was thinking :cheers: totally a different there

Thanks for teaching me Sir :wave:

ok basically when rashid was taxing on his way to a solo flight Matiur "senior" waited for him on the runway and when he approched him told him to stop... rashid opened his canopy and matiur attacked from behind..

Growler: Thanks for the explaining the video. Much appreciated.

thanks for the pic RF. It is a fighter jet right?, then how can it happen, was it hijacked by a PAF personal or somebody else?:what:

I got to admit,he acted bravely.

The other pilot was flight lt. Matiur Rahman who was also awarded the highest gallantary award from Bangladesh. His intention was to
take the plane and join the Bangladesh war of independent.

There were few people from 1971 Pak airforce who join the Bangladesh war of independent and died. It was the policy of BD govt.
in 1972 to award highest gallantary award from three services and
I guess they have little choice but to award the this shahid flt. lt. as
he was one of the dead.

Back
Top Bottom