What's new

Rapping for freedom and the end of communism in Vietnam

Well, one person does not represent a community and anyway, I'm not going to get into the "I'm better than you thing". I'm trying to do positive discussion here.

Many Viet Hoa also came back to join CPC during the civil war against KMT.

Of course, the 1979 war was initiated when the Vietnamese government started the persecution against Hoa.

Few years ago, there were also many Hoa visited PDF and claimed that they would laugh their a$$ off when seeing Vietnam got bombed by China.

Overall, the Hoa is a very pro-CPC faction among the Chinese groups in Southeast Asia.

Here is the comment from a Viet Hoa to @NiceGuy in a Chinese website.
you want to prove your cultural and high IQ superiority by posting a comment of a chinese poster on vietnam? do you think I don´t know how and what your people think on our country?

remember, I have chinese relatives. I know what you have in mind, in your head, before the words come out your mouth. you know of nothing. most of chinese vietnamese are thankful to vietnam as we gave them shelter and home when they fed the country China, escaping persecution, hunger and injustice. do you think they want to return to the glorious communist paradise China? perhaps a few, but the majority remain in vietnam.

the children today in penang, jakarta and singapore and elsewhere in Southeast Asia have their forefathers that were refugees and merchants settling in vietnam, especially in hoi an. without our help, our hands they did not exist today.

the millions of deaths in China are no longer to speak out and be proud of rockets you invended.

but hey, I don´t mind you can laugh on us if you want.

Last edited:
you want to prove your cultural and high IQ superiority by posting a comment of a chinese poster on vietnam? do you think I don´t know how your people think on our country?

remember, I have chinese relatives. I know what you have in mind, in your head, before the words come out your mouth. you know of nothing. most of chinese vietnamese are thankful to vietnam as we gave them shelter and home when they fed the country China, escaping persecution, hunger and injustice. do you think they want to return to the glorious communist paradise China? perhaps a few, but the majority remain in vietnam.

the millions of deaths in China are no longer to speak out and be proud of rockets you invended.

Well, he is likely a Hoa born in Vietnam and is now living abroad.

So you are feeling upset when he is rooting for China?

Your government treated them like sh1t, and China now has all the sense of pride that they need to belong, of course they are going to trash Vietnam and to root for China.

Well, he is likely a Hoa born in Vietnam and is now living abroad.

So you are feeling upset when he is rooting for China?

Your government treated them like sh1t, and China now has all the sense of pride that they need to belong, of course they are going to trash Vietnam and to root for China.
you forget to mention that it was the chinese government that started the war against vietnam without reasons. back then, the new formed vietnam government treated everyone like sh1t as you say, not only chinese ethnics. it was a time of chaos.

you forget to mention that it was the chinese government that started war against vietnam without reasons. back then, the new formed vietnam government treated everyone like sh1t as you say, not only chinese ethnics.

PRC already sensed anti-China vibe from Vietnam when it started to persecute the Hoa population.

BTW, most Hoa are now watching the PRC drama/movies, also obsessed by the culture in the Mainland China.

Also, CPC has promised to treat them as its own kind, especially when they are pro-CPC.

It is hard for many Hoa to root Vietnam over China, since many of them actually view Vietnam quite lowly in their book.

PRC already sensed anti-China vibe from Vietnam when it started to persecute the Hoa population.

BTW, most Hoa are now watching the PRC drama/movies, also obsessed by the culture in the Mainland China.

Also, CPC has promised to treat them as its own kind, especially when they are pro-CPC.

It is hard for many Hoa to root Vietnam over China, since many of them actually view Vietnam quite lowly in their book.
first, anti china feeling exists since the dinosaur time, not since northvietnam took over southvietnam. PRC stopped all supports to northvietnam since 1968 and started hostile actions including military means to punish vietnam. why? because northvietnam signed military alliance with USSR.

second, the hoa enjoy all freedoms in vietnam. of course, including watching chinese movies and dramas.

last, if any Hoa thinks vietnam is poor and backward, while china is great and rich, he/she can leave. despite all anti china feeling, we give them foods, shelter and home when they need us. if anyone feels we are inferior to chinese race, we won´t stop them to go.

WOW, I dont know my nickname is so famous like that :laugh:

Of course, as a Kinh ethnic guy in VN, I simply dont give a damn to what those minority ethnic guys think like that Hoa-guy :pop:

Would you ever want President Obama to visit Vietnam?

first, anti china feeling exists since the dinosaur time, not since northvietnam took over southvietnam. PRC stopped all supports to northvietnam since 1968 and started hostile actions including military means to punish vietnam. why? because northvietnam signed military alliance with USSR.

second, the hoa enjoy all freedoms in vietnam. of course, including watching chinese movies and dramas.

last, if any Hoa thinks vietnam is poor and backward, while china is great and rich, he/she can leave. despite all anti china feeling, we give them foods, shelter and home when they need us. if anyone feels we are inferior to chinese race, we won´t stop them to go.

Well, CPC will keep sponsoring the influence of Hoa in Vietnam.

That's why Vietnam is fully infested with the Chinese culture such as the movies and drama.

You gonna think twice of persecuting the Hoa, because you got no more sugar daddy, and attacking the Hoa is like attacking the power behind them, CPC.

Believe in Color Revolution in Vietnam? I don't care lol. Even if it truly happen, I just don't care. Just look at how priceless it is to call those "patriot" Vietnamese member as a traitor? I enjoyed it. It's priceless. :)

After @mike2000 and I made it clear that it is the Viet govt that is warming up to the US and welcoming the US into the region, you still go on and make the silly illogical comment below:

Trolling or not, I just laugh to read that some of Vietnamese members here want to change their own government with the help of foreign power. Even Indonesia has a good relation with US, we won't ask their help to change our government system. Because what? We value our independent and freedom more than anyone else. Indonesia for Indonesia. So don't don't intervene our internal problem! That's our motto. That's different to the supposedly Vietnamese patriots in here. So what are they? Patriot? Troller? or Traitor? Lol

Firstly, what Vietnamese members (notice the plural) here would want to change the govt with foreign help? I didnt remember seeing any.

Secondly, it is the Viet govt that is welcoming the US. So are you saying that the Viet govt is inviting the US into VN to topple themselves? What kind of logic is that? lol

Trolling or not, you should at least learn to use proper logic and critical thinking skills, otherwise the joke is on you. LOL

I've said many times already, if Chinese stop to domineer, and return the islands to Vietnam, Vietnam will be a great ally of the China. But unfortunately, Americans have successfully used greed of China because Chinese people alway wish to use the old tactic to gradually swallow the world. Now Americans struggling against processes of the "Chinese swallow the world".

Ultimately every sincere suggestion here is nonsense.

Come on be realistic .Do you really think Vietnam is in the position to make such demands?Let's save the squabble of
whose claim is more rightful, the fact is all the chinese learned from primary school with the map containing SCS and all the way they grew up,now you want to tell them a small country called Vietnam just swoop in and took the island from them?

If you really wish for 1.3bln people go to sleep everynight grinding their teeth and thinking about how to murder this small neighbor,then be my guest,let me remind you there are far more dangerous and capable people in China than you and even the westerners may think . The "sincere suggestion" would be to hand over the Spratly and at the same time,name a good price for it,while you sill can.

I know for a fact that 1) everything has a price ;2)vietnamese people can be realistic if they want to. So think twice before dismiss what I said as“ chinese bully”,cause that‘s as sincere as I can be

Bottom line: nobody wants a war

Back
Top Bottom