What's new

Rare footage of Asif Ghafoor from live combat

Content not available error
upload_2019-8-23_10-19-8.png

and the soldier harmed himself coz his mehboba left him right?
No terrorists harmed him but there isn't anything special in it if young soldiers who at best receive about 20 thousands rupees monthly can give their lives than what is so special about Asif Ghafoor walking with them he was doing is job combat I think means cross fire

No terrorists harmed him but there isn't anything special in it if young soldiers who at best receive about 20 thousands rupees monthly can give their lives than what is so special about Asif Ghafoor walking with them he was doing is job combat I think means cross fire
well he was at the front whether harmed r not... he loves this country, he's patriotic, he will go upto any extend for this country.

Imagine surrounded by enemy, who perfectly knew how to use terrain for their best advantage....buildings built with more than a foot thick mud walls, hidden basements linked with the chain of tunnels mainly ending up in thick crops or in heavy plantation. Army soldiers never knew where would next fire or next IED claim life of those brave uniformed men. That's army was dealing with on those days in tribal areas. That's why we have battle hardened army today which can take on any challenge. We have won the most difficult war ever despite all the help those rodents received from India across durand line....And Indians still can't digest what Pakistan army has achieved. That's why enemy has changed tactics in severe desperation by opening fronts inside Kashmir or the international diplomatic war in an attempt to isolate Pakistan...Failing miserably already. :pakistan:

We have won the most difficult war ever
Clearing a small area of Pakistan with population of 5.5 million was most difficult war for Pakistan?
Then forget Kashmir Pakistan can never fight with India
India is more than 100 hundeds time bigger than FATA by area

Clearing a small area of Pakistan with population of 5.5 million was most difficult war for Pakistan?
its not difficult its an urban area where civilian is also present army has to comb these terrorist out. and we are not cowards, that just bomb our way out this situation. let this be a example that war is hard and our forces fought harder.

fighting guerrilla war in your own country is 1000% more difficult than fighting a conventional war with an open enemy...

Its Bajaur Agency, operation Sherdil 2008 , I think..

Yes it is from 2007/2008 as my mamu was serving as the captain and can be seen next to Asif Ghafoor. He was injured there as he received 2 bullets to his leg. Brings back the memories of the horrible day when I had to hear the news when I picked the phone.

Clearing a small area without harming the population which comprises of your own country men is not a small task. It's a hilly terrain bordering Afghanistan where road network was also not good.

Back
Top Bottom